> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Telefir | City Telecommunications

Rep: (104)
Telefire
Version: 1.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:19.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Telefir. City connected.

Telefir - free voice social network a new type! Turn your phone into a walkie-talkie!
Due geopositioning not need to look for interlocutors - can immediately listen to and communicate with those who are close. For motorists - you can ask, "traffic" from his "fellow sufferers" scold clipped reckless or chudakov- "parking master." Listen to traffic information from the Moscow Rescue Service. And you can talk on any topic in the channel "About everything." Do not waste time typing - say aloud.
We look forward to Telefire!

Homepage: http://telefir.ru/downloads.htm
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o...esult&pli=1

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.09

Past versions

Post has been editedgari68 - 20.05.11, 17:24
Reason for editing: Updated version

Rep: (14)
it is only in Moscow or anywhere work?

Rep: (51)
archiez, If the dishes then logically anywhere Inet need.

Rep: (14)
Well logically - I agree: rolleyes:
Just if it is "the voice of the new social network of the type" I want to understand how it works, ie where broadcast traffic various services etc .. On the screen only Moscow - that's asked.
When I have a CB radio band, I understand what I hear and where (simply because the radius of the radio reception) and when the internet - here all in another.

archiez,
in your town city is determined automatically when you connect to the internet, for example in the weather? If yes - then the answer is obvious.
Stupidly calculates your location with or without zhps not important and if such a program is running in a certain radius it shakes sound and broadcasting ...
This type has a bend in the catalogs. Leave a message in the air or something like that

Post has been edited31pov31 - 29.04.11, 19:10

Rep: (3)
We need a channelsavagemessiahzine.com))

Rep: (257)
In principle, the program narmul! That's just so for a certain contingent of people were all super! One thing I learned that on android, a year later, would be willing to bend on that right now most people dream of.

Rep: (480)
nikopol2010 @ 30.04.2011, 04:56*
a year later, would be willing to bend on that right now most people dream of.

nikopol2010
I agree, but not completely.A year later, still will be a program which not even dream of those who can not and do think that this is possible!
Like this. For me it is not clear. Most likely because I do not use - Fake beech, Contacts, th Sweater

bal 73,
maybe because not using a walkie-talkie? What you call nothing to do with this prog.

everything is almost sitting iPhones.

Rep: (249)
Megafon and MTS Napara smiling and rubbing their wallets at the sight of such programs. : D

Rep: (27)
Good programma.Spika - normal flight. The only lack the ability to create separate rooms to talk vdvoem.Otlichnaya replacement telephone conversations.)

Rep: (42)
It is not clear the program, and the funny thing is that the site has a factor, but there are no instructions.
For some reason I was given "MO Nevsky District", although I probably still am in the "St. Petersburg, Nevsky District": happy:
When you try to display the menu and entering the information about yourself - the program is hung and left to rebut sending error.
Selecting the "link" was the reason only when first turned on.
In general - a good idea, but the implementation is crude. I hope to improve until it entertaining toy of some sort.

Rep: (64)
Nothing putovogo out of what they say on the air, I do not nashol.Dlya-infa Moscow traffic-the only plus of this bend, but as'm not in Moscow, for me it is useless.
IMHO: my subjective opinion.

Post has been editedAlexxxey75 - 30.04.11, 23:03

you what that strange. if they have to turn on the radio to listen to traffic jams or Yandex traffic jams. the entire chip program in instant voice mail! principle ratsii.Bolshe Android-such as adequate and well-performing applications netu.Vse rest or with a delay of 10 seconds, or what is just Galimov. "

KATEPOK, You're on the air who we are?

nikopol2010,
name mean?
Soviet

was added to the friends))

Post has been editedKATEPOK - 01.05.11, 00:42

Rep: (61)
And for her online needs? If so, why is it necessary? If you want to talk to - welcome to Skype!

AltaiMan @ 1.5.2011, 6:36*
And for her online needs? If so, why is it necessary? If you want to talk to - welcome to Skype!

This type of radio.

Rep: (61)
nikopol2010,
And that without the Internet .. it does not work like a walkie-talkie)

AltaiMan,
skype can be broadcast within a certain radius of your relative coordinates? If not - then a stupid question. Why compare sour long?

Post has been edited31pov31 - 01.05.11, 11:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 21:52