> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

® GM Alarm | Social Alarm Clock: Calls are being downloaded from the Internet

Rep: (8)
GM Alarm
version: 2.8

Last update of the program in the header:21.01.2016

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.
Short description:
Convenient, stylish and unusual alarm clock
Description:
You know, there are people who wake up every morning with a smile on their lips? I don’t know why they have such a good mood. Maybe they are happy about the beginning of a new day or that they have slept well, who knows? Personally, I can’t do this. I'd love to, but in the morning everything is usually annoying. Especially the alarm clock. That is why I started with it. The first thing I did was change the bored tune. It got better, but not for long. Then I began to change the melody daily. This took quite a lot of time: it was necessary not only to keep track of those melodies that already sounded, but also to look for tunes to suit the mood. Those. before going to bed, I determined how I want to wake up the next morning. If slowly and slowly, I was looking for a calm and soft melody, if I felt that it would be difficult to get up, then I could even put a fire siren. After some time, the collection of calls has greatly expanded, but waking up has become very interesting! Then I thought, what if I make a collection of calls for an alarm clock on the Internet, and a mobile client application will download a random call from the network each time. So,GM Alarm and there is this client, and http://www.galarm.net - call repository (unfortunately, due to copyright infringement, it has not yet been possible to endure all the desired music, but only the one that is free to distribute. Believe me, this makes it no less interesting!).

Any user can create a call to the repository. The call itself consists of a good morning wish (which will appear during its activation), a melody and information about this melody (if after waking up you suddenly become interested in what woke you up).
Calls in the database are sorted by category and language. Field "Language" refers to the text of the wish, melody and description of the alarm. Personally, I would prefer to combine categories and localizations. The server remembers the calls sent to a particular user, so your morning becomes truly unique and unpredictable (in any case, the awakening itself.
And the last ... I decided to add the ability to write messages on Twitter, after turning off the signal. And it turned out quite a social alarm clock)

Homepage: http://www.galarm.net
Google Play: https://market.android.com/search?q=gm+alar...so=1&c=apps

Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 2.8 В® GM Alarm (Post Dgonix # 46391261)

Past versions
Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileGM_Alarm_1.0.1.apk (472.16 KB)

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 25.01.16, 08:16
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (7)
A good idea. Widget would. And such a system. A standard alarm clock when it rings breaks through the lock, but this one does not. First you have to remove it from the block. Inconveniently. Although, maybe this is for the better) you will not fall further to sleep. And the melody plays somehow, softly or something.

Faca @ 05/05/2011, 20:27*
A good idea. Widget would. And such a system. A standard alarm clock when it rings breaks through the lock, but this one does not. First you have to remove it from the block. Inconveniently. Although, maybe this is for the better) you will not fall further to sleep. And the melody plays somehow, softly or something.

Thanks for the feedback. In the next update, I will set the volume to maximum. Well, calls should be closely monitored. There is not enough time for everything yet. I’m trying to negotiate with the music store about providing preview for Spanish. in alarms.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 19.05.11, 15:44
Reason for editing: Removed the QR code

Rep: (0)
But for 1.6-2.1?

MVStandard,
For version 1.6, no. It is unlikely to be. According to statistics, more than 90% of devices have version 2.2

Rep: (60)
And if for some reason the program cannot get through to the Internet, or the server is not available, then what will happen? Are you sleeping?

Rep: (17)
Npronnikov @ 05/05/2011, 21:15*
For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

My phone is not rutted, the alarm clock works, what am I doing wrong? : D
Official firmware 2.3

Rep: (1)
Nikovit @ 05/25/2011, 11:01*
My phone is not rutted, the alarm clock works, what am I doing wrong?

I also do not have a routine) Galaxy tab, 2.2. works fine, thanks for the program)

Unfortunately, I can’t edit the description.
Root rights are really not needed.
The current version 1.7, update .. new, interesting chips constantly appear, and it becomes more convenient to use.

Post has been editednpronnikov - 31.05.11, 10:59

Rep: (17)
npronnikov,
And please remake that activity which is like an alarm clock itself. but it turns out that the interface of the program itself is good, but when the alarm goes off, it’s all ugly and not full screen.

For example, like GAlarm for WM.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikovit - 31.05.11, 12:10

Nikovit @ 05/31/2011, 13:09*
And please remake that activity which is like an alarm clock itself. but it turns out that the interface of the program itself is good, but when the alarm goes off, it’s all ugly and not full screen.

Thanks for the idea! In the next release I will do something more convenient.

Nikovit @ 05/31/2011, 13:09*

Done. In 1.8, the buttons have become larger. I did not bother much with beauty and convenience, because in the next version I want to make a choice of shutdown options (i.e. several different windows). For now, focus on music.

By the way ... added another chip. You can transfer or disconnect a call by shaking the phone. The action, strength and amount of shaking is customizable. Shook and order))) Use.

Version 1.9.1 released
Some glitches removed as well
1. The time of snooze and emergency call is now individually configured for each alarm, while any number from 0 to 60 minutes can be set.
2. A separate screen is made to calibrate the shaking force. I’m “snooping” the alarm clock with shaking. Very comfortably.
3. Auto-cleaning of call history is connected. B 1.9.2. it can be configured through the parameters.

Please update)

Eh, to add the possibility of mass pre-loading melodies .. And then the Internet is only wi-fi and every time you turn it on before bedtime is not comme il faut (

Rep: (1)
AlarmDroid hasn’t come up with anything better for me!

Version 2.0
Version 2.0 released. The number of songs exceeded 500, the call rating appeared in the program.
After waking up, you can evaluate the composition that woke you up, and help us select only the best songs.
Please be updated.

Eh, to add the possibility of mass pre-loading melodies .. And then the Internet is only wi-fi and every time you turn it on before bedtime is not comme il faut (

While in the range of wi-fi, set an alarm and press "Menu" - "Sync" ... and everything will boot.

While in the range of wi-fi, set an alarm and press "Menu" - "Sync" ... and everything will boot.

I know. You have to set 7 alarms for every day of the week and synchronize every week. I do not use the Internet often, but I like your program.
Surely, after all, increasing the melody cache (or whatever it is implemented on Android / in your program) is not such a difficult task, but extremely useful.

Rep: (6)
A reference to the market leads nowhere.

Rep: (15)
Em. Just now I paid attention about Ruth-rights. My phone doesn’t have them and the alarm seems to work completely. What's the catch? Or didn’t I notice something?

Rep: (70)
the alarm clock is just super. plus in turnips.

But.

I don’t know if there is a glitch or not a glitch, I set it. a minute later than it was at that moment in time for the test, I checked it more than once, set everything up, chose the Russian locale, the alarm clock rang with an emergency built-in call, felts from the Russian locale (because I just put it on English how it worked, Beethoven’s melody was downloaded ), roofing felts from the minimum delay between downloading a new melody is 15 minutes (but since the program launched for the first time, there couldn’t be any downloaded melodies, moreover, this delay of 15 minutes can make such an additional choice, which I’ll put daw type Download a new melody just after the last ringing alarm clock regardless of the delay, that is, without a delay, well, it’s as if optional for everyone. I’d like it to be “fixed” somehow.

Another feature, for example, I want a different call from different categories to constantly ring, so I would like to see the new item "From any category". For special extremes, so not at all expected.

Thanks for the program! Vesch!

ps Also, for example, if I set 3 alarms in a row with a distance of 3 minutes, then each alarm clock will ring with the same melody? or how?

Now, for sure, a glitch, added a third alarm clock and a crash from the program!

For example, if I immediately set three alarms with an interval of 1 minute between them, then immediately without a delay for each of them, three melodies would be loaded in accordance with the settings of each.

Post has been editedRge245 - 13.01.12, 12:10

Ximich @ 12.12.2011, 20:20*
I know. You have to set 7 alarms for every day of the week and synchronize every week. I do not use the Internet often, but I like your program.
Surely, after all, increasing the melody cache (or whatever it is implemented on Android / in your program) is not such a difficult task, but extremely useful.

Sorry, but this is unlikely to be done soon. The fact is that there is a hosting bandwidth limit. I still can not afford to buy a virtual machine and configure everything on it humanly ... just because I do not sell the program yet. There will be a paid version, there will be income, then I will try to take into account your remark.

Now, for sure, a glitch, added a third alarm clock and a crash from the program!

For example, if I immediately set three alarms with an interval of 1 minute between them, then immediately without a delay for each of them, three melodies would be loaded in accordance with the settings of each.

Thanks for the comments. With the optional download I will consider. I’ll work with a glitch! Reproduced!
Thanks for testing !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 10:59 a.m.