Huawei U9000 Ideos X6 / ViewSonic ViewPad 4 - Firmware (OS 2.2) | Huawei U9000 Ideos X6, WellcoM A99, Olive Smart VS300

Rep: (437)
FirmwareHuawei U9000 Ideos X6 / ViewSonic ViewPad 4 / FIH-FB0
PictureHuawei U9000 Ideos X6, FIH-FB0, ViewSonic ViewPad 4, WellcoM A99, Cherry Mobile Magnum HD, Olive Smart VS300, CSL Blueberry Mi 410
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Firmware android 4.1.x пїЅ | Club пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Android SDK Tools - a set of utilities for working with the Android platform
MyPhoneExplorer- One of the best utilities for managing and synchronizing with a PC
HiSuite- Official utility from Huawei for synchronization with PC
Cloud +- Huawei Cloud Service

Official firmware
U9000 V100R001C10B261SP00 (Russia General) on depositfiles ; on narod - official Russian firmware 2.2
Firmware on Modaco.com

Overview of firmware from qalter
A little information:qalterspent a lot of time and effort and made several reviews of a wide variety of firmware for our device. Only the most comprehensive and high-quality reviews! After reading you will have no more questions!
[ROM] MacDragon U9000RU - Android 2.3.4. Personal build from qalter
[ROM] Stoke - Sharp - Android 2.3.5 plus installation instructions
[ROM] DxOS-20120106-FIHfb0-r1 - Android 2.3.7
[ROM] Bumblebee-rom - Android 2.3.7
[ROM] GALNET MIUI and cm-9.0.0-Alpha4 - MIUIandCyanogenmod - Android 4.0.3
[ROM] Stoke - MAGNUM HD - Android 2.3.4
[ROM] Stock - WELLCOM-A99 - Android 2.3.4
[ROM] Stoke - Blueberry / Spice Mi410 - Android 2.3.4
[ROM] Andro-ID V3.3-RC3 - Android 2.3.5
[ROM] MacLite-FB0_v1.3 - Android 2.3.4

We get rid of removing the cover and juggling the battery when replacing Recovery
3D tests with different cores

Unofficial firmware
ClockworkMod Recoveryrequired to install any custom firmware
[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 10 - alternative firmware based on android 4.1 build fromDr. Rush.
[OS] Linux on Huawei Ascend X
[ROM] Sharp fromqalter modified stock Android 2.3.5savagemessiahzine.com
[ROM] MIUI Port - A pretty good port of one of the best alternative firmwarexda
[ROM] Russian MIUI - from user lisevgeny
[ROM] CM7 - CyanogenMod 7. Another alternative firmware for the device.HDMI, FM radio, and changing the volume of incoming calls do not work. xda
[ROM] Andro-id - Alternative firmware Android 2.3.x. Pretty good, almost everything worksxda
[ROM] MacLite-FB0 - Another alternative firmware. Based on the Indian version of Android 2.3.4.
[Core] UC-Kernel - an alternative kernel to improve device performancexda
Unofficial firmware Android 4.0.x
The following bugs are present in all the firmware below: Zoom does not work, Radio (works only through third-party applications), The front camera shoots upside down, the video camera works through third-party applications and with a resolution of 640x480 and the HDMI port does not work.
[ROM] CM 9.0.0 port with motorola triumph by elol(xda) , assembly from webscom (wired fixes) (savagemessiahzine.commain post)
[ROM] MIUI v4 from comdevx
[ROM] Icecold sandwiche Good port, but I recommend version 8.0+ Comment on the firmware, and tips. xda
[ROM] QiSS ME OS Hybrid MIUI and CM9xda
[ROM] AOKP-Milestone6-CM9-A99 Successful SM9 port with Desire HD to our phonexda
[ROM] MIUIv4 Nice port with very loud incoming calls,if you know what I mean, full translation from the miui community. + ROM settings application .
[ROM] paranoidandroid The first alternative firmware port for Google Galaxy Nexsus, good power consumption and the interface is unusualxda
[Core] CK Kernel 0.3b core exclusively for ICS + drivers for adreno 2xx (the fastest, nova 3 flies)xda

Instructions

miscellanea

Cap updates
07/16/2012 - Added firmware on Android 4.0.x + new instructions.
04/10/2012 - We get rid of removing the cover and juggling the battery when replacing Recovery;
03/28/2012 - Screenshots of the drain, MacDragon U9000RU, 3D tests with different cores;
03/14/2012 - MacLite-FB0_v1.3;
03/06/2012 - Andro-ID V3.3-RC3 in qalter's Corner;
03.03.2012 - Blueberry / Spice Mi410 in qalter's Corner;
03/01/2012 - qalter's corner;
02/27/2012 - Added links to useful posts by the userqalter;
02/12/2012 - Updated the link to HiSuite and Cloud +;
12.01.2012 - Updated the section Drivers and Utilities;
12/27/2011 - Added links to official Russian 2.2;
12/07/2011 - Added links to instructions for obtaining ROOT and MacLite-FB0 firmware;
11/12/2011 - Added by CM7;
10/25/2011 - Added a link to MIUI;
10.24.2011 - Added links: UC-Kernel core; ICS firmware; Andro-ID firmware; Instructions for Russification MIUI;
10/13/2011 - Bringing caps to standard form.

Screenshots

Post has been editedOXALIS - 28.05.18, 22:16
Reason for editing: added miui 2.8.3

Rep: (794)
mLuXoR @ 25.11.2011, 08:15*
and if you try to flash a fresh core in the original request?

in principle, and we live for the second month ...
mLuXoR @ 25.11.2011, 08:15*
auto-update system, which the PTA. why do we have it does not work?

I think because there is no update yet ...

ivanoid @ 25.11.2011, 10:27*
Russified using the MFS, everything works fine

so urgently needs to lay out and get a bunch of advantages to those who do not work all the ...
qwenty @ 25.11.2011, 16:51*
In Fastboot on this machine, you can enter?

subscribe to the issue of sport ...

Rep: (9)
MIUI Porting 1.11.11 (Android 2.3.7) by TJ_Style (Update 15-Nov-2011) Russified using MFSpumped to the people - 120 MB

With vayfay solved the problem of decreasing the data rate on the router from 300 to 150 megabits, in the official firmware and could not be connected to the anterior chamber of Skype, the camera is connected to miui yesterday.

Post has been editedivanoid - 26.11.11, 08:18

And that is not running and bugs
-HDMI
-Fm Radio
-Incoming call volume control issue.

Shame ... When will already gash radio and sound?

Rep: (11)
kugga @ 25.11.2011, 22:45*
Quote (mLuXoR @ 25.11.2011, 08:15) and if you try to flash a fresh core in the original request? In principle, and we live for the second month ...

and I hang the next reboot :(
even reset the cache does not help

Rep: (794)
mLuXoR @ 28.11.2011, 15:56*
and I hang the next reboot

on "native" rum 2.2.2 I used this kernel without problems, shaking with XDA. (1,6GHz)
Attached fileUC_Kernel_v4.0_signed.zip(5.33 MB)

Rep: (2)
Who sets the assembly under the nickname comrade ivanoid? How does it you?

Rep: (52)
Like the last MIUI assembly made a sound. At least do not write this in the section not work. Only something nobody russify not want, it is very difficult or long?

You do not mean this assembly?

After a few days of work on MIUI Porting 1.11.11 (Android 2.3.7) by TJ_Style (Update 15-Nov-2011) were found problems such vayfay works through time, while sitting in the agent and Skype does not work, re permanent connections are made, it is possible this problem is related to the WiFi and connect it with a new program ceases to Internet already running. Constantly translate the clock back one hour and the date on the day ago, I have disabled the sync date, but still notice a change. The battery on this firmware keeps good relationship is normal, it is generally a bit drained and can be used!

May try to collect their assembly on the basis of the official? Put your kernel with Ruth and acceleration, clean unnecessary programs, not who have not tried?

Post has been editedivanoid - 01.12.11, 09:02

Rep: (2)
and there is generally a theme as it is done?
I could poprobovta

I understand the principle of such a clean take off his pre-configure all the firmware to install a proven kernel friend by the nickname "kugga" (think Ruth right there already open).
kugga @ 28.11.2011, 18:54*
on "native" rum 2.2.2 I used this kernel without problems, shaking with XDA. (1,6GHz)
UC_Kernel_v4.0_signed.zip (5.33 MB) Max downloads 4

InstallRoot explorerand remove all the unnecessaryHow to remove preinstalled software.

But how to make the installation .zip file, I do not know ....

Post has been editedivanoid - 01.12.11, 09:47

MIUI problem with runaway hours on an hour after the restart decided to switch from Moscow time (4) in Minsk (3), it is possible as that due to a transition to standard time. but I did not find the settings how to disable transition /

I set today[ROM] MacLite-FB0 v1.0The HDMI (checked works), radio (checked is loaded) runs all Android version 2.3.4, cleaned all the extra programs, Root Superuser rights, the Russian language is, imported cured keyboard setting of the Russian Market, the only - wifi as miui works over time I check this is only my problem?

I think it has a meaning to put a cap.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 02.12.11, 14:21

Rep: (46)
ivanoid,
Confirm, set yesterday, fully working rum, bugs are not observed.
Also I advise you to read the interesting nature of the fashion for the source page))).
Custom kernel is not set, and as long as everything works: both video and flash, and FIFA12).
Wi-fi works fine, diamonds do not need, instantly switches to the mobile Net and back.
P.S. But no ((Volume adjustment included not Robit.

Post has been editedvell1969 - 02.12.11, 13:18
Reason for editing: nooe

Rep: (32)
In appearance it as a standard, but it works :). After myayu on it like that ....
But we must add the cap.

lisevgeny @ 04.12.2011, 09:40*
In appearance it as a standard, but it works. After myayu on it like that ....
But we must add the cap.

This is the standard firmware, but the fresh android phone on the Indian version (2.3.4), let me remind you that our phone comes with iOS 2.2 and on the official update to 2.3 should not count. Author cleaned out all unnecessary software from your phone, rutiroval and at his request the phone keeps the battery much better. Already there were modifications of thisEEPROM with distilled core to 1.6GHz and laucherom under ICS. As always, I twisted the new firmware and as a true fan of MIUI returned to her, well, I can not without its functional and comfortable ...: D

Post has been editedivanoid - 05.12.11, 09:09

ivanoid @ 05.12.2011, 12:14*
an official update to 2.3 should not count

make. u8800 to do and we stir up ... talk when. For me as miui Toko. I am waiting for the radio to her,
Well, for the sake of micro hdmi to was a radio really want: rolleyes:

Hello everyone. Akaka get firmware miui play video stondartnymi means khotyaby files wmv? Or just do all the codecs are carved in it. though because my camera says ... what the codec uses, tell me?

Rep: (0)
Hello! I bought a x5 and x6, at x5 just 2.3 Andriusha put everything works without problems, but on the X6 Do not know that and stick own Prosha clumsy, the speakers sound muffled, movies only in the headset, very quiet call, flash drive 16 GB otvalivaetsya constantly !!! Please advise me which firmware can be avoided or at least part of these problems, all the rest will cure via the engineering menu !!! and another question, and when the official firmware to appear, whether 2.3 !!! ???

Rep: (14)
everything else will cure via the engineering menu

How to turn it on?

Rep: (44)
guys bought x6 x5 instead sent to the service. Again put MIUI 1.11.11. Vibration on the buttons do not work, how to put the kernel?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 22:28