> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PCFileSync | Sync files between your phone and PC

Rep: (929)
PCFileSync
Version: 3.3.9

Last update of the program in the header:05.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Sync files between your phone and PC.

Description:
Application to synchronize files between the phone's pre-installed, and the PC Folder (Windows SMB / CIFS / Linux)

-Using WIFI
-Automatic synchronization at a predetermined interval
-Start at startup (when installed on the device)
-7 synchronization modes

Requires Android version 1.1 and higher

Homepage: http://www.sergey-bogdanov.info/pcfilesync/
Android Market: market: // details id = org.pcfilesync & refer ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.p...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 3.3.9 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2522103/PCFileSync_3.3.9.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 05.02.13, 16:44
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (19)
First B) If it can work great to make life easier without problems

Rep: (437)
20 minutes trying to set up a connection - not left a stone flower. I climb on google to see that someone is working. If someone will be able to configure it under Win7 - shall describe please.

Rep: (19)
DTS @ 07.05.2011, 21:54*
20 minutes trying to set up a connection - not left a stone flower. I climb on google to see that someone is working. If someone will be able to configure it under Win7 - shall describe please.

I join the request, the same can not be configured.

Rep: (23)
About connection - run in Windows ftp server - to do this, go to the menu item "switch off components vindovz" - nahodm FTP server - turn. Then we go to uaprvlenie computer. - there will be a new item - something like site management .. there create a new FTP server - and more! ))
May have problems with a firewall - it is possible to turn it off period setting - and then add rules to include.

Rep: (23)
Cyrillic does not understand .. but sorry .. ((I do not want this .. looking analogues ..

Rep: (9)
The program is to make higher!
Everything works perfectly, that's what I was looking for!
Only one thing is not satisfied, if I record video from a camera and the file has been created, the upgrade program will begin to work with him.

Rep: (5)
The program is necessary, but that's no way to enter the Configuration Wizard menu.

I went into the program, perform the following steps:
menu >
settings >
profile settings (Then have the option to select "Program Setup", but it is not), then go into the creation and select a profile mode, press a blank screen, choose>
configuration wizard and a window pops up
It will be implemented soom .
Actually everything.

View wizard (view it under spoiler) in any fails.
Does anyone have any thoughts / ideas on this subject ?!
Attached Image

By the way, there is a new version.
Attached filePCFileSync_3.3.4.apk(391.59 KB)

Rep: (92)
Traditional chip synchronization, built on the rsync - it looks as though it is used. Two-way sync is not removed. Those. if on one side of the file deleted, renamed, moved, then the remote synchronization is restored from the second side, renamed (= removal = copy) will exist under the old and the new name at both sides, etc.

Rep: (15)
People who fumbles and who has a spare minute, please explain the differences between modes? I'm confused.

memfis @ 21.10.2011, 01:18*
Two-way sync is not removed.

What I choose to synchronize? I want the music to the PC folder to fold. But the CCP is pulled all the missing and deleted what I will take away in the same folder.
But it is desirable that the CCP album remained and they flew on the PC too.

Rep: (10)
svezhak with guglopleya. 3.3.5
Attached fileorg.pcfilesync_3.3.5.apk(524.6 KB)

Rep: (207)
On WinXP it worked. Convenient prog. No wacky desktop servers. Nothing extra.

Released 3.3.6. There was still the Profile Wizard settings. But it works crookedly. The program at this point is buggy and crashes.

Attached files

Attached filePCFileSync__3.3.6.apk(456.14 KB)

Rep: (2)
In FTP mode is not working correctly - on the server files are created with the current time / date, and they are defined as non-coincident with the original, and, depending on the synchronization mode or overwritten or copied from the server again, all over again, instead of copying only new at sleduyuschetsy synchronization.

Rep: (0)
and that is the SMB, interesting ... FTP does not roll, it is not necessary.

Sometimes corrupt files. What determines not understand. So I synchronize them first and then delete manually.
But in general, the program is excellent.

New update 3.3.8.Attached filePCFileSync_3.3.8_SD.apk(585.73 KB)

Changes:
Recursive start of profiles fixed - fixed a recursive call profiles.
Bug with one second filetime difference - fixed bug with a difference of date files in 1 second.
Notification app icon removed - removed the notification icon.

Application icon, and icons in the most prog become smaller. I, at least.

Another update 3.3.9Attached filePCFileSync_3.3.9.apk(594.54 KB)
Odd struck author)) The third update for the week of silence after year.

Post has been editedShuriC - 05.02.13, 16:29
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Does not want to work through the ethernet, wifi only
as a prog to make friends with ethernet'om?
upgrade and earn)

Post has been editeddimon4o - 24.07.13, 08:31

IMHO, subject uncomfortable and unstable operation.
It has long found a decent alternativeSyncMe

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/05/20, 15:50