> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Lock screen | [OEM] Sense 3.0 lock screen

Rep: (924)
Lock screen
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:8.05.2011

Tags: llll Locker

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
One of the hallmarks of the new HTC Sense 3.0 is the lock window.

To install this screen there is no need to reflash the smartphone, you just need to install the APK and if your firmware does not differ much from the standard Android, the lock screen will change. Unfortunately,this APK does not work on CyanogenMod and derivative firmware , since the lock type selection mechanism has been greatly changed there.

Try it, test it.
We remind you that the administration of the resource does not bear any responsibility for the actions that you perform with your smartphone.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1054444

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileHtcLockScreen.apk(959.97 KB)

Past versions

Testing on which devices works (this is not a guide !!! - this is testing !!! )
Desire z
Firmware core droid 5.4
HTC Desire
desire hd, of.2.36, sensor 2.1, root.
Slava_Ivanov @ 05/12/2011, 10:23*
Install only on those devices where Androyd 2.3.3 and Sens 2.1

For Desire HD 2.2.3 + root(USB debugging must be enabled, done from the android SDK)
Desire HD 2.2.3 + root
HTC HD2 - firmware from Mikhei777

For those who after replacing the Sense 3.0 lock screen didn’t succeed, but reset to the “standard” Android lock !!!

There is an option how to return everything!

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.04.17, 09:10
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (77)
No firmware is installed on acer liquid - syntax error of the package

Rep: (1128)
Is it for 2.3?
I have a syntax error too.

Post has been editedshornik15 - 08.05.11, 21:32

Rep: (7)
2.1, syntax error.

Rep: (14)
2.2 off, syntax error.

Rep: (57)
2.1 off syntax error (

Rep: (3)
HTC legend 2.2 bla 8.4 ... syntax error .. (((atat leastsee the focus failed once so many failures

Rep: (80)
Discard Arc B SYSTEM / APP. Only for HTC devices

Rep: (478)
Not coming. Ddd 2.3

Rep: (0)
SGS Vibrant past 2.2
"Syntax error" and through ASTRO the same way, and she has an icon as a system file

Rep: (24)
"Syntax error" - can the apk be damaged?

Rep: (12)
I think only the root

Post has been editedNeoDAV - 09.05.11, 00:25

Rep: (77)
Ilgiz2690 @ 9.5.2011, 1:01*
"Syntax error" - can the apk be damaged?

No, not damaged ..
On Galaxy S with JVH v.2.3.3, it is normally installed, but of course there is no sense :-)

Rep: (21)
When installing the arch message popped up that this application will replace the built-in. I did not dare. I updated the firmware only today on 2.3

Rep: (236)
my norms were set without errors but the type of unlock did not change, it costs android 2.3.4 Ginger yoshi 1.1

As far as I know, root needs to be installed. The application will replace the standard HTC blocker

Rep: (42)
He asks whether to replace the standard application, click yes, then click - install. The result, writes, "the application is not installed." HTC Desire HD 2.3

Rep: (924)
Here the author provides a list of Roma who work:
Sense 2.1 Based and Ginger Roms
Working Roms Lineup:
Virus Ginger B2
Virus GingerSense Rev
Virus Desire B1
MikG Sense 2.1RC1
Mik rc1
Mik z port
Android 2.3.3 InsertCoin Sense 2.1 HTC Desire ROM

Who is strong in English readhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1054444

Rep: (128)
Desire hd 2.3.3 root no. When I put this lock it says to me that it will replace the standard one. So is that right? The brick will not work?

2faker @ 05/09/2011, 14:18*
Desire hd 2.3.3 root no. When I put this lock it says to me that it will replace the standard one. So is that right? The brick will not work?

It will not work) it will say "application is not installed"))

Rep: (2)
Rumata13 @ 9.5.2011, 15:54*
It will not work) it will say "application is not installed"))

Where such confidence? I got it on Desire Z in this way, after rebooting everything works as it should. It became somewhat more beautiful and more convenient. Firmware - 2.30 official test (Android 2.3.3, Sense 2.1, kernel 2.6.35 from HTC, there is a root and s-off).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 11:44 a.m.