> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

iBlast Moki

Rep: (30)
iBlast Moki
Version: 1.1.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:27.04.2011

Attached Image

Description:
In this game you need to move a little sleeping Moki portal located somewhere on the current level of the screen. This should be done close to the exploding bomb them, tying them to balloons or using other things. The game is very diverse - it most 70 levels. The action of the first part of the game takes place under water - gravity No Moki can swim out to the top. At subsequent levels of the game added to the balls, moving platforms and other new elements. At one level, you need two sticks and a few ropes to build a bridge! Control of the game works flawlessly. Selecting levels in the menu is made is not very good - strange game reacts to pressing, but it can close your eyes - it is unlikely you will spend much time in the menu. Variability of the most interesting puzzles in this game just rolls over.

Download:
zune

XAP: Attached fileiBlast_Moki.xap (15.06 MB)

Post has been editedpaheist - 16.05.11, 21:04
Reason for editing: Filled working HAR

Rep: (38)
On your phone, launch failed :(

Rep: (611)
I, too, does not work! (

And the truth does not work = (

Boys in a hat filled working har anyone should swing.

Rep: (611)
It works now!

Rep: (38)
Thanks It works!

Work runs but does not run the game start

8smertnik @ 16.05.2011, 21:26*
Work runs but does not run the game start

I was so so. After starting level appeared purple screen. Restart the device went well.

paheist @ 16.05.2011, 21:49*
I was so so. After starting level appeared purple screen. Restart the device went well.

I have by clicking on the level of a non-runner: angry:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 00:30