> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

322 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Acer Iconia A500 / A501 Tab / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion
bebebebe777
Message#1
26.04.11, 12:38
the great
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 615
Check in: 11.11.10
Fly Diamond IQ444

DiscussionAcer Iconia A500 / A501 Tab / Packard Bell Liberty Tab
Attached ImageAcer Iconia Tab A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab
FAQ on the A500 / A501 | A500 Description | Packard Bell Liberty Tab Description | Description A501 | Discussion | A500 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab Firmware | A500 Android 4.1 Firmware | A500 Android 4.0 firmware | A501 firmware | Purchase | Accessories | List of compatible applications | List of compatible games | A500 / A501 Owners Club

� ������ ���� �����������: download

• Acer Iconia Tab A500 / A501 Tablets and Problems of Their Functioning
  • Problems of functioning of stock firmware devices (Android 3.0.1 / 3.1 / 3.2 / 4.0.1)
  • Problems of functioning of the programs installed on the tablet by default (according to the Market there areseparate topic)

The topic is not discussed:
  • Installation and operation of any operating system except stock.
  • Comparison and selection of devices
  • Problems functioning custom firmware
  • Purchase / sale of devices
  • Third-party programs and games and the problems of their functioning, even on stock firmware. To solve problems go to the branch of the corresponding game or program.
  • Accessories (films, covers, USB modems, headphones, headsets, etc.)
  • Relationship problems with service centers and stores, features of the law on consumer protection

Messages that are not related to the main topic of discussion and answers are inFAQ on the A500 / A501, recurring questions and answers will be ruthlessly removed!

In the upper right corner there is a field to search for a topic. Before asking a question, use it: most questions have been answered for a long time.
Mark extra (in your opinion) posts by pressing the red buttonBADLYunder them. This will greatly simplify moderation in the subject.
If you caught a troll - read Troll - a person or ..., smile and do not pay attention to him.

Articles
Poll results
Where did you buy the tablet and were there any defects?
56% of those who voted bought a tablet with a PCT sign and have no problems. 28% of those who voted bought the devices without a PCT mark and also did not find any problems. By this we can conclude that the percentage of marriage is not great.
Do we need a separate theme for compatible software (Android 3.x)?
By the decision of the majority (88% - "for") a topic was createdList of Android 3.X Honeycomb compatible programs
What are the defects of your tablet?
60% of those who voted have no problems. At 26% there are scratches and backlashes, at 18% glass leaves, and at 6% there are problem pixels
Do you have trouble squeaking at the power button?
A total of 366 people took part in the survey. Of these: 315 people (86%) - do not have this problem, 29 people (8%) - hear the squeak only when charging and 22 people (6%) - they always hear the squeak. From this we can conclude that the problem, nevertheless, is not a mass one, but it has a place to be. Those who are unlucky can decide for themselves: contact the service center or accept this defect. UserSnaKWe will ask you to inform us about the results of the examination of the tablet delivered to them to the service center.
When you turn off the tablet screen, the music running in the music player stops, when you turn on the screen, playback is restored
In total, 301 people took part in the survey. Of these, 192 people (64%) do not have such a problem, 77 people (25.58%) have such a problem on pre-installed music players and 32 people (10.63%) have such a problem absolutely on all players.
My tablet was updated on Android 4.0.3, after the update:
1. my tablet has no problems - 745 people. (70.62%) 2. there are problems with wifi, screen rotation, screen flicker at low brightness, and so on - 237 people. (22.46%) 3. There were problems, but after resetting to the factory settings, 73 people disappeared. (6.92%)
Utility
MiniFAQ
  • Q: Stopped sync browser bookmarks with a Google account. What to do?
  • A: The solution is proposed here: Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion (Post # 12099475)

• Q: Can I access the tablet's file system from Total Commander?
  • A: Yes, in Total Commander the settings are as follows: Configuration-Settings-Content of panels-Put a checkmark Show [..] also in the root directory of the disk. After that, My computer becomes visible, respectively, we can access the file system of the tablet.

• Q: Can I get root-rights on Android 4.0.3?
  • A: Instructions here: Android 4.0.3 Route Rights In English + video instruction: http://forum.tegraowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=350

• Q: Can I connect my tablet to the Internet via twisted pair using a USB-LAN adapter?
  • A: No, for such adapters there are no drivers in the Android OS, it will not work.

• Q: How to reset the factory settings, enter the recovery mode, start the firmware from the microsd memory card using hardware buttons?
  • A: How to do the listed operations, see under the spoiler in this post: Tablet operations with hardware buttons

• Q: What is the capacity of the tablet battery?
  • A: 3260 mAh (24Wh) Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion (Post # 7759699)

• Q: Can I turn on 3G only in Acer Iconia A501 or not?
  • A: You can, only three of them: only 3G, only 2G, automatically.

• Q: When will the Android 4.0 firmware version be released for the Acer A500 Tablet?
  • A: Already out.

• Q: What path in the file manager can I find the contents of the internal memory, sd-card, flash drive or external railway?
  • A: / mnt / sdcard - internal memory of the device
    / mnt / external_sd - microSD card
    / mnt / usb_storage - storage medium connected to the USB port (flash drive, disk)

• Q: What should I do if the tablet refuses to see the inserted USB flash drive or external hard drive?
  • A: Format the USB flash drive or disk utility, as the user did Tor65 here: Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 - Discussion . Utility URL for download: http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-Low-Level-Format-Tool/
    Attention! There should be one primary partition on the disk! Otherwise, your tablet may not see the disk without installing additional programs and root rights.

• Q: Acer Tab A501: Is it possible to make calls from it?
  • A: Only via Skype, GoogleTalk and other similar programs. The inability to call from the Acer A501 is due to the software limitations of Android 3, 4.

• Q: Can I put on the A500 Windows as on the W500? Will dock type accessories from W500 fit?
  • A: No, installing Windows fails, since there is no support for ARM architecture of processors in it. Accessories from the W500 will not work.

• Q: Why is the video that I upload to the tablet constantly or does not work at all, or does it slow down?
  • A: The Tegra 2 platform is capable of hardware decoding video using the AVC code (also known as h.264), but only if its profile is not higher than Base Profile and is able to pull video up to 1080p. But most BD-rips use just the High Profile, which entails brakes and the impossibility of playing. In this case, only the conversion will help. The AC3 audio track format is also not supported.
    What to do? Consider two situations.
  • A standard player does NOT support such a common format (container) as mkv even if the video itself is encoded "correctly." In this case, you can quickly and without transcoding to repack video in mp4 container. This can be done with both hands and I use an easy-to-use utility calledMkvToMp4 - she will repack the video and convert the audio track into AAC format, if necessary.
  • If the method above does not fit, you will have to turn to third-party players, with the help of which it is possible t. "software" decoding, which will load on the processor itself.
  • For this fit the following players:
  • Moboplayer
  • QQPlayer
  • Rockplayer
  • VPlayer

• Q: Does not find GPS satellites, what to do?
  • A: First of all, it is worth understanding that the GPS module in our device is not so powerful that it can catch satellites inside the premises. If you want to find your location while in the apartment, then go to the windowsill / balcony and wait about a minute. On the street, GPS is picked up pretty quickly, some users noted that when driving in a car, satellites were caught faster than in a parking lot. [/ B].

• Q: What are the disadvantages of the device that you can check with the purchase?
  • A: Unfortunately, it was not without flaws.
    List of problems:
  • Bubbles in the glass
  • Squeak in the area of ​​the power button when charging up to 80% (some constantly)
  • What to do?Pass back or exchange. Or accept it.
  • The creak of the case - basically there is a small gap in the plastic panels on the sides of the device. When buying in a noisy place will be difficult to check
  • What to do?As an option to put on a branded case - it fits snugly and helps reduce squeak.
  • Broken pixels are much less common. You can check with the programs from the Testing list below in this message.
    What to do?If there are many pixels (more than 5) or several in the center of the screen, then you can safely carry it to the store and you will have to replace the device (Read more ). You can also use the programs to eliminate the "stuck" pixels (those that are always lit in the same color).
  • Gaps - are quite common and do not constitute a big threat. They consist in the fact that in the upper or lower central part of the apparatus in the place where the glass is connected to the body there is a small gap or the glass sticks up a little.
    What to do?Put up with
  • Dust under the screen - sometimes found. In principle, in the SC under the guarantee you should remove it from there.
    What to do?Accept or carry in the SC.

• Q: I can not connect external media with an NTFS file system or several partitions, what should I do?
  • A: This will help you a wonderful program. NTFS Mount .

• Q: I have a question in those. Acer support, where can I ask it?
  • A: You can write a letter to the Acer hotline at [email protected] .

• Q: Is it possible to go online via a phone on the Android platform via Bluetooth?
  • A: Yes, there is such an opportunity, for example, using the program. PdaNet (tablet) . To do this, install the program on the phone and tablet, on the phone, select the server mode, and on the tablet, select the client. Follow the instructions in the program.

• Q: Is there a way to install applications without a file manager?
  • A: Yes, in principle, you can install applications through the pre-installed Docs To Go program - in it, select the apk file as a document and the installer opens.

• Q: Can I connect a USB CD / DVD drive?
  • A: After connecting the lights on the drive light up, but beyond this the process does not go. Anyway, bye.

• Q: Can I connect an external USB webcam?
  • A: For some webcams, you can use the program Android + usb (web) camera

• Q: How can I check balance on Acer Iconia A501?
  • A: You need an internet connection. The balance is checked through a personal account on the site of your mobile operator. You can also try to use the program CluBalans.
    For owners of SIM cards from Megaphone - try to send an empty message to the number 000100

• Q: Is there a way to run 3G modems on the A500 (Wi-FI) model?
  • A: Yes, there is a worker Start Method modems from Huawei.
  • A: The method of connecting LTE-modem LU150 for third-party firmware 4.1 (for 4.0 is not checked) Fast

• Q: How are things with third-party firmware? Acer opened the bootloader?
  • A: Recently a method appeared ( The first | Second ) installing a modified recovery and Android 3.1 firmware

• Q: Can I connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the device? How to switch layout on external keyboard?
  • A: Yes. Almost any USB keyboard will do. Switching the layout is made using the installed third-party soft keyboard Russian keyboard . You install, activate in the settings, select the External keyboard profile in the keyboard settings. Switch layout Alt + Shift or Shift + space.
  • Standardly in Android 3.0 there is no mouse support, but it can be implemented through a separateThe program but work Not all mice . In Android 3.1, mouse support is standard: even extra keys work.

• Q: Is it true that Android 3.0 is "raw"?
  • A: Unfortunately yes. This is mainly manifested in browser crashes and some other trifles. Version 3.1 of the system according to the latest reviews is devoid of most problems and works faster.

• Q: What games to download for our tablet?
  • A: All games presented in the Tegra Zone application will do. You can also use the search on the market /savagemessiahzine.comwith the keywords "THD" and "HD". The list of games tested and on the device is presented at the end of this post.

• Q: What permission have the wallpaper?
  • A: Standard wallpapers have a resolution of 1920x1408. Wallpaper can be downloaded Here

[list]
Acknowledgments
fguy - applications, battery mod, useful information
nightvich - compiling FAQ
itemei - application testing
[/ list]
If you have suddenly forgotten - be sure to write about it to the curator in the LAN with a note "in the cap"

Our friends

At our forum, it is customary to express our gratitude by raising your reputation. This is done by pressing onA PLUSleft below the user profile. If you have less than 15 posts, clickA COMPLAINTunder the message that you found useful, and ask the author to raise his reputation.

Information about how to get root-rights to Android 4.0.3 added to the mini-fact!

Solving problems when upgrading to Android 4.0.3
1. - I have Acer A500, Android 3.2.1 firmware, no updates come.
- Check if you have a program installedhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FD.updater
2. - After the upgrade, there are problems with wifi, screen rotation and more.
- Reset the tablet to the factory settings, programmatically or using buttons.
3. - After the update, the choice of the Russian language disappeared in the settings, although on Android 3.2.1 the Russian language was.
- You have an English version of the firmware on the tablet. Workaround - InstallationMorelocal
Or try to flash it with the official firmware from the firmware theme header:Android 4.0.3c memory card.
4. - The problem of "eternal sleep" - after "falling asleep" the tablet does not respond to button presses, does not turn on, only a reboot helps.
- Proposed as a temporary solution to use the programWake lock- The program does not allow the tablet to "fall asleep" at all. However, the power consumption increases.

For all questions, requests and additions, please contactbebebebe777.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.10.14, 15:28
Reason for editing: Added information about problems when upgrading to Android 4.0.3
Sanek_
Message#22
15.05.11, 11:38
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 424
Check in: 14.07.07
Blackberry passport

lenden98
Problems with external hdd can be associated with different power consumption of different disks (i.e., lack of amperage) or data controller ->usb maybe our device does not understand all controllers

--------------------
HP Ipaq 4700 ->nokia 6630 ->nokia e90 ->roverpc q7 ->HTC Universal ->samsung i900 ->acer neoTouch ->samsung captivate ->Htc Raider 4G ->Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ->Sony Xperia X Performance - BlackBerry Passport + Panasonic DMC-CM1 + Fujitsu F-07c
Digitalwizard
Message#23
15.05.11, 12:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 229
Check in: 22.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Sermio @ 05/15/2011, 11:37*
Yes, I also could not find 32 GB, except for Russia. I'd like to hope that this is Acer's policy of entering the Russian market.
The funny thing is that unlike iPadki Iconium has a flash drive and acc. The size of the internal drive is not so important. You can always take an extra microSD (by the way, I can’t understand what the 32giga limit is about, so that 64 is simply not yet on the market or is it a technology limitation?). But the presence of the Gorillaglass compared to a conventional screen is a big plus in my opinion!

--------------------
"Come and play with me, Thunderstorm ..." ©
dkiss
Message#24
16.05.11, 14:51
Without status
[online]

Messages 1956
Check in: 04.12.06

martynSPB @ 05/16/2011, 15:28*
SMB plugin, as I understand it, requires root to install

It does not require, it costs me, everything works. But the EU is more convenient.

Posted on 05/16/2011, 14:51:

By the way say ...
Connect to Acery HTC Desire cable. The designer switched to USB flash drive mode, but Acer never saw it :)
dezerteer
Message#25
16.05.11, 15:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 27.12.08
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Wi-Fi

Kutyan @ 05/16/2011, 16:42*
Can you please tell me if there is a fast language switch for example from Russian to English in the on-screen keyboard, otherwise you’ll be bothered to climb the menu every time.
Does anyone know where to buy a cable or an adapter micro HDMI (just not expensive to, and then the player is more expensive pieces)

So in the setup menu of the keyboard, select the ones you need in active languages ​​... then when you type - hold down the key with a circle (under the left cipher) there those languages ​​will be displayed ...
alekhno
Message#26
16.05.11, 16:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 02.04.06

Shan1 @ 05/16/2011, 17:01*
detailed test mkv - 480p, 720p, 1080p

They wrote already. Normal work mkvnot1080 did not even try. Brakes (720p), or there is no synchronization of sound and video. Much, of course, depends on the quality of the rip, some files with a low bitrate were played almost perfectly. I had to encode in mp4, this case reproduces smoothly and well, at any bitrate.
Rock Player must be run in software decoding mode, then it plays, but badly

Post has been editedalekhno - 16.05.11, 16:43
itemei
Message#27
16.05.11, 23:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 18.08.09
Xiaomi Mi 5S 4/128

Yes, I think that waiting for the next generation of tablets is senseless. So you can never get anything in this life :-) As for what they say about Khoma, confirm with links, otherwise “Grandma told me at the market ...” somehow sounds not interesting . Made a test in the quadrant of only 2.5k parrots showed and 7.7 to the CPU as it is not reliant :-( We will sin on the raw firmware, I hope that with the update everything will change dramatically :-)
lenden98
Message#28
17.05.11, 00:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1380
Check in: 19.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I made a root, I installed NTFSMount, but the tablet recognizes only one 2.5-inch disk, the other is also 2.5 - no, 3.5 inches (as many as 1, 1.5 and 2 TB all - WD) with external power naturally - No, the 16 GB flash drive does not see either. Do I really have all the drives, except for one, the curves? Or a program?

--------------------
Qtek 100>Asus p535>Acer neoTouch>Nokia N8>Samsung Galaxy S 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 4>Samsung Galaxy S8 +. Acer Iconia Tab A500>Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx K3011(worn by microsoft)>Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. Himedia Q30.
YaEanImatoR
Message#29
17.05.11, 04:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 09.09.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it would be strange if the Tegra 2 platform did not have a normal hardware video decoder. The nvidia site clearly states the hardware decoding of HD video in the QR characteristicshttp://www.nvidia.ru/object/tegra-2-ru.html.Here is also a block diagram of the platform where you can see the hardware decoding unit.

Besides, why then HDMI output, if you can not play widescreen video?

Task: Viewing videos and photos on a local home network consisting of a laptop with shared folders, a media player with a hard disk and the actual subject.

Solution options:
1 / ES Explorer - everything is cool, it sees all devices, BUT - Video plays only mp4, other formats (avi / wmv) - starts caching and then all the same not
plays, MOBOplayer - understands the above formats, but only from a flash drive or sd card, did not find the network playback settings.
In the photo viewing mode on the network, everything is also not clear - it opens the photo, but in a reduced size - when trying to zoom, it only offers multi-point
will set the photo as your desktop wallpaper.

I have liquid, with the help of CifsManager on the network, MOBOplayer perfectly reproduces the video, and the photos are very cool showing FileExpert .. so I think the A500 will also be normal!
Shan1
Message#30
17.05.11, 04:45
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 19.04.11
Google Nexus 5X

Havoc1990 @ 05/17/2011, 03:27*
Perhaps I am mistaken, but it would be strange if the Tegra 2 platform did not have a normal hardware video decoder.

Definitely. After all, mp4 reproduces up to 1080p, and mkv and mp4 are containers, not codecs. I have a feeling that there is simply no corresponding splitter on the android. Looks like you'll have to look towards the W500.
DrO_oiD
Message#31
17.05.11, 09:13
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 25.04.10
Lenovo P780

Tell me yesterday I tried in the white wind, and the flash banners on the sites were not displayed in a standard browser. Actually, the question is, is it not worth the Adobe Flash box? and how is it solved?

In the browser, there is a tick blocking pop-ups or the like, but with it, banners in the same contact are not displayed + Adobe Flash is placed from the market, if desired, in addition

I made a root, I installed NTFSMount, but the tablet recognizes only one 2.5-inch disk, the other is also 2.5 - no, 3.5 inches (as many as 1, 1.5 and 2 TB all - WD) with external power naturally - No, the 16 GB flash drive does not see either. Do I really have all the drives, except for one, the curves? Or a program?

I recognized everything that I did not insert and even the most perceptible flash drive
Just in case, did you mount these disks with the help of NTFSMount or did you just install the prog?
tamiliner
Message#32
17.05.11, 09:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 13.05.11
Acer Iconia Tab A500

Tell me yesterday I tried in the white wind, and the flash banners on the sites were not displayed in a standard browser. Actually, the question is, is it not worth the Adobe Flash box? and how is it solved?

Strange, because I have a flash on sites that I have without shamanism, I don’t even remember to dribble in some settings, now I’ve set flash player 10.3 and it’s even better))
vyglyskr
Message#33
17.05.11, 11:32
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 17.02.09
Google nexus one

PEOPLE, TROUBLE
Applications have ceased to be installed, even those that used to be installed!
I suspect that after yesterday I tried to install NOVA from Gameloft
Vydola error during installation, today, no one is no longer installed
What could be the trouble?
dkiss
Message#34
17.05.11, 11:47
Without status
[online]

Messages 1956
Check in: 04.12.06

vyglyskr

You connect Acer to the PC as a usb flash drive.
On the PC you open the contents of Acer
You go to the folder .android_secure
delete the smdl2tmp1.asec file
lenden98
Message#35
17.05.11, 12:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1380
Check in: 19.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Regarding HD playback: mp4 files recorded by a 1080i camcorder are excellent. And BDRip "Masha and the Bear" at 720 p - twitches. Recorded by Nokia N8 720r - no problem.
The Video_Ts folder is not understood by any player (built-in, Mobo, Rock). The last two can crookedly play separate files.

Post has been editedlenden98 - 17.05.11, 12:19

--------------------
Qtek 100>Asus p535>Acer neoTouch>Nokia N8>Samsung Galaxy S 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 4>Samsung Galaxy S8 +. Acer Iconia Tab A500>Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx K3011(worn by microsoft)>Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. Himedia Q30.
DrO_oiD
Message#36
17.05.11, 13:45
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 25.04.10
Lenovo P780

Another glitch showed up. It does not download mail from either Yandex or G-mail. The circle is spinning and that's it. Yesterday I downloaded with big delays, today there is nothing at all. Does anyone have such a problem?

go to the settings --- synchronization, then either turn on automatic synchronization, or go to Google and click to synchronize mail
papitto
Message#37
17.05.11, 13:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 06.03.10
HTC One M7

In RAM, they can not be put in principle. RAM is a volatile memory that is very fast and is needed completely for another (explained very, very roughly), and applications are put into internal memory.

The tablet has 1Gb of RAM and 32Gb of internal flash memory. Progs are there where 1Gb. and not in the inside. They can not be transferred, even there is no such function as in Android 2.2 and 2.3 I have only 480 meg from the gig, and you are filled with photos, music and so on.

--------------------
Quidquid agis, tu quantum tibi periculum!
HTC One X FW Stok & HTC ONE FW Stok
makbeth
Message#38
17.05.11, 14:09
[offline]

Messages 1296
Check in: 28.03.07
Nokia 7 Plus

And yet, for all it turns on by itself for 1-2 seconds. In standby? Yesterday yesterday, every 10-15 minutes.

Me too. Such a garbage for many owners (judging by xda-developers). Most likely - the curvature / dampness of the firmware is affected. I also noticed that sometimes without a reason I can blink the power button. In theory, this should occur only when the alert is active or when the battery is low, but there is even when there are no alerts and the charge is normal.

--------------------
Nokia 7 plusandroidone love
ThinkPad X1 Tablet 3rd gen (i5-8350U / 8Gb / 512Gb)

Club "who for ...what for?! ...o_O "
makbeth
Message#39
17.05.11, 17:31
[offline]

Messages 1296
Nokia 7 Plus

Mail.ru does not configure mail with a native client, has already tried

Not configured or failed to configure? :)

Recipes from google

--------------------

makbeth
Message#40
18.05.11, 13:42
[offline]

Messages 1296
Nokia 7 Plus

Sergey1878 @ 05/18/2011, 14:33*
Well, it does not reproduce the device full hd, so what?

Just the same Full HD with hardware acceleration device can. Just as noted5 [Strogino], not in High profile. True, this is poor consolation, given that most of the rips laid out are just High profile.

Sergey1878 @ 05/18/2011, 14:33*
The screen resolution is 1280 * 800, which somewhat falls short of 1920 * 1080

But there is an HDMI output. Although I do not understand what is the point in using the tablet as a video player.

--------------------

EQRama
Message#41
18.05.11, 16:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 28.11.09
HTC Desire

Sense to download two options do not see at all, because jump time can be “used” by encoding time and get a better option

And I do not see any point in downloading two options. But the fact that transcode faster than download is not always the case. I, for example, have only an old netbook, the conversion on it will go for a day. Therefore, I would like the tablet to support as many formats as possible.

--------------------
JiaYu G3 ->HTC Desire ->Nokia 5800 + Acer Iconia Tab A500
Acer

322 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:14