> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Imo | [IPhone] instant messenger By imo.im

Rep: (68)
Imo
Version: Version 2.3.2

Last update of the program in the header:5.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
I'm IM instant messaging. imo currently supports Facebook Chat, Google Talk, Skype, MSN, ICQ / AIM, Yahoo, Jabber, and Myspace.

From myself: Perhaps the most nimble, bezglyuchny, simple and no-buns messenger.
there ispush notifications . Supports ICQ, chat from Skype. Turns over to landskape. Yuzayu not hate, there are voice messages, everything works - checked.
And the most important thing -FREE!!! Follow the link to appstore or download the attached file here.

Cons: The sound of the message does not change, there are no smiles.

We vote and support the developers!
If it is initially so good, then it will be even better.

Homepage: https://imo.im/iphone
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imo-instant...d336435697?mt=8

Download:

Attached files

Attached fileimo_2.3.2.ipa(2.79 MB)

Post has been editedkirimbay - 05.05.11, 17:30

Rep: (2)
Tell me how to delete chat history?

Rep: (1)
Everything is fine, but for some reason he did not show in the list of contacts who have stealth mode. They are not in any online or offline.
Maybe in the settings you need something to put down?

mesenzhder cool, but somehow the 2.7 release retarding 3gs on 2.5 was the most normal

Rep: (153)
Put the latest version please

Rep: (9)
That your messenger is free you can download it in the AppStore

4eJloBe4ek,
I have a duty Appstore otherwise would not have asked to put

Rep: (9)
Hold onTyts

4eJloBe4ek,
thank)

4eJloBe4ek,
does not work :(

Rep: (13)
I climbed with IM + for this client, and insanely happy :-) Very friendly, smart, and no bugs :-)

Rep: (358)
BeaVisS,
Only a smaller font, does not prevent the arrival of mail, and Skype call if, you swear that you do not take the phone.
And like "no Che": D
P.S. And update last night.

Rep: (16)
Do not tell me how this programm?
Download it in the AppStore, install, register, ... further, as far as I understood, dobovlyaet their accounty like .... but did not understand what to do with them now? how it works??? Uploaded accounty "greyish" ....
and at the bottom it says that the session has expired ....

Rep: (16)
forgotten: imo.im version 3.1.1

Rep: (13)
Caball,
about fonts - read comfortably, so that the rules
mail and Skype, do not hem, Jabber, ICQ and facebook :-)

Beavisis
judging by the screen fonts are almost equal, but that still confuses me, as well as many other ASEC - is the lack of notification to the contacts list from whom it came to the notice. Those. that would see it, it is necessary to go from the contact list in your chat list.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Updated to v3.2
Added the possibility to make calls between IMO.

There is a version for the ipad, add the name of the [+ IPAD]
Here is a link on the ipad version:http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/imo-instant...d405179691?mt=8

Another update.
Slightly changed the logo.

Two-step authentication: how to make friends with Google and IMO?
There is an Account Google-enabled two-step authentication.
As IM use IMO: when through their website imo.im, when through their app for Android.
Before entering Google account two-stage authorization everything worked fine, IMO that the CCP that in
wonderful site would pick up Google Talk account, but now - the problem.
Generate an app password for the site - a site there is an entry in Google Talk, and with the CCP not to Generate
CPC - with CPC is the entrance, and on the site there.
Bida and pichal ... (Anticipating the questions I have to say:the introduction of a two-stage authorization IMO has not
may enter in to account by the proposed password: password required application.

Who else had a similar problem? How to decide?
ZY Besides this problem - yes, instant messengers pleases. Especially on the droid.

Rep: (37)
Comrades, and how to remove completely? I remove, install, and run it again after restoring the previously created accounts, groups. Where he keeps it all? How to clean? Cant delete the chat grupovoy no such function ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 11:53