> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

28 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Adidas miCoach (fitness & run) | Personal coach
Fear.
Message#1
13.05.11, 19:41
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 167
Check in: 10.04.11
Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997

Adidas miCoach (������ & ���) download

Version: 4.4.0.96

Last update of the program in the header:08.08.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Personal coach.
Description:
Personal trainer in your pocket. Real-time GPS and audio instructor instructions will help you to always be in shape. Choose a workout plan designed for your sport. Increase strength and endurance to achieve even more. Follow the results and enjoy the achievements on the website miCoach.com. Download the app and start training!

What are the advantages of miCoach:

Has the ability to synchronize on the website miCoach.com, to save and display detailed results of training.

Tracks information about distance, pace, time and calories burned.

Prepares a daily workout plan and sends the trainer's recommendations to your phone.

Gives you the opportunity to train in the gym and in nature.

Provides easy access to music during workout. Thus, you do not have to be distracted.

Monitors the wear of your sneakers.

Motivates using audio signals that can be customized.

Adidas miCoach Feature FAQ
Routes
You can compose your favorite routes and save them in your application to match them with completed workouts. Enter your name on miCoach.com, go to the "Manage" menu and click on "Routes" to learn more.

Comparison of training results After synchronization of training, you get the indicators that are compared in your statistics with the specified training indicators: the length of zones, the device used and other information. Keep working on improving your results!

Have a question?
Come for help and advice on the miCoach forum, ask questions and leave comments. This is also a great place to discuss a variety of topics about training!

Shoe wear indicator
Match your shoes with workout statistics to determine the degree of wear. Create a list of your sneakers in the "Shoes Wear Indicator" section.

Instructions on how to instruct
To instruct you during your workout, miCoach measures the pulse rate or pace, miCoach recommends choosing a pulse rate when using the miCoach Pacer and the pace if you use the miCoach app
Mobile. Go to the "Settings" section to learn more.

Instructions methods
To give you clear instructions, miCoach measures your heart rate or pace. Your training and results will be the same when using any of these methods of instruction. Learn more and choose
necessary in the "Settings".

Configure your zones
If you feel that your zone is too complicated or too light for you, use the "Customize zones" function in the "Settings" menu on your web page. The criterion for you should be the Green Zone, which allows you to maintain a moderate, calm rhythm.

Mode "training in the gym" for a mobile phone When using the miCoach Mobile application while exercising indoors, turn off the GPS. You will receive instructions at the beginning of each new zone. If you know your calorie and distance data, enter them as totals at the end of your workout.

GPS for mobile phone
GPS allows you to record data about speed, distance, calories and location while using the miCoach Mobile application. GPS only works outdoors and is best in clear weather.

Economical use of the battery of your mobile Disconnect on your mobile WiFi for economical use of the battery during training.

Share with your friends on Facebook
With the help of miCoach.com you can publish data about your workouts on a page on Facebook. Choose a workout schedule you want to share, click the "Share" button at the top right and post to Facebook.

Update device information
Pacer
Your indicators can be found at any time during training. To do this, press the center button on the Pacer device. You can set and change the parameters that you want to hear during training sessions on the page

Settings on the Equipment tab. After making changes, do not forget to synchronize!

Listen to the command "Hold this zone"
When you hear the command “Keep to this zone”, it means that you have reached the desired zone. Keep this pace at the same level until you heard the command to accelerate or slow down. After moving to another zone, you will again hear “Hold on to this zone”.

Eliminate the possibility of overtraining The miCoach training plans include recovery periods that help maintain freshness and reduce the likelihood of injury. The load in the miCoach training plans is balanced so that at certain intervals you work with maximum efficiency, while in others you allow the body to recover.

Do you underestimate the blue zone?
The blue zone provides an extremely important recovery in the intervals between intense intervals and difficult workouts. Do not miss the blue zone, because it helps prevent injuries, develops an aerobic base and allows the body to gain strength before the next workout.

Reassessment
Evaluation training for setting up zones can be performed at any time. miCoach recommends conducting a new assessment training session before starting a new plan, or every time you feel that your fitness level has changed.

Evaluation Training Tips
miCoach uses evaluation workout results to customize zones. In order to achieve the best results, evaluative training is best carried out in the same conditions in which you plan to train in the future.

The upper boundary of the red zone
The upper limit of the red zone indicates the highest load that you can tolerate when training with miCoach. It is possible to go beyond the boundary of the red zone, but excessive load will not benefit your body.

Markers
Place a marker on your chart on miCoach.com to indicate the exact time of the workout, and add a short description. To add a marker, click on the line parallel to the graphic and enter its name.

Boundaries of analysis
The boundaries of the analysis allow you to highlight segments of your graphs on the miCoach.com website to get a clear picture of your level of preparation. Grab and drag vertical lines; data will be updated and displayed on the monitor.

Instructions for using the monitor
pulse rate
Tips for wearing an MCHP: 1) Always moisten the sensors before starting your workout,
2) place the MCHP over the lower border of the chest,
3) for women: place the MCH completely under the lower elastic band of the sports bodice.

p.s. FAQ is inside the application codenamed "Review", all in Russian.

Russian interface: Yes
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSIONS 4.0 and above

Homepage: http://adidas.com/com/micoach/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…? id = com.adidas.micoach

Download:
Version: 4.4.0.96 Adidas miCoach (fitness & run) (Post embriophobia # 51952980)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 08.08.16, 06:41
Reason for editing: new version
souljadogg
Message#42
09.06.11, 13:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 12.03.10
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Butch_uaI normally worked for Motorola Milestone and works on the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100. There are no problems with GPS.
Butch_ua
Message#43
09.06.11, 14:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 03.01.11
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

souljadogg,

Today I did it too. I changed the jogging position, turned on the additional definition of coordinates with the help of towers (although I don’t think it solves something) and kept the phone in my hand all the time.
DrO_oiD
Message#44
12.06.11, 00:52
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 25.04.10
Lenovo P780

Nobody will tell you what Sev.distspiliny?
fe-abo
Message#45
13.06.11, 11:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 07.02.08
Xiaomi Mi 8

Well guys, the program is SUPER! I've been doing it for a month now. The light (HTC Wildfire) regularly catches the GPS signal. There is a small complaint - the first 300 meters of GPS data are not entirely accurate, there are 5-7 meters deviations from the distance, but then everything becomes normal. I run at the school stadium. I start the training, wait for 2-6 seconds of the GPS signal, put the phone in my pocket and run :)
author in turnips + because what would i do without you: rolleyes: and I would live fatter: D
Andyone
Message#46
19.06.11, 00:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 246
Check in: 03.12.05
HTC Touch HD

I can not understand with the help of which device the program measures the pulse, running without a pulse is not very effective in running, in the sense that it is impossible to determine which zone you are in now ...
klimov21
Message#47
19.06.11, 11:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 05.04.11

Guys and gps is a paid service?
RoboN00B
Message#48
19.06.11, 18:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 277
Check in: 11.06.08
HTC One X

The program is excellent) Finally I started to run) In addition to running and cycling, there are exercises for strength, flexibility, balance, basketball, tennis, a section for coaches.
There are trainings outside the hall (flexibility, strength, balance), but there is a shortage of street shells common in our country (horizontal bar, parallel bars).
The marketing pitch is also quite good: are you already training with maycoch? And still did not buy anything in adidas? =)
And when something is needed where you go?
I already gave my brother a tricked cardiomonitor Ironman and run around with a simple but visualizing zone of a Maycoch zone) And for the feedback to be complete and My Coach Adidas could collect data on cardiac activity ... that's right) you need to buy another placer))
Motivation is at a height, I really enjoy running, although I couldn’t make one out of the way, besides, I was somewhat restricted in my workloads (health condition) - before all this control was an additional hemorrhoid plus to the dislike of running, now ... well ... and I don’t think, or rather, I think about my own .. now)) - this is comparable to car navigation, you go where you think before, how, you check the map, and now you’ve driven the address and drove it without thinking, even traffic jams are counted.

If you are already training, you should look at your training in a new way.
If you only think to start doing something with yourself - this is a great way to do it easily, playfully, with pleasure and with a consistently excellent result.
Summary: Mandatory to use!
P.S. I rarely write something on the forums) I prefer to read. This prog made) Draw conclusions;)

Post has been editedRoboN00B - 19.06.11, 18:49

--------------------
RequeLine_optim_rum Base 4.18.401.2 Android 4.2.2 HTC Sense 5.0
Butch_ua
Message#49
19.06.11, 22:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

AndyOne,

And this program does not use pulse data, it uses GPS data about your speed and distance covered based on this data and directs your run pointing to the necessary zone. There are two ways to work with the miCoach system; this is a workout based onpaceand based onpulseFor the first, a communicator with Androyd 2.1 and above is sufficient. with a GPS receiver, and for the second you need to purchase a special device miCoach Pacer in the Adidas company store - it costs about UAH 1200. (Ukraine), something around 150 dollars. As for me, pulse-based workouts are more correct and there is also an opportunity to train indoors in the forest and on simulators for example on a treadmill, but this is additional waste.

Posted on 06/19/2011, 22:20:

klimov21,

not
RoboN00B
Message#50
20.06.11, 08:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 277
HTC One X

Butch_ua
The miCoach zone is needed for this, or another compatible heart monitor.
Without a monitor, miCoach Pacer will do the same thing as the subject.

--------------------
Butch_ua
Message#51
21.06.11, 21:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

RoboN00B,

"The kit includes adidas miCoach Pacer, heart rate monitor and step sensor"
- from the official site of the product. Without a pulse sensor, it is meaningless because there is no monitoring on the GPS or on the pulse. The miCoach Zone is like a completely different product, it is also with a pulse sensor, but without voice prompts, the color of the indicator indicates the zone.
gixandr
Message#52
25.06.11, 18:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 27.11.10
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/64

Update

Adidas miCoach 1.2.6962

What's new in this version:
1. Added function "Transfer to memory card". Note: Moving any application to a memory card makes using the widget impossible.
2. Fixed bugs that led to a hang or disable the application.
3. The application has become more reliable.

Attached files

Attached filecom.adidas.micoach.apk(2.46 MB)

--------------------
Android user
smartsp
Message#53
25.06.11, 19:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 25.05.10

I don’t know about you, but personally I don’t manage to run with pleasure (((. And the program is just great!
TheBaleks
Message#54
25.06.11, 20:26
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 20.06.11
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) ZB570TL

The people, and you can somewhere on the Internet to find the voice that he offers to download? I do not want to waste money on mobile: (
Ronnie8917
Message#55
26.06.11, 08:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 13.03.11

Gentlemen, what pulse sensors are suitable for a subject other than Adidas?
RoboN00B
Message#56
27.06.11, 00:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 277
HTC One X

Butch_ua
I agree. Your truth. I assumed that the zones were a single whole, I did not know that the sensor goes separately with the pacer.
My apologies for the wrong information.
And not only shows the zone. Also, by pressing the time, the current pulse and by pressing the calories again.
I am running with the zone now, and the subject gives voice prompts.

Post has been editedRoboN00B - 27.06.11, 00:14

--------------------
max_mipt
Message#57
27.06.11, 16:30
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 06.01.08
LG V30 +

Glitches of the program, which were found and have not yet been fixed (wrote to them in support. They answered that the program is still raw and far from ideal):

1) At the beginning of the training, about 30 seconds, the speed that should be determined by GPS is not determined, but rather it works crookedly, so on the graph after the run you can see that you were accelerating to the blue zone for about half a minute (up to about 9kmch).
2) The inertia of the program for measuring speed. Your actual instant speed may be less or more than what is shown on the screen. The program can show its value after 10 seconds.
3) The program is not suitable for running over rough terrain, since it measures the speed using GPS (in fact, it is the linear velocity relative to the ground plane). In other words - you are running uphill without slowing down, but the program says that you need to speed up urgently ...
4) There is a pause function in the program. For example, in case you reached a pedestrian crossing, and there is red ... if you press a pause, you will return to bug number 1. The program will restore your speed after half a minute after the button is released. Tip - if you resume driving after 10 seconds, do not touch the button.
5) The program reports statistics for every 500 / 1000m. If you are running in the zone indicated by the “trainer”, but at the moment when the statistics are reported you changed the speed (went to the yellow zone or vice versa), the program briskly reports that you ran exactly in the zone where you were at that is, shamelessly lying :)
6) the track, which the program draws on the fact of training, often "floats" away from the tracks along which it really ran.

Well, personally, my probably glitch - I just can not connect playlists. All dances with a tambourine with different players do not help.

I run a month for the program and I think that apart from reporting the distance (approximately) and speed (approximately), the program is not suitable for anything else. There are no adaptations for running style in real time, which meansas a training program is not suitable. A typical workout looks like this: "5 minutes blue zone, 5 minutes green, 5 minutes blue, 5 minutes green, 10 minutes blue." That is, de facto stencil speed (depending on time). The following workout has a slightly different stencil. That is, it actually has a set of programs for speeds that do not depend on your physical form, your current state and route.

Evaluation training ... does not evaluate anything and does not affect the work of the program and the advice of the coach.

Free training without instructions. Reported statistics on the passage of the next section.

While the program weighs a little, for a simple help in 2-3 lines of text each time it climbs into the Internet!

You cannot connect a heart rate monitor to your device.

Here is an opinion ...
SMH
Message#58
01.07.11, 16:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 07.02.06

I run with this program for two months. Before that, I ran for several years without her.

Impressions are positive.

From the described problem with an uneven schedule - there are real holes when the RPS shows 0 km.h, and the speed did not drop and did not go into the tunnel - all the time the sky was open. Apparently the receiver is in the communicator (HTC Legend). It was the only time when the schedule is really beautiful and smooth. Although the opposite ran between 9-storey houses :-)

On the micoach site - strained the lack of export of the track to gpx. Solved the parallel launch of Google My Track.
The forum advised to usehttp://www.runningfreeonline.com/There is the ability to import from the micoach site. Works with a bang.

Thus, at the moment there are three parallel statistics - micoach, runningfreeonline and endomondo where I import tracks.

I used it in the gym on a treadmill a couple of times, without RPS and creating a pre-interval training. It's not bad too.

About HR sensor. The application does not support any sensors. The position of Adidas on this issue is such that either use their bells and whistles with the heart rate sensor and footpod but without the RHP, or a smartphone with the RHF but without the heart rate sensors.
That is, getting a complete picture of how to use Garmin Foranner when there is a track and heart rate in a special tcx format does not work.

I have an ANT + sensor and a clock showing the pulse. On the street I also run with them.
In the future, I want to change the smartphone to SonyErricson Arc / Neo / Active where there is support for anta. Accordingly, if by that time micoach does not start to support the ant - I will use Google My Track for example.
denikita
Message#59
03.07.11, 11:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 29.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Max_mipt @ 06/27/2011, 5:30 PM*
Well, personally, my probably glitch - I just can not connect playlists. All dances with a tambourine with different players do not help.

You need to use a third-party player to create playlists. I also have a galaxy, the first current, this oneUber musicThe free player is suitable for creating playlists of music (by the way, the player itself is very beautiful and smooth, ported from WP7).
Evaluation training ... does not evaluate anything and does not affect the work of the program and the advice of the coach.

Read the FAK on the Maykouch website before writing this. After the evaluation workout, the speed parameters of the Zones change for you! For example, I ran an accidentally selected workout before the appraisal training and realized that in the blue zone I almost walk ... After the appraisal training, the blue zone became faster for me - 9.8-11.2 km / h (this is written in the settings applications) and on the site after the appraisal training they will write that Maikouch has adapted to you and the speed parameters of the zones have been changed. so here.
While the program weighs a little, for a simple help in 2-3 lines of text each time it climbs into the Internet!

I think that everything you need can be learned before going out for a run through the house with the help of a wifi, and when you run, you don’t need anything. Ran, came home and synchronized, looked at the results on the site and a mustache!)
In other words - you are running uphill without slowing down, but the program says that you need to speed up urgently ...

There seems to be a change in the angle of elevation ... in the results they write. Although I try not to run uphill))

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S7edge Android 7.0
Alex.Dm
Message#60
03.07.11, 14:23
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 03.05.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

I confirm the problem with loss of speed down to zero:
http://www.adidas.com/en/micoach/WorkoutDe...de-55ccd74ed278
HTC Desire. Android 2.2. miCoach 1.2.6962

Post has been editedAlex.Dm - 03.07.11, 14:23
Pinker
Message#61
03.07.11, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 14.03.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 2/16

Denikita @ 07/03/2011, 12:56*
There seems to be a change in the angle of elevation ... in the results they write. Although I try not to run uphill))

They generally write that the program is designed for training on flat terrain.

Who has the track going away from the real route - either the GPS receiver is plugged in, or Google maps in your area with a slight deviation removed. For example, in Vologda, one half of the city is shifted relative to the other by 20 meters)))

28 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/24/19, 16:28