> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SASPlanet | [IPhone] [iPad for BB, makes a cache of different maps (google, yandex, etc.)

Rep: (129)
SASPlanet
version: 101206

Last update of the program in the header:8.05.2011
Attached Image

Instruction
1. Run the program, load a little map so that the program understands that there are cards and everything works. All while the phone can be postponed.

2. Now we sit down at the PC or laptop, where there is Internet. Download the latest version of the program SAS-Planet (~ 3mb)

3. Unpack the contents of the archive into a separate folder and launch SASPlanet. Select menu items:
- Source - Internet (Alt + I)
- Maps - Google Maps (M) (Maps, not satellite)

4. Approaching the map view to the city that we need and highlighting the map area of ​​interest to us:
- Operations - Highlight - Polygonal selection (Alt + P), circle the desired area.
Attached Image

(If you clicked the wrong way - click on the red arrow in the small window, the last point will disappear)
After the end of the selection, click OK in the small window.

5. In the window that appears, do the following -
- Download - Map Type - Map (Google) - or the one you want to see
- Download -
Replace old files
Only with their difference - it will not allow to download the program too much.
- Download - Scale - ** - this is the whole trick!
It is necessary to load in turn all scales from 9 (equivalent to 9 Km in Yandex), to 17 (equivalent to 40 meters)
These numbers are not limited, you can download any range of scales, you can download even through one.
[!] In some maps, for different regions large scale may not be.
From the beginning, select the smallest scale, for example, from 9.
Attached Image

After hiring Start. And after that we wait until it is 100% and the line File processing is completed !. After clicking Exit.
Attached Image

6. We get to the main menu, go to:
- Operations - Highlight - Previous selection (Ctrl + B)
In this window we make the same settings as in window 5, only the scale is set larger. If it was 9 now choose 10.

[!] For scales more than 14-15, the number of files increases dramatically, and the time for downloading will be longer. Therefore, during the download process, click Save, and save the settings for the cache download. Further, after the forced stop of the race, it can be continued from the same place.
Download - Saved Session -
Start with the last loaded tile
Download - Saved session - [Load] and select the previously saved file of the download session, Start.

7. Now, after loading all the necessary scales in map mode, you can do the same for the Hybrid (if you need it).
To do this, repeat paragraphs 5 and 6, but choose in the Map Types - Satellite (Google), and load all the same scales as before.
And now it will be necessary to repeat points 5 and 6 again but with the type of maps - Hybrid (Google), for those de scales - this will add street names and house numbers to satellite images.

As a result, we have - a fully downloaded cache of a 9-17 scale map. As well as satellite photos and streets (if you rocked them)

8. Now we need to make an export.
- Operations - Select - Previous selection (Ctrl + B), select the Export tab
- Export - Export to format - [Mobile Yandex.Maps (Version 3)]
- Export - Where to save - pull out a separate folder, for example D: / YCache
- Export -
Replacing existing tiles is better included :)
- Export - Include the following maps:
Here we do the following - select Map (Google) in the first line.
In the second - Satellite (Google) if you downloaded the satellite, if not - then select No
in the third - Hybrid (Google) if you downloaded a hybrid, if not - then choose No
- Export - Scales: - select the entire range of scales that have been pumped (in our case, 9-17)
Compression is best left as default. But if there is not enough space on the map, you can increase the compression ratio, but the quality of images will deteriorate.
Now click Start :)
Attached Image

here, of course, we need to choose not a yandex card but an iphone with a firmware version

9. After the completion of the entire export process, it remains only to copy the received cache into the phone \ private \ var \ mobile \ Library \ Caches \ Maps \ MapTiles
detailed instructions were taken from a third-party site, the description is made on the example of creating maps for any mobile devices, done by analogy and forIPHONE

Program description:
SAS.Planeta 101206 - The SAS.Planet program is designed to download high-resolution satellite maps provided by services such as Google Maps, Space Images Project, Yandex.Maps, Yahoo !, VirtualEarth, Gurtam, OpenStreetMap, eAtlas and others, but unlike of these services, all the maps you have downloaded will remain on your computer, and you can view them even without an internet connection. In addition to satellite maps, it is possible to work with political, landscape, combined maps, as well as a map of the moon and Mars.
Loading maps is carried out as a selection of a certain area (possibly non-rectangular) and in the process of moving around the map. Maps are often updated - the program will allow you to download only the newest.
In addition to viewing and downloading, the program has the following useful functions:
• Work with a GPS receiver;
• Laying routes;
• Measurement of distances;
• Display KML files;
• Support service Panoramio;
• Forming a map for filling a layer - this function will allow you to see areas on the map that you have already loaded into the cache, or vice versa - which you do not have;
• Saving part of the map in one image, which you can view and process in any graphic editor, as well as use it in other GIS applications, for example, OziExplorer (for which the program will create a binding file);
• You can save places of interest to you, and later without any problems look for them, as well as make them always appear on the map;
• Overview Map - helps you easily find out the location of the place that you are currently viewing, as well as quickly navigate to any other place on the map;
• View the map in full screen mode - which is especially convenient when the screen resolution is low;
• Conversion from one layer of all the previous ones - will allow you to significantly reduce your Internet traffic, for example, you can download your city on only 18 scales, and create all previous ones based on it;
• Ability to export maps in the format supported by iPhone maps.
• The ability to export maps in a format supported by mobile Yandex.Maps of the 3rd version.
• Loading and displaying Wikimapia objects;
• Search for places using Google and Yandex;
• Add custom maps.

where to push the cache
1) (MapTiles.sqlitedb) -private / var / mobile / Library / Caches \ Maps \ MapTiles
2) (com.apple.Maps.plist) -private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
3) (Bookmarks.plist) -private / var / mobile / Library / Maps

Be sure to set permissions on the file and folder.
I did it through iFile
Attached Image

Homepage: http://sasgis.org/
Download:
Attached fileSASPlanet_110418.zip(4.33 MB)

convert maps
Attached fileMapv4v5ConverterSetup.msi(846 KB)

Ready cities:

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 15.02.16, 16:02
Reason for editing: added cities

writes data transmission over cells. Setri or Wi-fi is off and offers to turn it on.

it should be so, but after that it should load up, check it out for myself, unsubscribe
swinging very slowly, I won’t have time today

Post has been editedsizik - 16.05.11, 18:03

Rep: (5)
How is it going ???

In general, I found what was the problem, the card for 4 had to be converted!

We read the topicOff card GOOGle

Post has been editeddoctorxakep - 17.05.11, 09:34

Rep: (0)
In general, I collected the map through SAS, I made only the satellite layer for the sample, selected a couple of layers, selected iPhone 2.2 and higher (128x128) when saving, after creating the map, I converted firmware 4.2.1 and higher via Mapv4v5Converter into the iPhone 4 v11 card. But after pouring onto the body at the place of the card, it is empty, I did not accept it. The cache, everything is in place, nothing has disappeared, and the map in the application does not show. What kind of business can this be?) By the way, when saving, I chose the layer - Google satellite map (I loaded it), set the remaining layers to "no", after an unsuccessful attempt I set the satellite layer to Google, the rest did not, the result is the same same.

Set file permissions?

I put only protection against overwriting on the card itself, well, in general, as it should.)

Vobschem rights set using Maps Enhancer. I still had a couple of cards from the old rutracker, I converted them and dropped them - they work, and the one collected through the CAC does not work. And another question about the hybrid, I just downloaded Google’s satellite, now I wanted to put another layer on them, the Yandex hybrid, because there’s almost nothing in Google’s hybrid for my city. How to impose? Again to load all layers with a hybrid layer applied? (house numbers, street numbers so that they are on top of the map), or can it be separately somehow?

It is necessary to save to an already created file (I haven’t tried it, but as planned, it’s done) again, you don’t need to grab everything if the previous cache remains

And can someone collect a map of Kaluga, please) From levels 11 to 19 and put a Yandex hybrid on it? I would be very grateful, the city is just small (just see the left and right banks). It just doesn’t work out normally, the last thing I put together weighs as much as 7.5 gig))) But I would like not a very large and high-quality map. Although, in principle, 3 gigs will come off somewhere: happy:

I'll try to do on Saturday

Rep: (3)
Kazan is hanging in a hat. Download, install - does not work. Maybe due to the fact that 4.3.3 or due to the fact that bookmarks did not set (and where to get it?)?

We have nothing to skid about, I have such a card working on 4.2.1, if I need iPhone 4, I need to convert the card

Well, what about the cards? : rolleyes:

Rep: (26)
I did everything according to your instructions, thanks, it works. The question arose - when I leave the city, will the program work as before? After all, there are no write permissions on the folder and cache file.

Post has been editedZdoxnut - 11.06.11, 23:05

WalkMan465 @ 12.6.2011, 2:46*
Well, what about the cards? : rolleyes:

Write again which

Rep: (18)
leaked for Komsomolsk-on-Amur
card only
Only hybrid cities are supported in the header?
can share

Problem. I loaded the scales from 9 to 17. I threw the cache on the apple. Closing any part of the cache - does not draw. Perhaps 18.19 still need to be loaded?

House numbers begins to draw only with 18 amplification, so it is necessary to load 18 and 19 still

sizik Kaluga needed) Right and left bank)

WalkMan465 @ 12.6.2011, 16:33*
sizik Kaluga needed) Right and left bank)

I'll take a look in the evening

Sizik
But how would you know the limit of maximum magnification, for which the magnification does not give a drawing?
And are scales of 9.10 required? After all, is this just coverage from above without details?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 01:04