> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Windows 7 edition on your PDA | New WinXP PDA, this time with the interface in the style of Windows 7

Rep: (55)
Hello, WinXP and normal WinME do, here's another WinXP 7 style or something like that: happy:.
So, here is another statement: clap:
Oh, I almost forgot, this is worth windsurfing Microsoft Word 2003
1.Kachaem emulator Bochs:HERE
2. Downloading MSCONSOLE (attached to the message)
3.Kachaem more Vga-Key:From here
4.Stavim all the programs that are downloaded just now. MSconsole and VGA Key always in main memory.
5. Downloading the image itself with WinXP 7 Style:here
6..Raspakovyvaem Bochs in the \ storage card \ bochs.
7.Zatem go Settings->input->input-method>Vga-key->options->Show F1-F12.
8.Nakonets download a disk image c.img throw in \ Storage card \ (of course it should be removed from c.rar archive)
9. For VGA: File Bochsrc.txt (attached) throws in the root of the phone (not the memory card, just in the most-most root)
10.Dlya Qvga download the file bochsrc.txtHEREand throw in the phone's root
11.In the settings on the "camera" put Vga-Key (Input Panel, imput panel)
12.Zapuskaem file bochs.exe. folder Bocsh.Zhmakaem Vga-key in figure 6 then Enter.
13.Zhmakaem button "camera" (Well, we're at her keyboard was administered), the F12 klatsat, remove the keyboard by pressing the "camera" button, and wait for download Windows 7 Style
one VGA, click on the VGA-key F5 will be at the top of the screen: D
Whoever does not understand how to make the seventh paragraph statement about the video, there is no place more.DOWNLOAD
Nyditot Virtual Display place only if does not work without it (I sometimes buggy without it)
Who has the memory card is not called storage card, and on another download this program:Downloadand maps the name corrected
If that happens, I do not blame and do not bear any responsibility
This Win7 PDA will be when our craftsmen make Bochs 2.4.1 PDA.
More Linux is a very beautiful shell :)
Whoever does not understand how to put the keyboard into key here is the video:Download
Files with the people:http://narod.ru/disk/28581233001/Bochs.rar.html

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filebochsrc.txt(1.38 KB)
Attached fileMSCONSOLE.cab(44.74 Kb)

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 16.10.11, 20:35

In previous firmware were Depozitfayle, this time vylozhel by popular demand on today will Narod.ru.Skrinshoty

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 03.05.11, 10:00

Rep: (71)
as a performance? I put on my device wines xp through Bosh from another topic of this forum percent overclocked to 1GHz, swap file 256 on the map used. So she gruzilass 30 minutes, and the mouse was almost unreal to move because of the tori. Tyknesh arm, and she sekunt 5 there will be a current, terribly Thorne thing. My computer 7 minutes opened)) Explain how to optimize the whole thing, so percent that allows high values ​​put options, just what I xs - use configuration that has been in your sight. assembly. TEST your communicator sktools'om it during acceleration proca gave och not bad results - in the second place was the first htc hd2

Post has been editedgeniussbk - 03.05.11, 11:37

Rep: (281)
WVGA have to config? I tried QWGA - the most interesting thing that I could see a strip of a runner at the start meedlennym vindous ... a quarter of the screen --- more terpelka ended

Post has been editedYuralas - 03.05.11, 16:00

Rep: (71)
config wvga at present, and if there was, the faster it would work?

Rep: (0)
Come on;%

Who Wvga take the config from the VGA!

Rep: (281)
a very long time to boot - just indulge curious as thine rover C7 is operating;)

Yuralas @ 03.05.2011, 21:19*
a very long time to boot - just indulge curious as thine rover C7 is operating

I lay out the screens right now. And generally hellish. Now Linux MacPup Opera do. I liked it for some reason, one of these Linux

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 04.05.11, 12:05

Rep: (5)
You can give config on wqvga plz: sveta:

Nero10 @ 08.05.2011, 12:42*
can give config on wqvga plz

No such :( And what of Qvga not satisfied with the config?

P.S. Scored on Linux MacPUP Opera, and now I'm doing Ubuntu

MDE mskonsol bad topic ditched bodies helped rewrite current

How to rewrite? Hard reset is also not helped?

hard-reset did not help just hangs at the entrance to windose and farther nor how, after flashing all become the norm, but mskonsol put zanogo afraid)

Post has been editedNero10 - 09.05.11, 15:12

on HD2 after entering emulator figures 6 writes an error "No memory for swap file (2)"

Post has been editediki1 - 09.05.11, 15:22

The file memory = bochsrc.txt line 128 is changed to 64 or 32.

Ok I will try later. Thanks in advance)

Post has been editediki1 - 10.05.11, 17:17

Helped) times more ATP

Post has been editediki1 - 10.05.11, 17:16

Interesninko Interesninko!
Try the taste! : Happy:

Rep: (1)
Cant assign keyboard on knopku.tk camera I do not have a button, I want to even be done to increase gromkosti.Kak implement it? All settings are touched, nothing nenashel :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 1:23