> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Draw Your Notes | Simple and quick reminder with the possibility of drawing your notes

Rep: (37)
Draw Your Notes
Version: 1.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:13.10.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simple and quick reminder with the possibility of drawing your notes.

Description:
This app helps you create notes with reminders quickly and easily! This simple and easy application - just a few moves and a mini reminder is ready! You can choose the date and time of the appointment. You can select the beep or vibration to your discretion. Are also available, some drawing functions to work with the program was even more interesting! In the car or public transport, walking with friends or your favorite pet - make a note in a few seconds without difficulty! This app is for those who do not want to forget anything.

The app does not generate a lot of garbage in your gallery, all information is stored in the application database.
Pay attention to:
- note is removed by long pressing on it
- menu that appears when you press the menu button on your devaysa

The app is completely free, but with ads. There is a version for 99 cents without ads.I will be glad to advice click advertising and a good estimate on the Market.

My other app on the forum -Android Web Editor. In my humble opinion the best web editor at Androyd)

Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+)

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.notedraw.bos.app

Download:
Version: 1.0.2 Draw Your Notes (Post # 25783821)

Past versions
Version: 1.0.1 Draw Your Notes (Post # 24398644)
Version: 0.11052 Attached filenotedraw.apk (129.85 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 13.10.13, 15:28
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
Cool, quickly record something - now quickly. IN)

Strange, I thought this kind of programm will be popular, but something shake slightly. I for example conveniently scribbled a thread a symbol and a reminder to put all, what these heavy notpady with video recording, sound, pictures, and so on?

Rep: (8)
Divers1 @ 17.05.2011, 13:52*
something shake slightly

until the dough! But what has been said above about the "serious" application - just for me. hold +

Rep: (27)
Great program! Only one offer, whether it is possible to make a choice selection of dates through the calendar, I mean through the control date selection?

Post has been editedGreyru - 18.05.11, 18:25

Great program! Only one offer, whether it is possible to make a choice selection of dates through the calendar, I mean through the control date selection?

Well, there is used a mix of standard and datapikera taympiker. I probably did not understand the question.

I mean mini calendar with the days of the current month and the ability to move by month. The date can be selected for almost one-touch!

Realized sensible idea, may once and realizes now makes no sense, for 3 weeks 465 downloads in the store.

I liked it, it is convenient, fast.

an))

Up temka)

Who uses prog, please download it from the convenience store, it will raise it in the list.

Rep: (0)
a convenience store downloaded, thank you for a great thing!

Make pliz even audio notes.
Looked around only bourgeois, what would the voice recording.

the best time in the 24-hour format to make

Rep: (21)
After the reboot reminder device work?

Rep: (5)
After rebooting, the body in the upper bar climbs all remote reminders. WTF?

Everything works fine, but for some reason after the removal of reminder notes will still work.

Super!
It has long been looking for just such a softinu.
Thank!
SE X8 Froy 2.2.9 - normal flight.
The bodies with large displays is generally gorgeous.

Rep: (19)
Cool: happy:

It seems to work. The program is convenient because it is lightweight compared to similar.
But the advertising - it's a minus.

Post has been editedgalina__ - 12.10.11, 15:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 8:53