WM Keeper Mobile

Rep: (89)
WM Keeper Mobile
Version: v2.4.6

Last update of the program / game in the header:29.04.2011

Attached Image

Description:
WM Keeper Mobile mobile client of the webmoney payment system for a mobile phone. WM Keeper Mobile runs on Java MIDP 2.0 enabled phones.

Developer: Webmoney

Homepage: www.webmoney.ru

Download:
Attached filekeepermobile_java.zip(313.59 KB)

Rep: (2)
money is not transferred to your mobile phone for two reasons: either the transfer amount is less than the minimum recharge (for Beeline, for example, starting at $ 100), or you did not enter personal data in the settings (the program warns about this when you first start)

Rep: (1)
Strange things with the operator when starting the program that the connection is not from a trusted provider is that my money will go away?

Rep: (3)
Help to deal with the problem. The SIM card is lost (without recovery and irrevocably !!!), how to change the registered phone number in (Webmoney Keeper Mobile) ..., to a new mobile operator’s number.
Nothing has been found on this topic. Will you have to make a new wallet? Share advice .......

Rep: (37)
contact support webmoney help.

Rep: (15)
Good afternoon / evening. There is an account in webmoney, but there is nothing there :-D, I give on Nokia 2690 I will check the Java program. Having flashed the Kiper Jar from the VM phone, it restored the master code, manually sent an SMS to the service, then you need a password and writes: "Password verification error." Everything is fine on the computer. Tell me what to do?

Rep: (0)
the photo does not work id the application crashes, tell me how to treat?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 06:08