Rep: (187)
GalleryExcluder
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:08.05.2013

Attached Image

Short description:
Hide media files from the gallery.

Description:
The program is designed to hide the "junk" folder with the files from the gallery. In fact, she adds these file folders nomedia (checkmark displayed) and remove it (no check mark).
For quick application, it is necessary to update the gallery from the menu of the program.

Russian interface: Unknown
Requires Android 2.0 and up

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1063358

Download:
version: 1.3.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2931927/Gallery_Excluder__1.3.1.apk
Download APK

Past versions
Version: 0.1 Attached fileGalleryExcluder.apk (31.44 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 12.05.13, 15:51
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (69)
In HTC'shnoy gallery has this feature. But for the rest it is very useful for gallery Stock sweeping all the debris on a flash drive.

Rep: (187)
versiya0,2Attached fileGalleryExcluder_v0.2.apk(33.01 Kb)

versiya1,0 preAttached fileGalleryExcluder_v1.0_pre.apk(44.83 Kb)

Updated:
- Select all / deselect all
- Tips for initial use

Rep: (0)
mnu to spark all videos demolished with this prog. night hid files - in the morning opened - and there are quite a few places on the map 3 giga freed

Rep: (47)
bancomatserg @ 08.05.2011, 13:02*
mnu to spark all videos demolished with this prog. night hid files - in the morning opened - and there are quite a few places on the map 3 giga freed

Your video has gone to-
domin.city @ 06.05.2011, 10:39*
craftsmen from XDA

sorry for the black humor.
p.s. Cast .nomedia file in the folder to hide, remove to return.

Post has been editedden_ok_ - 09.05.11, 19:20

Rep: (1)
bancomatserg @ 08.05.2011, 13:02*
demolished with this prog

a similar situation, except that I want to mention a very unpleasant fact, when you start a program, some folders already been marked initially (in no particular order) ....
in general, the program "captured" into the abyss of a couple galleries

super!
oochen useful prog! thanks

g..vno! not prog! I remove all the personal video on 7 GB! The authors warn it is necessary for such kuyne !!!

Rep: (146)
but there is such a program that would hide albums with Picasso?

full Gamna! Now even that does not hide (((((((all retired !!!!!!!!!!! I would have for such applications by hand to pull out !!!!!!!!!

I remove all the personal video .... what such a program here ?????

Complete garbage, I tried to hide the pictures from the camera, and has lost all that is possible and impossible ... was in a rage had through their computer kavyryat! Prog shit !!! : Beee:

Rep: (7)
And why do we need all these programs-skryvalki? toss in .nomedia folder, and the folder zaparolivaesh, I think the easiest solution? and through a custom "Gallery" you can not see anything, and in the file manager just like in the folder will not climb) I have everything well arranged, and never such a scheme did not bring) can, something I do not understand?)

Rep: (112)
Robespierre @ 07.12.2011, 20:57*
toss in .nomedia folder, and the folder zaparolivaesh, I think the easiest solution? and through a custom "Gallery" you can not see anything, and in the file manager just will not climb to the folder)

Possible more in detail, especially about zaparolivanie folder? Or is it especially devaysa?

Prog demolished all photos nah, hand tear .......

Rep: (66)
daw in selected folders when re-entering in the program are not illuminated, but selected from the gallery folder disappeared))))

I tried on a simple gallery and took 3 GB of pictures and count?
shove their prog koekuda remove it from site to ...

Rep: (4)
which was something that the foci with Nomeda need to put it in an empty folder and then lay down the files, otherwise everything will carry ... I personally with the program who play with Nomeda all cases have not intend to. I put prog parolyaschuyu applications and all. music, gallery, players, all closed to the password and all. no access without my knowledge. while I am working in a large team, and all bezpardonnom only give to dig deeper in their personal or erotic files.

Rep: (9)
It did not happen to take this programku - wrote his, which automatically spreads .nomedia files for all directories where there is at least one picture. Then he clears the cache gallery, and now in my gallery is only one dad with photos. Nothing superfluous posnosilos. OS - Android 4.0.4

Rep: (3357)
Version 1.3.1
It is working properly. I check for yourself.

Attached files

Attached fileGallery_Excluder__1.3.1.apk(249.86 KB)

Please read more about hidden files, if possible vlichku.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 22:36