> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Captivate SGS Tools | Tweaking your Captivate

Rep: (11)
Captivate SGS Tools
Version: 4.8 - Beta

Last update of the program in the header:1.06.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Warning: You are using this software at your own risk Any tools that are included in this program (except for the secret codes) could damage the phone, so you can not use it, and you will need to flash it. You use this software at your own riskNeither I nor the developer of the software IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY damage caused by this application.
SGS Tools for allotment with Root privileges phones. This application is specially designed for the AT & T Captivate
As with the original SGS Tools, users can use:
- Secret codes
- Purification System Services
- Script`y
- Changing Boot / Mute at Phone Boot
- Editor .prop files
- MarketFix
- Update for standard applications
- Fine tuning the firmware (for Captivate Only)
- Various fixes
This version features the update script and various other fixes.
CATEGORY "ROM Tools" contains links to different EEPROM, nuclei and modems.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=936727
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=capti...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 4.8 - Beta Attached fileCaptivate_SGS_Tools_48.apk (208.89 KB)
[color = blue]

Past versions
Download: Version: 4.7.3 Attached fileCaptivate_SGS_Tools_473.apk (208.74 KB)
[/ color]

Post has been editedmanti93 - 01.06.11, 03:10
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (0)
Android system is very easy to damage, just that, so just have to reflash. Who xperiaX8 if successful or unsuccessful protest to this software, please unsubscribe here.

Rep: (63)
Lord, in the eyes batter is not necessary after all. Specially for the Captivate.

Rep: (664)
spectron @ 02.05.2011, 10:58*
Android system is very easy to damage, just that, so just have to reflash. Who xperiaX8 if successful or unsuccessful protest to this software, please unsubscribe here.

Well if sony eriksson phnut what to Samsung, then yes damage easily.
On the subject: emergence of service programs from a phone model just can not please. Thanks.

Rep: (72)
spectron, its hard to damage, if you remove the root rights that done not versed default user :)

Post has been editedmaestrolinet - 10.05.11, 00:56

Rep: (90)
And Vibrant (SGS / T-Mobile) this is not? : Sveta:

billendis @ 10.05.2011, 15:48*
And Vibrant (SGS / T-Mobile) this is not?

Hey. Under your phone is a simple and SGS toolshereBut this is unfortunately not.

a guide exist? like charms gives the program?

Rep: (3)
I've been attached to the last question. I Keptiveyt. Are there any of it (bend) the real benefit?

Rep: (132)
poet, hmm, you do run the program, or at least read the capabilities of the program in the cap threads?

Posted 09-07-2011, 16:39:

If what she can, you do not need, then use it and you will not ....

Rep: (9)
And what firmware should be in Captivate? I for example i9000 2.2.1 kernel 2.6.32.9 speedmod-i987-k13c-500hz # 28 assembly FROYO.XWJS3

Legard @ 11.08.2011, 18:36*
And what firmware should be in Captivate? I for example i9000 2.2.1 kernel 2.6.32.9 speedmod-i987-k13c-500hz # 28 assembly FROYO.XWJS3

Any

Rep: (14)
Here is a translation of the page description from the developer of the program at XDA. Translated by Google + a little adjustment.

"Hi. I have written an application that contains useful functions specially for the Galaxy S.
It can do the following things:
Secret codes-list (contains currently 31 codes)
(Do not worry clicking the button, a message will appear if you have selected factory / hard reset)
- Cleaning system: this means that you can delete all system apps that you do not like in 1 click. Removes apk, odex and data directory.
It does not allow you to remove applications that will lead to a "brick", which is very useful for beginners in android.
- MarketFix: This sets the fingerprint build.prop to JF3 (2,1) and cleares market cache. At the end of the day you will see 120 hits when searching for "documents".
Useful if you are using a test Firmware and do not see copy protected apps on the market.- I do not understand it. Who knows what we can write in the LAN in a clear presentation and I will correct.
- Homescreen Settings: In this menu, you can set the default screen (press the home button when you are already on the main screen), and at the expense of the screen. It only works with certain firmware! Eg JM5, JM7.
- Move SGS Tools in: save the application on the device, if you make a factory / hard reset. You can also cancel it.
- Execute the script. In this menu, you can run scripts written as a txt-files. Simply write every command on a new line and throw script.txt in / SDCARD / sgstools.
It checks inputstream process, for example, if you want to notify the user of progress using "echo / sdcard / test removed", it will appear in progressdialog. It also checks errorstream and will be displayed if, for example, the command is not found.
- Enable / disable boot / shutdown sound or place your own sounds.
- Last but not least, you can add shortcuts to the desktop, which allows to execute commands. It applies, such as shutdown, restart recovery, restart, etc.
The firmware 2.2 has a bug that does not allow you to choose custom icons for shortcuts! (I tested it on the emulator 2.2 and anycut will not create an icon on firmware 2.2)

That's all. I hope you will like it."

Good day to all, there is a problem with the phone Samsung SGH-i897 / Captivate. When you turn on the device appears a window "enter key lock control network" as it appeared Know ... downloaded and installed Captivate SGS Tools found a GSM code Status --- * # 0011 # introduced did not help ... tell me who knows what to do. .. (Read Lochen or not a smartphone, it is possible by entering the code: * # 7465625 # typed the code, and that's on the screen

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20 10:13