> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SportyPal | sports program, GPS-tracker

Rep: (599)
SportyPal
Version: 1.7.9 Classic / 2.2.8 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
sports program, GPS-tracker.

Description:
SportyPal - an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. Run it from running, cycling, walking, running on rollers or other training. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, the route, distance, pace and calories burned. It does not affect normal operation of the mobile phone, so you can listen to music, make phone calls and messages. When you finish training, the information collected on the indicators will be saved on your mobile phone. Once you can see it, compare it with other exercises or check your best performance. SportyPal will provide information on training in the form of a map view, draw elegant graphics charts of your performance or present summarized information. SportyPal is designed to help you improve your performance in running, cycling, blading, walking, skiing or similar exercises. The main feature of SportyPal comes with the web integration. You can upload your data to the Internet, simply by pressing the button. Register SportyPal web application will give you immediate access to the results and chart your workouts no matter where you are. The web application provides additional functionality for analysis of your fitness workouts. You can also share the results with your friends, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions.

Free registration Classic version - SportyPal Classic . * No ability to upload their workouts from the site when you reinstall the software on the mobile device.
Payment Pro version (Usage period - 1 month, 3 months, 1 year) - SportyPal Pro
Step by step instructions for payment - Instruction

Screenshot
Attached Image

The Android Market is also available version specifically for the Android OS 1.5.

Homepage: http://www.sportypal.com
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.sportypal
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.sportypalpro

Additional Information
Russian interface - YES, in the Pro version since 2.1.1
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version 1.7.9 Classic - Attached fileSportyPal.apk (1.19 MB)
Version 2.2.8 Pro - Attached filesportypal_2.2.8_20208.apk (6.98 MB)

For translating the Classic version special thanksegos0 [/ color]

Past versions
version: 1.6.3 PRO - Attached fileSportyPalPro.apk (3.54 MB)
version: 1.7.1 PRO - Attached fileSportyPalPro1.7.1.apk (3.63 MB)
Version: 1.8.4 PRO - Attached fileSportyPal_Pro_1.8.4.apk (3.91 MB)
Version: 1.7.9 Classic RUS - Attached fileSportyPalRus.apk (1.15 MB)
Version: 2.1.1 PRO - Attached fileSportyPal Pro 2.1.1.apk (6.35 MB)
Version 2.2.6 Pro - Attached fileSportyPal 2.2.6.apk (7.11 MB)

Post has been editedKIA1970 - 21.06.15, 14:53

Rep: (192)
It is strange that it only appeared on thesavagemessiahzine.com.
I used it for a long time, but recently switched to Endomondo. Somehow, he just said.

Post has been editedg-sense - 13.05.11, 15:37

I use it for several years already. Great program!
On endomodo I could not go - she did not like me at all. This is more convenient.
There is still a version of SportyPal Pro 1.3.5. It limited the period of validity, but it is automatically extended, as the developers still have not finished the work on the final version :) So Trial is, and there is no cost. I talked to them 3-4 times, said that once bring to mind and put a price tag immediately circulate the notice to all users.
And they have a half years promise to Russian version :( And if the simple version and the English all right, the PRO version feature-rich, it is more difficult to understand. I should add as well that it and the interface is not very intuitive.
Version PRO 1.3.5 -Attached file23 ___ SportyPal_Pro_1.3.5.apk(2.31 MB)

ps. Both versions are synchronized with the same in your account, that is compatible, you can use and that and that. !, but one that does not PRO does not allow the download to your PDA tracks from the internet, it is only one-way sync.

Post has been editedKIA1970 - 16.05.11, 10:22

Rep: (53)
KIA1970 @ 16.05.2011, 11:17*
And they have a half years promise to Russian version And if the simple version and the English all right, the PRO version feature-rich, it is more difficult to understand. I should add as well that it and the interface is not very intuitive.

Translation will be, I can personally cook for you, and now I'm going to do a table;) That is, the regular version I already have, and missile defense will do

Translation course clumsy, yet translated: rolleyes:
Attached fileSportyPalRU.apk(1.15 MB)

Post has been editedegos0 - 27.07.11, 18:48
Reason for editing: Added prog

Rep: (346)
Bit corrected translationegos0
I hope the author will not mind :)
Attached fileSportyPalRU_by_egos0.apk(1.15 MB)

egos0 @ 27.07.2011, 21:00*
Translation will be, I can personally prepare for you ...

Personally, it is not necessary :) But many will be happy! Waiting for the pro version as usual is no longer enjoy.
The first advantage to send, I hope there will be more deserved. Thanks.

Rep: (606)
egos0,
Thank you very much for hopes of translating version Pro. Also only I use it. I hope everything will turn out.
And of course, +;)

TiP @ H, we both made a mistake))
right "parachuting") well, or you "parasailing"))

So, the developer did not respond to messages for two days, so I translate program
While all wet when all translate, adjust and try on your device: rolleyes:
Attached Image
PS: unable to edit the previous message, apparently, is also not able to

egos0 @ 28.07.2011, 21:07*
could not edit the previous message, apparently, is also not able to

In what sense could not?
If purely semantic, I suggest - The program has a voice notification feature. To use this feature, you need to download the add-on. You agree to download it now?
If the problem is in the programming - I pass :)

egos0,
edit the message, you can starting with a group"Friendssavagemessiahzine.com", as long as I remember

edit the message, you can starting with the group "Friendssavagemessiahzine.com", as long as I remember

Well, some of the messages are edited, the message for some reason it does not work
In what sense could not?
If purely semantic, I suggest - The program has a voice notification feature. To use this feature, you need to download the add-on. You agree to download it now?
If the problem is in the programming - I'll pass

thank)

Done!
Guys, the only error write to the PM
well, or ICQ
profile look
Attached fileSportyPal_Pro_1.3.5_RUS_by_egos0.apk(2.03 MB)

Before installing this version, first remove the already installed!

egos0 @ 29.07.2011, 01:18*
Done! Guys, the only error write to the PM ...

Promptly! Well done! Still not a test, merely a question: why is not this translated -Attached fileSportyPal_Pro_1.5.5.apk(3.27 MB)

Why translate the old version, if there is an update for a long time?
ps. You probably just from my old post downloaded.
ps2. Does not work, crashes with an error :( device and firmware in the signature.

Post has been editedKIA1970 - 29.07.11, 05:27

KIA1970,
generally already have about version 1.5.7, but hardly anyone wants to buy it for the translation :)

TiP @ H @ 29.07.2011, 12:20*
generally already pro version 1.5.7

And this is news to me :) I programm regularly updated through the market, but 1.5.7 does not offer.
Version 1.5.5 a trial, but a trial is constantly renewed. I spoke with the developers, they said that as soon as the final release will come out - the program will be paid and it will notify all users.
So far from them was nothing.

Rep: (1)
it does not work on 2.3.3 chtol? and a regular version and a pro can not install. application is not installed and everything. that she needed?

Shh do not cry, everything will be a little later, a personal life, too, should be?

PatOLOck,
You removed the English version before installing ruuskoy?

Rep: (1)
I tried both English and Russian. the result is - "not installed"

PatOLOck @ 29.07.2011, 20:52*
I tried both English and Russian. the result is - "not installed"

He asked you remove version?)
anyway, try this version
KIA1970 , you too :)
Attached fileSportyPalProRUS_by_egos0.apk(2 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 12:14