> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Phone restart application | Communicator quick reboot

Rep: (1082)
Phone restart application
Version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:14.05.2011
Attached Image

Description:
This application is designed to faster reboot (soft-reset).

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileCSharp ___ DllImport.xap(288.66 KB)

Post has been editedalex - 14.05.11, 16:20

Rep: (1351)
Since the start of use, WP7 has been waiting for such a utility, it just fulfills its purpose.

Rep: (82)
sam1984
Question - why?

Rep: (1082)
Useless guy @ 05/14/2011, 21:41*
Question - why?

I have a GSmart S1200. There, the reset button is hidden behind the cover that needs to be opened (near the battery, and it is small - you still have to get the stylus). Hold the button like laziness. I use a similar program, but only for WM.

alex,
Yes, only this program, unlike the reset button, cannot be started when it hangs and its whole practical sense is reduced to zero, if not to negative values. And the power button, I hope it works for you.

As for the negative value. Quote from "The DllImportProject":
- Phone.OS.Kernel.ResetDevice (); (instant stops kernel, instant shutdown, not recommended!)

I translate - it instantly stops the kernel, instant shutdown, not recommended!
Similar to pulling the computer out of the socket, although no, there is also the hardware suffers. But no data is saved, and during the write operation there is a risk of losing data (again, for WP7, this is nonsense, but still).

If you want to argue with me, tell me how you use this application and how is it better to keep the power button pressed for 8 seconds?

Post has been editedUseless guy - 15.05.11, 16:01

Rep: (95)
Useless guy, in the HTC 7, the power button is tightly pressed, and the second time it turns out that it’s turned off, which is sick, on the other hand it’s good that it does not turn on.
In general, the program is useful, it would be very useful to turn off the bluetooth headset with one touch and wireless networks to save the battery, otherwise you have to go into the settings every time if someone writes such a program, it’s very useful to turn on Wi-Fi and BlueTooth please let me know with a message here in the forum.

ighor @ 05/17/2011, 03:16*
Useless guy, in HTC 7 HD7 the power button is pressed tightly, and from the second time it turns out to turn off that zadolbalo

Presses perfectly.
In general, the program is useful

Not an argument
still the same program for turning Wi-Fi and BlueTooth on / off would be very useful to cut off the bluetooth headset with one touch and wireless networks to save battery, otherwise you have to go into the settings every time, if someone writes such a program, please let me know by message here in the forum

Quick settings Windows Phone 7

Post has been editedUseless guy - 17.05.11, 11:42

Rep: (308)
Useful program, especially for htc hd2)

Rep: (27)
On the mango did not want to run.
Firmware back to the future.

Rep: (3)
normal prog

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 07:38