> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Remote MPC | remote control for Media Player Classic

Rep: (22)
MPC console
version: 5.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:22.05.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remote control for Media Player Classic.

Description:
This application - remote control for Media Player Classic.
Functions:
• Your player is controlled via WiFi
• Update state
• File browser
• Favorites
• Ability to take screenshots
• Auto pause on incoming calls
• Adjusting the sound buttons Softpedia
At the end of playback, you can:
-close the program
- go to standby
-translate to sleep
-turn off computer
-zavershit session

Setup:
1. Enable Web Interface in Media Player Classic (Options->Web Interface).
2. Open the Settings app and enter the machine's IP and port.
3. ???
4. PROFIT !!!

Homepage: http://twitter.com/#!/threshe_dev
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ovsky.mpcremote

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version 5.0.5 Remote MPC (Post # 31653004)
Version 3.0.3 for tablets from gigant18 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1446665/MPC_Remote_HD_v3.0.3_ru.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 22.05.14, 16:35
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (22)
Upda 2.1.0.
Now you can at the end of playback:
-close the program
- go to standby
-translate to sleep
-turn off computer
-zavershit session

Attached files

Attached filecom.kdombrovsky.mpcremote_2.apk.(981.46 KB)

Rep: (137)
Makar72,
I think this topic does not exist anyone anyone who uses Kaspersky to protect against "network attacks": rofl:

Rep: (0)
Unregistered @ 07/14/2011, 16:17*
I think this topic does not exist anyone anyone who uses Kaspersky to protect against "network attacks"

Ha ha ha. Just in the casper, this protection is enabled by default and if it is not cut off or not to add an application to exceptions, then the program will not work.

Thanks! Excellent prog, everything works)

Rep: (71)
We pleased the changes in the new program. And in general, this is one of the best applications that must be put.

Everything works fine, the prog is super!

does not work!!!!

Excellent program, now I do not get up from the sofa: happy:

Rep: (1)
Everything works tricks the browser. Unfortunately, the problem may be

I have windows 7

Post has been editedigor1008 - 18.08.11, 16:49

Rep: (33)
I figured out why I did not work first. I added the KIS to the exclusion MPC-HC and the device port (inner IP of my phone, he has static, exhibiting in the DHCP table) and the port is the fact that in the program. It is very important to first start the movie and the MPC-HC application on your computer so that the movie is played, and only then run the program on the phone, then listening to the KIS port will miss the signal for I program, otherwise it will detect the DDOS attack on the computer and block your phone. I think the author himself should have done it into the header.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
Roman252 @ 8.6.2011, 17:05*
1. Enable Web Interface in Media Player Classic (Options->Web Interface).
2. Open the Settings app and enter the machine's IP and port.
3. ???
4. PROFIT !!!

Decipher please paragraph 3 and 4

This means "that's all" :)

Rep: (2)
Good Softinka, only there was a problem.

It was all good, everything worked, but he jerked me to firm on Android 2.3 official for my smart. Summed, there are almost no problems, except for the one that arose with the MPC console.

The bottom line is that he began to manage a PC with a big delay, about 11 seconds. those. From pressing the button to action on the PC, it takes about 11 seconds, almost stable. Previously, everything worked fine, in Railtime. Another software for control is now working with a PC in Riltime without problems, tried on another PC, the same garbage, i.e. The problem is in the smartphone and software on it. A similar software for MPC began to behave in the same way. So far, did not save where the ears are growing, can anyone come across?

Not enough Pan & Scan ... And so, excellent software!

The above-described bug observed today on another Samsung apparatus, Galaxy Mini. It seems all the same bug takes place to be

Thanks to the author. Everything is simple before dive.

Damn, Well, tell me nuubu !! .... downloaded the program to my desire, installed, in the program settings, I specified the IP notebook, looking through the CMD command in the IPv4 address of the router (the internet goes through it), the port was prescribed. In the player intensified Web Interface. I turn on the player first on the laptop, then the program does not go !!! How to be advise ??? : blush:

Post has been editedKukku rukku - 06.09.11, 19:01

Nifiga does not work, it is difficult to explain normally step by step? 2 hours pro- .... born and FIG. Yes, be the same people step by step and more concrete. What a point 3-4 what is written there at all. What aipie should be written which is the router or which through AMD? Step! !!!!!!!

Specify the IP of the computer on which the player is running. This IP must be in the same subnet with an IP smartphone. Those. For example, 192.168.1.РҐ.

I mean the same subnet? Well, step bypass: Beee:

Rep: (4)
Want! Previously, I thought to buy myself a media player that would not get up to the computer, but it turned out everything is much easier))

Specify the IP of the computer on which the player is running. This IP must be in the same subnet with an IP smartphone. Those. For example, 192.168.1.РҐ.

It is not frozen if everything is right to adjust that even from the orbital station go to the computer which is in your network.

I mean the same subnet? Well, step by step tell

Click the Windows button and simultaneously the R button, there are CMD, then write IPConfig and press Enter
Find the following line:
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.118
Where digits 192.168.1.118, this is your IP.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 23:18