> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

amAze GPS | access to maps of streets of cities around the world

Rep: (931)
amAze GPS
Version: 5.0 light

Last update of the program in the header:8.05.2011

Attached Image

Description:

amAze GPS light edition - access to maps of streets of cities around the world

Detailed description
Amaze GPS application appeared already quite a long time and earned a good reputation among knowledgeable people. What is it so great? In fact, Amaze application quite similar to the program Google Maps and Windows Live Search, but is equipped with some additional features. Firstly, you have voiced instructions along your route, as well as to TomTom or other paid apps. However, unlike them, this application is free. Secondly, at your disposal is a huge variety of different carte detailed color maps (for example, the wonderful 3D maps, taken from the bird's eye view), satellite, hybrid maps and maps with arrows. You can even virtually walk along the planned route in simulation mode (because the journey is always better to plan ahead, also because of this feature, you will always be sure that the program will take you exactly where you need to).
Moving along the route, you can set up an automatic reversal cards so that you will always move "up". In addition, I must say that all the cards Amaze GPS look nice and neat, and made a very detailed, so if you doubt the voice instructions, you can just follow the map on the screen.
The only difference is this application of GPS-paid applications is that all maps are downloaded directly from the website (while paid applications are stored on the memory card). Thus, to use Amaze GPS you need unlimited Internet. However, the fact that the download site map with arrows, you especially do not spend - their volume is extremely small.

Russian language support

VIDEO

Homepage: http://www.amazegps.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 5.0
Attached fileamAze_GPS_light_edition_5.0.apk(13.85 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 08.05.11, 20:12

Rep: (1063)
Hottyabych,
What is this description?
Please draw on the rules of threads
light edition - it is part of the name of the program?

Rep: (7)
freemsk1, I think yes. For setting, requests to download and rushes to the site, where you need to choose your device. And shake your full program.

Rep: (931)
Faca @ 08.05.2011, 21:51*
setting, requests to download and rushes to the site, where you need to choose your device. And shake your full program.

that way, because they do not actually download a program for all devices, and throw in a hat.
By the way, may be a reference to the choice of the version put in the hat?

Oh God. As Galimov. Java. you can not scroll through the finger. You need to click on the arrow. Showed that I was in Moscow, although I Perm. GPS enabled, it is still said no. All jerks. Smoothness is completely absent. I do not know how narrow this circle, who liked it.

Posted 08-05-2011, 21:03:

And in the screen cap, apparently with aytelefona. I have absolutely not the case.

Rep: (9)
Dobryi day! And tell me, how much space this prog?

Bor46, 14.28 mb

Rep: (0)
And Cho is completely free?

Prog slag! brake, just infuriates the last century .I only use waze for Israel coolest and free!

it sends a SMS? and I weigh 14 KB

Rep: (1)
Does the card have for China?

I have a device THL W3 + model in the proposed list of devices, this model no. In principle, the Chinese hawala all the same as the HTC, but I do not know what I choose CHTC by analogy? if not difficult to tell the soap [email protected]

This navigator Navitel better?

Yah!

Rep: (3)
My favorite program of 2008-2009, used until not become chargeable, used in Java phone as a voice browser and view a demo version of the upcoming route, worked perfectly. A used so early in scoring position in which would like to get into, the program showed me the best route, and if I want to show the demo trip at the selected speed if I was fine with, included navigation, snuffed out the screen, put the phone in taped and driving, listening to tips a pleasant female voice where to go, where to rebuild, where to turn, poskazki always been timely and appropriate care to route rehearsed too quickly, offering a new, generally liked, and did not have to stare at the small phone screen, all the attention on the road. These took with gps and from the Internet, traffic ate ​​little that pleased. Maybe I did not remember everything, but in general only positive memories.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 19:33