> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Offline dictionaries | offline dictionaries

Rep: (930)
Offline dictionaries
Version: 3.4.5 pro / 2.3.0 free

Last update of the program in the header:20.04.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Offline dictionaries.

Description:
Offline dictionaries - Offline dictionaries

This app allows you to browse dictionaries offline. This is useful when there is no internet connection: overseas, on a plane, and so on. Dictionary loaded on SD card upon the first application is started. Available dictionaries: English to Russian and vice versa; from English to French and back; from English into German and vice versa. And also: French dictionary; English dictionary; Dictionary English synonyms; from English to Spanish and back; from Chinese to English; Japanese to French; from Portuguese to English and vice versa; English to Arabic; from English to Hebrew and vice versa. Dictionaries are added regularly.

Russian interface: Yes
Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.nghs.android.dictionnaires

Download:
Version: 3.4.5 Pro Offline dictionaries (Post Alex0047 # 60628564)
Version: 2.3.0 Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3486521/Offlajnovye_slovari-2.3.0.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 20.04.17, 08:18
Reason for editing: new version of Pro

Rep: (9)
thankHottyabych !
Tell me please...
1) Dictionaries are built? Or they must be downloaded from the interneta?
a file which is too helluva lot of "light" (105 Kb) - the feeling that one shell ...
2) If you need to download the dictionaries .... is it possible to "nest" in the program of their vocabularies? If so, what extension supports, see this cFosSpeed?
3) Where is the folder with dictionaries?

Rep: (930)
Xab72,

Hottyabych @ 04.05.2011, 11:22*
Dictionary loaded on SD card upon the first application is started.

While the rest try once, I'm sorry.

Rep: (9)
Thanks for attentionHottyabych
Do you really like something that describe where and why ...
Softina tempting just ... You understand that ANDR "not rubber" - a lot in him should not cram.
And so I want to like working softinu have on hand. ;)

Rep: (0)
Dictionaries need to download from Internet, by means of the program. Choose any need, swing and here it is: Happiness! ;)

Rep: (17)
The program interface is poor, like herself. While looking for a translation of the word search, you can safely go to the kitchen to brew tea. During language installation in the window with the progress bar has got online advertising, I could not understand, painted over and nothing happens like progress, think advertising is just "OK" button closed. It was later found out that you just need to wait a long time, and all by itself will disappear and install. Set only one dictionary, if you are adding a second suddenly appeared in my memory is hammered, and this is when DATE2EXT.
In general, it blew a miracle, though ispytval high hopes for him.

Rep: (19)
Dict umuch better.

Rep: (28)
Yesterday set free from the Market. Works, but it is downloaded and installed on WiFi dictionaries en-ru ru-ene and, about an hour lost. Search is slow. I play around with other dictionaries. This beautiful demolished.

Rep: (7)
also did not like the brake and the interface ... what I do not know - at nokii I had lingvo, but it is not under the android :(

Rep: (169)
IMHO the best offline dictionary) It has been updated to version 1.6.0, there was a scaling of text, text reproduction

Here are pulled out of the firmware:Attached fileoffline_dictionaries_1.6.0.apk(147.75 KB)

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 11.10.11, 13:07

Well, here is who should be translated into Russian :)Attached fileoffline_dictionaries_1.6.0_RUS.apk(138.72 KB)

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 11.10.11, 15:00

And even I made a fashion: Edit more and ok, put the banner removed from the menu button "al adj..")Attached fileoffline_dictionaries_1.6.0_RUS_MOD.apk(140.35 KB)

Here is the screen:Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Who can lay dictionaries, no waffles.

SymbiotCVF, which ones?

Dictionaries are stored by default in a folder on the flash driveDictionariesNGHS :
I put hereRussian-German and German-Russian dictionaries, as he use them Attached fileDe_Ru_De.zip (8.3 MB)

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 01.11.11, 17:16

turovnikoff In Store version 1.7 is much quicker and smarter than 1.6, cleaned out all the stops, that arise as I think of the selection of the input word works on hurray, remove from it the banner and make the transfer please, and then your 1.6 update does not, says something about the certificate error generally some outputs.

Post has been editedqwer rewq - 04.11.11, 22:49

qwer rewq, well recently updated.
Until I put the updated version1.8.1 (Without translation and editing): Attached fileOffline_dictionaries_1.8.1.apk (154.8 KB)

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 07.11.11, 15:21

sorry, just patience ran out), may, if the translator did no advertising, put pliz)

qwer rewq the previous version is not going to transfer ...

Here is the new version1.9 : Attached fileOffline_dictionaries_1.9.apk (161.57 KB)

Tomorrow I will try to collect the new version.

possible without the translation, he and the interpreter)) importantly, without advertising)

there are still off-line dictionary HedgeDict, it is more convenient interface and the like without advertising yet a connection with an Internet. The only thing he probably vocabulary is not so much judging by the size of dictionaries. We have his forum not found until I juzat two.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 3:05