> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Retro Tape Deck mp3 | Audio player with realistic audio cassette skin

Rep: (1247)
Retro Tape Deck mp3
Version: 2.1.2

Last update of the program in the header:10.03.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Audio player with realistic audio cassette skin.

Description:
In the free version - only one skin instead 7 15.

The cassette is realistic, the bobbins are spinning, the song ends - the tape ends :) Plays by author, albums, songs.
Output from the program is done in two ways.
The first one, on the second screen: while on the cassette screen - press the standard android “options” button, additional buttons with a “cassette” (leads to the ticks of the vibration and the next track) and EXIT will appear, will appear instead of “back” and “forward”.
The second way - on the third screen, exit the selection of tracks, press "options" again.

Homepage: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Keith+Hughes
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.k...88.tapedeckfree

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
Android version 2.2 and higher required

Download:
Version: 2.1.2 Retro Tape Deck mp3 (Post And_RU # 47821287)
version: 2.1.1 rus mod Retro Tape Deck mp3 (Post alax1972 # 38927101)
version: 2.1.1 changed two skins of cartridges (instead of photos - drawn) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...21/tape-moe-signed.apk
version: 2.1.1 includes skins of Russian cartridges Retro Tape Deck mp3 (Post # 37145768)
Version: 2.0.2 Full http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1287189/Retro_Tape_Deck_Music_Player_v2.0.2.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 10.03.16, 14:43
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (24)
Guys at a loss, from afar showed first! They asked where I found a cassette player! : D

Rep: (66)
application error :-(

Rep: (34)
Ty3ik @ 05/05/2011, 02:15*
The cassettes are realistic, the bobbins are spinning, the song ends - the tape ends

So that) as on Walkman'ah

Rep: (1)
for android 2.2

Rep: (2517)
Class! It looks very realistic.

Rep: (66)
Updated from the market, anyway, an error at startup ... OS 2.2. It's a shame :-(

Rep: (533)
M_morfey @ 05/07/2011, 01:25*
anyway, an error at startup ... os 2.2

Perhaps the matter is also in the hardware :( It's a shame and a pity ... My girlfriend also has Spika, which means she will not do it either.

Rep: (472)
Ty3ik @ 7.5.2011, 2:20*
Perhaps the matter is also in the hardware :( It's a shame and a pity ... My girlfriend also has Spika, which means she will not do it either.

I have a Galaxy (GT-i7500), 2.2.1 custom.
everything is fine! I bought a full one. So, hardly, iron.

Post has been editedtreake - 23.10.14, 00:34

Rep: (40)
the player itself is cool - b more fun navigation something in general the class would be: yes2:

Rep: (1031)
It’s not entirely clear ... This is either an add-on over a standard player or a separate one. If separate, then the information is clearly not enough. What exactly (except mp3) supports. There is, no equalizer, and in general ...
Of course, you can put it on your own and see)), but why then the reviews? )))

Rep: (75)
sergej-svar,
I think this is just an add-on. My flac reproduces like a standard player.

Rep: (9)
An interesting idea. Wildfire is a little crooked because of permission

And I liked it!
Still to Russify this player, and it will be very good.
And refine to him support for format tags. And then some tracks are clearly translated and readable ... and some are "abra-cadabra"

Post has been editedXab72 - 08.05.11, 13:58

Rep: (3)
If there is a paid version, lay out PLIZZZZ! : D

Rep: (6)
on my wildfire 2.2 does not start. Writes the application suddenly stopped ...

Rep: (12)
The milestone normally got up, it looks really cool: happy:

HD2 - the flight is normal ... And the feature, of course, is cool)

Rep: (4)
GYGABITE GSMART 1305 flight is also normal!
Player the best !!! I will look for the full version.

Rep: (0)
Error reading music from SD card when trying to start music. Does anyone know why? (HTC Hero, Android 2.2)

Post has been editedwhiteprince - 10.05.11, 11:08

Rep: (85)
Launched - it works. Cool program :)
IMHO: the name of the track could be shifted a little lower (otherwise it overlaps one another), and the bobbins spin at the same speed, which cannot be in the original :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 00:43