> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Daily money | Control of finances.

Rep: (295)
Daily money
Version: 0.9.7-0702

Last update of the program in the header:22.04.2012

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Financial control.

Description:
Daily money, free and open source finance tracker.

Simple and easy application for financial control.

Opportunities:
* Record your daily expenses, revenues, assets and liabilities.
* Hierarchy of income, expenses and so on. (Such as income item "Salary" is divided into sub-items "Home from work 1", "2 Summary from work," "Hack")
* Export / Import to CSV.
* Timing diagram the state of your finances.
* Password protection.

You can download the latest version here:
http://code.google.com/p/daily-money/downloads/list

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/daily-money/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.bottleworks.dailymoney
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...orks.dailymoney

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 0.9.7-0720
Attached filedailymoney_0.9.7_0702_freshly.apk(655.3 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 23.04.12, 15:55
Reason for editing: PROMT is detected))

Rep: (15)
we will test

Posted 30-08-2011, 23:45:

on the Acer A501 works, there Russian. I continue to test

Rep: (1)
htc leo assembly MIUI normal flight. I like the programm. I understand what's what.

Rep: (1)
no chtoli widget?

Rep: (44)
yet the most comfortable The program of one of those that tried it.
translation truth och bad :)

Rep: (4)
And there in the prog records of debt?

Rep: (8)
About account debt: it is possible to have a credit card and additionally any obligations.

The widget is there.

Post has been editedMiosw - 30.12.11, 23:13
Reason for editing: about the widget

Rep: (295)
I posted an update.
Last updated at convenience store in July 2011, so it seems the development is stopped, but an open source project, so to continue the development can be anyone.

Rep: (31)
a new version. preserve and restore the database to the memory card.Attached filedailymoney-0.9.8-1107-freshly.apk(659.11 KB)

it should be noted that the sub-categories are as follows:
Kvartplata.Voda
Kvartplata.Svet

Translation, of course, incomplete and in some places koryavenko. but flexibility arranged. I went through pieces of 6 programs. and seriously. a month consumption shoving each.
and the need to score 3.5 years)). csv format proved to be the most suitable for this purpose.
do not quite understand how the "import csv")) - when importing sort of replaces all entries - ie not supplemented (?) used untranslated subparagraph, which imports all at the same time should be in csv all records NOT nove.

I like the program. a little cunning in the management and import / export

podrusifitsiroval little in the source code on of.stranitse program. Only when applying changes Do not know. and sew yourself or create a patch does not know how).

appmanager produced by Russification removed and other language versions.

Attached filedailymoney-098-newRus-signed.apk(570.36 KB)

- Before installing this version, back up your databases.
(- Backup database copy, just in case somewhere else, even though cars are like .bak-files)
- Remove the program and install this version.
- When you start the program writes that found the backup and asks for the restoration. agree. (A program code not provided for database recovery in the future - only by resetting the program at first launch).

hat would be updated threads. is not it so the previous file. program is not bad after all, and some are looking to cap a long time not been updated and do not look.

Post has been editedtompsongun - 19.01.13, 18:40

bliin only now noticed that the program is not conserved penny (((((((. I think that rounds when displayed. tell me if you know where you can see where to include it.

Rep: (0)
prog complete crap. demolished

((Switched to cash from Anton Burtyka

author of the program has processed your sayt.novy Russian translation only stayed here. penny work if their writing is not through a point, and separated by commas. or filled through programs from Calculator

Post has been editedtompsongun - 17.03.13, 18:59

Rep: (2)
Excellent program. The whole year it enjoyed and no complaints.

Rep: (0)
Please tell me, looking for a similar application for Android with the ability to synchronize with a PC.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/03/20, 12:12