> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GSAnywhere | Storing files on Google Storage

Rep: (928)
GSAnywhere
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:13.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
GSAnywhere - Storing files on Google Storage.

Google storage: How it works

Android version 1.0 and above required

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=lyses...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileGSAnywhere_1.0.apk(347.76 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (15)
And yet - it is possible more in detail? I've gained 20 GB of Picasso, now I have to Gmail shows a bunch of places.
Attached Image
Does this mean that I can use this place for storageany my file? And where they will be stored at the same time? And what is worse dropboksa then?

Rep: (928)
Seventh I also provided a link Google storage: How it works read.

Rep: (1)
How to setup?

Rep: (11)
You can only use paid storage? Free volume of mail, Picasso and others. You can not? (If not paid account)

Rep: (0)
DaliAgain @ 15.12.2011, 17:55*
You can only use paid storage? Free volume of mail, Picasso and others. You can not? (If not paid account)

The volume of free space allocated to store data is dependent on the particular product.Free storage from one product can not be used for another.

Rep: (30)
Will synchronize all the folders or files you can select one / several?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/01/20, 22:29