> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Papyrus Ex | Simple notepad for short notes

Rep: (130)
Papyrus ex
Version: 2.3.3

Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A simple notepad for jotting down notes.

Description:
A simple notebook with a list of short text notes.
Key features:
- Notes are saved as text files (txt, UTF-8).
- No need to import / export before upgrading the firmware or before copying the notes files to the computer or vice versa.
- During storage of notes on a removable memory card in case of failure of the device to access the notes sufficiently remove the memory card and connect it to the computer.

This is a remake of the application 'Papyrus' by Chris Lathan with some additional features:
- The first line of a note may contain any characters, including the illegal file system (, /, *, and so on?.).
- Name of a note is automatically updated according to changes in its first line.
- At the end of the name is automatically added notes ellipsis, if the note contains more than one line.
- Recognition Mode links, email addresses, and phone numbers in the notes. Change a memo is not available in this mode.
- Editor notes will not be closed if the changes for any reason can not be saved to a file. In this case, changes can be copied and stored manually.
- Ability to cancel changes made in the article.
- Notes list may be sorted not only by date, but in alphabetical order.
- Ability to use subdirectories.
- Ability to encrypt individual notes (AES-256). The first non-empty string is not encrypted notes.
- Search by name and unencrypted content notes, including subdirectories. Ability to save search strings to quick search again. Can use regular expressions.
- Automatic detection of removable memory card status, if this option is selected.
- The presence of Russian localization.

This program is not a word processor, or "reader". It is not intended to open big text files as well as for playing music or viewing photos. Please refrain from evaluation of the program, if you need the possibility to implement the program which is not intended.

Requirement: Android 2.1 and higher

Google Play: market: // search q = pname:? com.kallisto.papyrusex
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...listo.papyrusex

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.3.3 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.3.3.apk (190.15 KB)

Past versions
version: 2.3.2 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.3.2.apk (189.69 KB)

Version: 2.3.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.3.1.apk (189.66 KB)

Version: 2.3.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.3.0.apk (188.32 KB)

Version: 2.2.2 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.2.2.apk (185.24 KB)

Version: 2.2.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.2.1.apk (185.23 KB)

Version: 2.2.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.2.0.apk (185.14 KB)

Version: 2.1.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.1.1.apk (182.95 KB)

Version: 2.1.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.1.0.apk (182.76 KB)

Version: 2.0.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_2.0.0.apk (173.12 KB)

version: 1.9.3 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.9.3.apk (139.35 KB)

version: 1.9.2 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.9.2.apk (139.35 KB)

version: 1.9.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.9.1.apk (139.35 KB)

version: 1.9.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.9.0.apk (139.08 KB)

Version: 1.8.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.8.0.apk (138.35 KB)

version: 1.7.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.7.0.apk (129.31 KB)

Version: 1.6.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.6.0.apk (127.18 KB)

Version: 1.5.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.5.0.apk (109.18 KB)

Version: 1.4.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.4.1.apk (100.31 KB)

Version: 1.4.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.4.0.apk (100.3 KB)

version: 1.3.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.3.0.apk (96.44 Kb)

Version: 1.2.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.2.0.apk (95.75 Kb)

Version: 1.1.1 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.1.1.apk (71 KB)

Version: 1.1.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.1.0.apk (70.93 Kb)

Version: 1.0.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_1.0.0.apk (70.71 Kb)

version: 0.9.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_0.9.0.apk (69.84 KB)

version: 0.8.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_0.8.0.apk (67.03 Kb)

Version: 0.7.0 Attached filePapyrusEx_0.7.0.apk (63.12 KB)

Post has been editedBorisS2 - 27.06.12, 21:24
Reason for editing: Added new version

Rep: (483)
I wonder whether he will add existing txt files from a flash drive. It was similar but in this respect is not easy. I had -

balu73 It is sufficient to leave the program, copy the files in a directory and run the program notes.

Rep: (21)
That's it! .. without primochok and navarotov! simple and functional.

Rep: (698)
He replaced Papyrus. Thanks.

Version 0.8.0
- Animation list in the main window and the search bar.

The program is now available on Android Market.

Rep: (131)
Interesting programm. Very. Widget to display the selected note is not planned? I know that these programs fully, but then .... :)

Widget is not planned

BorisS2,
1) and it is possible or to make links were clickable?
2) whether it is possible to make a control panel with control buttons, such as adding notes, preservation during editing?

truzens ,
1) It may be possible. But after.
2) I do not know about you, but I have the keyboard takes up more than a third of the screen. In such circumstances, to sacrifice screen space for a relatively rarely used buttons pity. IMHO, the menu is enough.

Rep: (69)
Too long enjoyed Papyrus is quite happy with everything except the sort mode, try this version ..;)

Rep: (312)
When scrolling the cursor joystick down in edit mode, the entire text of the runs up and until not clean the keyboard does not appear again. And the rest is very nice, but this bug fix, and then you edit it constantly come across.

u313 , My Divays no joystick, can not check. I suppose that this is the standard behavior of the text box. In the original Papyrus stick he behaves the same way?

Rep: (35)
Make a note can be edited in the program?

Marginal Yes, you can edit existing notes. They even have a name at the same time may change. Read carefully the cap, "notes Name updated automatically according to the change of its first line."

Or you can type the desired name, such as "Note", go to the next line and write / change the text as much as necessary. The name will remain unchanged "Note ..." [b]

BorisS2 @ 11.05.2011, 12:44*
In the original Papyrus stick he behaves the same way?

In fact of the matter is that more than in any prog is no such, including in the original papyrus.
And here is something like this is happening (but only in the multi-line notes in all single-OK): I stick to the note, the note appears. I stick to a place in the article, if this place is at the top, the whole article is visible if to poke down or almost down notes, the note immediately goes vveh but remain bottom three lines. If the story cursor down and write there, then everything is OK. But if the story cursor up, as soon as the cursor is on top of the three visible lines, once all the note goes up, it remains only a "remnant" of curvature of the bottom and in fact, the keyboard itself. If you remove the keyboard, then immediately notice appears again. Something like this, if necessary, even poeksperementiruyte :)

Post has been editedu313 - 12.05.11, 18:36

u313 Until you imagine what could be the cause of this problem.
1) What you are using a keyboard? Does the problem persists, if in the system settings to select a different keyboard?
2) Screenshot "remnant" will be able to lay out?

The keyboard is a standard, native firmware, only temprut opened with vizionari.
Skrinshotnyh prog is not necessary to me, I took the other bodies and took photos and video examples. Video really murky, the camera does not want to close focusing, but I hope the meaning of the bug can be seen and understood to be.
Here arhivchik to 10MB, everything:http://zalil.ru/31028114

u313 Thanks for photos and video. Very interesting effect ... can check the attached beta on the subject of whether it solves your problem?

Attached files

Attached filePapyrusEx_0.9.0_Beta.apk(68.22 KB)

BorisS2 @ 12.05.2011, 22:43*
You can check the attached beta on the subject of whether it solves your problem?

I checked, the bug is gone :) But it is necessary to correct the default theme since yet will not choose black on white or white on black, with butting into the note just a white screen, ie, white on white :)
But after issuing all threads now works correctly, thank you :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 3:25