> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VoiceInput4Windows | The phone as a "microphone" for OCR

Rep: (5)
VoiceInput4Windows
version: 1.01

Last update of the program in the header:1.05.2011

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Voice recognition software text (in various languages, including Russian) and enter it into any application Windows.
The basic idea - to use the phone based on Android (version 2.2 above) as a "microphone" for OCR. You speak into the phone - get text into the computer.
The complex consists of programs for your phone and computer programs.

see how it works - athttp://voicekeyboard.blogspot.com/

In general, you can throw out the keyboard.

Homepage: www.vistar.su
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=su.vi...ekeyboard.trial

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.01 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/943238/VoiceInput4WindowsTrial_debug.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 06.05.11, 18:35
Reason for editing: edited cap

Rep: (0)
Madhouse sheer number of years trying to find a program on your computer that recognizes voice - normally I have not met, then what the fuck on Android is such, and on the computer is still there?
Agree is much nicer to control the computer with voice, run programs, issue commands, and so different Incredibly, on Android, which appeared recently - is immediately fouled and now also using your phone to control a computer advise - do Kopec Until then sunk ... Programmers do a similar program only on your computer !!
M
1. In this thread to discuss specific program.
2.Vybirayte expression. On the forum is not accepted so expressed.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.05.11, 11:45
Reason for editing: remark

spectron @ 02.05.2011, 09:38*
Agree is much nicer to control the computer with voice, run programs, issue commands, and so different

yet we made for Android. A computer program will be a little later.

Probably, it is necessary to clarify that we are not driving while the computer, and enter the text into the program window which is currently active - in our opinion, this problem is a priority. People tend to lose time, not on what they're looking for a menu item, and on that drive in the text slowly. What does not change, of course, the second problem - control is also in the plans, but later.

Rep: (81)
Downloaded. Established. I figured out how it works.
The idea, of course, interesting, but the implementation is - terrible. The program understands only simple words and phrases :(. Sends the recognized words to the computer through the Internet (rather slowly, over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth would be faster).

training programs and will be improved.

we usually people through wifi nabiraet.Esli, of course, does not send the deleted text. With 3G also works at a reasonable rate - also sent almost instantly, but the very recognition slower than wifi.

the average typing speed - about 210-220 characters per minute. One of the conditions of good recognition in Russian - intelligible pronunciation and short pauses between words. Under these conditions, the recognition quality is greatly improved - correctly detects virtually everything.

For example, I try to write down the text of the message with the help of this program.
and I, like, made a reference to a video ... It all shows.
If you need screenshots, can be inserted. I thought the video informative.

APK file will not (I do not know what it is - but our developers have said that it is not necessary).

Here's what I got:
Yes I am, like, led plug in the video ... It all shows. If you need screenshots, can be inserted. I thought you were a video computer. the file will not be. I do not know what it is, but our programmer Kazan birthplace

The result - the program HS.

Ryzhkov19 @ 02.05.2011, 11:59*
For example, I try to write down the text of the message with the help of this program.

Now we try to reproduce the experiment. I think the result is not 100%, but not as sad as you.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.05.11, 11:47
Reason for editing: Edited: Removed unnecessary

apk - file

Screenshots need to download? Or take those above a few messages?

Thanks, by the way, for what I have tried and helped with laying out the screenshots.

Attached files

Attached fileVoiceInput4WindowsTrial_debug.apk(219.27 KB)

Rep: (0)
Result of the experiment:

"Yes, I like to make a link to the video file. Everything is shown. If the desired screen shots, can be put. I thought the video informative."

The program gets used to your voice, rate of speech. We need to speak clearly, pausing between words. I typed it all with its help. I fixed two letters.

Anyway it turns out much longer than writing on the keyboard. So the phrase
In general, you can throw out the keyboard.
absolutely inappropriate.

I wrote a little higher that the set speed after the "addiction" to the recognition features Google is 210-220 characters per minute. This is longer than typing touch type, but it is more convenient. That is for those:
who want more comfort (well, after getting used to the peculiarities again) when printing
who prints slowly.

I think, over time, the recognition will become better and better. Both in time and quality.

But I do not dare to challenge and your point of view.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.05.11, 11:54
Reason for edit: Removed flood

Rep: (717)
if so is it on Android and input should be android (sms, mesedzhery) a different matter for the phone to quickly write (to the touch) is inconvenient, and for the company it is necessary to make a program without using a separate phone. I am writing on the clave fast enough and with this prog only hemorrhagic forgive))

Rep: (83)
How about the accuracy of input? probably because 10slov detect only 5 .. well, buy on the budget-2.2- connect cord! on yusb (+ will always be recharged) -vytaschit Simcoe and flight Send- put the monitor and throw Claudia mode)) but as I understand by yuSbi no more clinging.

Eleman @ 02.05.2011, 18:36*
How about the accuracy of input? probably because 10slov detect only 5 ..

serggt1 @ 02.05.2011, 12:26*
The program gets used to your voice, rate of speech. We need to speak clearly, pausing between words. I typed it all with its help. I fixed two letters.

you can throw out a sim card but connect on wifi.

usb can be connected for charging :)

Eleman,
What the hell, throw Claudia? Easier even then simply download to your computer ready speech recognition software (eg Dragon). It recognizes the Russian it disgusting, but still better than this program. And no need to hassle - Android-smartphone connected to the Internet, etc. It
I absolutely agree withaaandroid : yes2:
The more unlikely any program soon learn to recognize slang words, without which, excuse me, the forum one can not manage

Ryzhkov19 @ 02.05.2011, 19:41*
Easier even then simply download to your computer ready speech recognition software (eg Dragon). It recognizes the Russian it disgusting, but still better than this program

disagrees. Let's bet? I do not believe that Google recognizes it worse than the dragon. I do not believe.

Or take the example of the voice search Google - a huge international corporation has created an application advertised it on TV (and perhaps only Google can afford to advertise Android-application on the central channels), and anyway,Voice searchGoogle not accurately recognize speech.
: tablet_protiv:

Did you enjoy Gorynych? At least once?

No. Because the creators Gorynycha did not say that their program will replace the keyboard: D

Ryzhkov19 @ 02.05.2011, 19:59*
Easier even then simply download to your computer ready speech recognition software (eg Dragon). It recognizes the Russian it disgusting, but still better than this program.

Pasternak did not read, but I know that shit. I propose to complete our argument. Watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ax8qQLx9Po

Post has been edited2gen - 02.05.11, 19:33

I agree. Still, while this program in a series: "Oh, man, look what I imagined fucking prog downloaded on mobile ..." and not for everyday use, and certainly not to replace the keyboard.
In the video the way unintelligible English speech, style Mutko (s E ACNP Frome May Hart)

Posted 02-05-2011, 19:41:

I mean, on the video, the site of the program

Posted 02-05-2011, 19:45:

And in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ax8qQLx9Po)video input speed - 50 characters per minute. And while others will look at you askance, when you talk to the phone, loudly and clearly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 2:50