Last update of the program in the header:05.02.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program of statistics and diary childcare.

Description:
A very useful program for parents of newborn babies, which allows you to keep comprehensive statistics on child care: Breastfeeding (left, right), a bottle, and sleep time periods, bathing, immunizations, medical data, etc. For each type of event, you can put a reminder.
There is a possibility to keep a diary with entries of the child for days. Sumarno view all entered information.
The difference from Baby ESP is possible to enter the data of child development (height, weight) and keep track of their changes on the chart on the background of the development of average data for boys and girls (percent).
.Support multiple children
.Kalendar child
.Dnevnaya statistics
.Dnevnik child
.A divided the events of the child through the SMS / Facebook / Twitter / Email etc
.Rezervnoe backup and restore to / from SD card

As a young father, he use this program, and I find it very convenient and useful.

The next build of the program will include the Russian language (I am engaged in translation into Russian, so that if there are comments, you are welcome).

Paid version BabyCare Plus 1.99 $ (no advertising, developer support):
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.l...le.babycareplus

analogue programsBaby esp Link

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Breet.Jia
Google Play: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.l...mobile.babycare

Download:
Version: 3.11 Post в„–52, author Giacomino

Past versions
Version: 2.5.4.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2244081/Baby+Care+Plus_2_5_4_2.apk
Version: 2.5.1.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2184233/Baby+Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare%282.5.1.1%29.apk
Version: 2.5.01 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2136738/Baby+Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare%282.5.0.1%29.apk
Version: 2.4.20 Baby + Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare% 282.4.20.5% 29.apk
Version: 2.4.19 Pro Baby_Care_Plus_com.luckyxmobile.babycareplus_2.4.19_.apk
Version: 2.4.19 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1737970/Baby_Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare_2.4.19_.apk
Version: 2.4.18.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1720530/Baby_Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare_2.4.18.3_.apk
Version: 2.4.16.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1615942/Baby_Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare_2.4.16.8_.apk
Version: 2.4.16.7.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1597746/Baby_Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare_2.4.16.7.2_.apk
Version: 2.4.16.5 Baby_Care_com.luckyxmobile.babycare_2.4.16.5_.apk
Version: 2.4.16.3 Baby_Care_2.4.16.3
Version: 2.4.16.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1531398/Baby_Care_2.4.16.1.apk
Version: 2.4.16 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1509956/Baby_Care_2.4.16.apk
Version: 2.4.14 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1424301/Baby_Care_2.4.14.apk
Version: 2.4.13 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1358828/Baby_Care_2.4.13.apk
Version: 2.3.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1013128/babycare_v2.3.1.apk
Version: 2.2.12 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/967463/com.luckyxmobile.babycare_1.apk
Version: 2.2.10 Attached filecom.luckyxmobile.babycare_1.apk (766.72 KB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 05.02.18, 21:18
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
Interested, I am waiting for Russian.

Rep: (15)
The new version 2.2.12:
Added Russian language
widgets support
Support backup via email
Attached filecom.luckyxmobile.babycare_1.apk(784.68 KB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
: Sveta: Waiting for replenishment -I think useful

The program is actively developing.
A new version:
Attached filebabycare_v2.3.1.apk(998.04 KB)

Major changes:
- Added the option of making the data the child's head circumference and view diagrams changes with age.
- The ability to add pictures and record voice of the child with reference to the calendar.
- Statistics feeding and diaper change
- A handy widget
- Black skin

Rep: (8)
The program is pretty. Thank!
Tell me how to get to be Russian to English devayse (region - English)?
The problem is that there are no Russian region.
In Russian all the beam.

In Russian all the beam.

Hard to say. Poprbuyu ask the developer, will be the news, write.

Command @ 14.06.2011, 13:52*
The ability to add pictures and record voice of the child with reference to the calendar.

Audio recording is attached, but no photos. Just fotkaet all. Smart Galaxy S 2.3.3

After reboot Smart, I earned. Excellent program. Already bought.

The new version is somehow strange works. Audio recording writes saves but somehowfrom the program He does not play. Rather it makes no sound.

certina,
In Russian all the beam.

You can use the program "Morelocale2"Link. The program allows you to push your region in the devices in which it is not, including Russian.

translation does not fit in portrait mode
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrei_Ch - 12.08.11, 08:04

translation does not fit in portrait mode

The only way that until I see it in the data points to turn the device in landscape mode all intermeddle. Russian letters and words are obtained wider English-speaking.

I will try to offer the developer to reduce the size of the buttons, it may help to move all right.

If you have a rational proposal as yet it can be corrected offer.

Post has been editedCommand - 12.08.11, 17:23

The latest version corrected the problem when the letter does not fit in a portrait mode. It remains a problem when the recording can not be played from the program.

Post has been editedAndrei_Ch - 22.08.11, 18:26

Version everything updated and refreshed, but the problem with the record does not Fix.
If there is someone in correspondence with a developer, ask to see the problem.

Andrei_Ch @ 01.09.2011, 07:55*
Version everything updated and refreshed, but the problem with the record does not Fix.
If there is someone in correspondence with a developer, ask to see the problem.

According to the developer, it can not recreate the (repeat) this problem on other devices, except for one. And paradoxically, it is the only device Samsung GT-I9000, like you.

While on my HTC Desire is the same.

I reported it, the decision is under search reasons.

Command,
As they say, wait.

The problem with the silent player managed to win. : Rolleyes:
Tomorrow's Market will build (2.3.7.13), in which it is fixed.
Install, unsubscribe.

Post has been editedCommand - 13.09.11, 17:04

Quickly tomorrow)))

Unsubscribe, everything is fine. Problem no longer exists.

Rep: (7)
The Command, advise, please, developed to make the column "mom food" that would control the allergic reactions in children. Sinhronnizatsiya devaysa between the two would not hurt.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 20:05