> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

322 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Acer Iconia A500 / A501 Tab / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion
bebebebe777
Message#1
26.04.11, 12:38
the great
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 615
Check in: 11.11.10
Fly Diamond IQ444

DiscussionAcer Iconia A500 / A501 Tab / Packard Bell Liberty Tab
Attached ImageAcer Iconia Tab A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab
FAQ on the A500 / A501 | A500 Description | Packard Bell Liberty Tab Description | Description A501 | Discussion � | A500 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab Firmware � | A500 Android 4.1 Firmware � | A500 Android 4.0 firmware � | A501 firmware � | Purchase � | Accessories � | List of compatible applications � | List of compatible games � | A500 / A501 Owners Club �

� ������ ���� �����������: download

• Acer Iconia Tab A500 / A501 Tablets and Problems of Their Functioning
  • Problems of functioning of stock firmware devices (Android 3.0.1 / 3.1 / 3.2 / 4.0.1)
  • Problems of functioning of the programs installed on the tablet by default (according to the Market there areseparate topic)

The topic is not discussed:
  • Installation and operation of any operating system except stock.
  • Comparison and selection of devices
  • Problems functioning custom firmware
  • Purchase / sale of devices
  • Third-party programs and games and the problems of their functioning, even on stock firmware. To solve problems go to the branch of the corresponding game or program.
  • Accessories (films, covers, USB modems, headphones, headsets, etc.)
  • Relationship problems with service centers and stores, features of the law on consumer protection

Messages that are not related to the main topic of discussion and answers are inFAQ on the A500 / A501, recurring questions and answers will be ruthlessly removed!

In the upper right corner there is a field to search for a topic. Before asking a question, use it: most questions have been answered for a long time.
Mark extra (in your opinion) posts by pressing the red buttonBADLYunder them. This will greatly simplify moderation in the subject.
If you caught a troll - read Troll - a person or ..., smile and do not pay attention to him.

Articles
Poll results
Where did you buy the tablet and were there any defects?
56% of those who voted bought a tablet with a PCT sign and have no problems. 28% of those who voted bought the devices without a PCT mark and also did not find any problems. By this we can conclude that the percentage of marriage is not great.
Do we need a separate theme for compatible software (Android 3.x)?
By the decision of the majority (88% - "for") a topic was createdList of Android 3.X Honeycomb compatible programs
What are the defects of your tablet?
60% of those who voted have no problems. At 26% there are scratches and backlashes, at 18% glass leaves, and at 6% there are problem pixels
Do you have trouble squeaking at the power button?
A total of 366 people took part in the survey. Of these: 315 people (86%) - do not have this problem, 29 people (8%) - hear the squeak only when charging and 22 people (6%) - they always hear the squeak. From this we can conclude that the problem, nevertheless, is not a mass one, but it has a place to be. Those who are unlucky can decide for themselves: contact the service center or accept this defect. UserSnaKWe will ask you to inform us about the results of the examination of the tablet delivered to them to the service center.
When you turn off the tablet screen, the music running in the music player stops, when you turn on the screen, playback is restored
In total, 301 people took part in the survey. Of these, 192 people (64%) do not have such a problem, 77 people (25.58%) have such a problem on pre-installed music players and 32 people (10.63%) have such a problem absolutely on all players.
My tablet was updated on Android 4.0.3, after the update:
1. my tablet has no problems - 745 people. (70.62%) 2. there are problems with wifi, screen rotation, screen flicker at low brightness, and so on - 237 people. (22.46%) 3. There were problems, but after resetting to the factory settings, 73 people disappeared. (6.92%)
Utility
MiniFAQ
  • Q: Stopped sync browser bookmarks with a Google account. What to do?
  • A: The solution is proposed here: Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion (Post # 12099475)

• Q: Can I access the tablet's file system from Total Commander?
  • A: Yes, in Total Commander the settings are as follows: Configuration-Settings-Content of panels-Put a checkmark Show [..] also in the root directory of the disk. After that, My computer becomes visible, respectively, we can access the file system of the tablet.

• Q: Can I get root-rights on Android 4.0.3?
  • A: Instructions here: Android 4.0.3 Route Rights In English + video instruction: http://forum.tegraowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=350

• Q: Can I connect my tablet to the Internet via twisted pair using a USB-LAN adapter?
  • A: No, for such adapters there are no drivers in the Android OS, it will not work.

• Q: How to reset the factory settings, enter the recovery mode, start the firmware from the microsd memory card using hardware buttons?
  • A: How to do the listed operations, see under the spoiler in this post: Tablet operations with hardware buttons

• Q: What is the capacity of the tablet battery?
  • A: 3260 mAh (24Wh) Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 / Packard Bell Liberty Tab - Discussion (Post # 7759699)

• Q: Can I turn on 3G only in Acer Iconia A501 or not?
  • A: You can, only three of them: only 3G, only 2G, automatically.

• Q: When will the Android 4.0 firmware version be released for the Acer A500 Tablet?
  • A: Already out.

• Q: What path in the file manager can I find the contents of the internal memory, sd-card, flash drive or external railway?
  • A: / mnt / sdcard - internal memory of the device
    / mnt / external_sd - microSD card
    / mnt / usb_storage - storage medium connected to the USB port (flash drive, disk)

• Q: What should I do if the tablet refuses to see the inserted USB flash drive or external hard drive?
  • A: Format the USB flash drive or disk utility, as the user did Tor65 here: Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 - Discussion . Utility URL for download: http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-Low-Level-Format-Tool/
    Attention! There should be one primary partition on the disk! Otherwise, your tablet may not see the disk without installing additional programs and root rights.

• Q: Acer Tab A501: Is it possible to make calls from it?
  • A: Only via Skype, GoogleTalk and other similar programs. The inability to call from the Acer A501 is due to the software limitations of Android 3, 4.

• Q: Can I put on the A500 Windows as on the W500? Will dock type accessories from W500 fit?
  • A: No, installing Windows fails, since there is no support for ARM architecture of processors in it. Accessories from the W500 will not work.

• Q: Why is the video that I upload to the tablet constantly or does not work at all, or does it slow down?
  • A: The Tegra 2 platform is capable of hardware decoding video using the AVC code (also known as h.264), but only if its profile is not higher than Base Profile and is able to pull video up to 1080p. But most BD-rips use just the High Profile, which entails brakes and the impossibility of playing. In this case, only the conversion will help. The AC3 audio track format is also not supported.
    What to do? Consider two situations.
  • A standard player does NOT support such a common format (container) as mkv even if the video itself is encoded "correctly." In this case, you can quickly and without transcoding to repack video in mp4 container. This can be done with both hands and I use an easy-to-use utility calledMkvToMp4 - she will repack the video and convert the audio track into AAC format, if necessary.
  • If the method above does not fit, you will have to turn to third-party players, with the help of which it is possible t. "software" decoding, which will load on the processor itself.
  • For this fit the following players:
  • Moboplayer
  • QQPlayer
  • Rockplayer
  • VPlayer

• Q: Does not find GPS satellites, what to do?
  • A: First of all, it is worth understanding that the GPS module in our device is not so powerful that it can catch satellites inside the premises. If you want to find your location while in the apartment, then go to the windowsill / balcony and wait about a minute. On the street, GPS is picked up pretty quickly, some users noted that when driving in a car, satellites were caught faster than in a parking lot. [/ B].

• Q: What are the disadvantages of the device that you can check with the purchase?
  • A: Unfortunately, it was not without flaws.
    List of problems:
  • Bubbles in the glass
  • Squeak in the area of ​​the power button when charging up to 80% (some constantly)
  • What to do?Pass back or exchange. Or accept it.
  • The creak of the case - basically there is a small gap in the plastic panels on the sides of the device. When buying in a noisy place will be difficult to check
  • What to do?As an option to put on a branded case - it fits snugly and helps reduce squeak.
  • Broken pixels are much less common. You can check with the programs from the Testing list below in this message.
    What to do?If there are many pixels (more than 5) or several in the center of the screen, then you can safely carry it to the store and you will have to replace the device (Read more ). You can also use the programs to eliminate the "stuck" pixels (those that are always lit in the same color).
  • Gaps - are quite common and do not constitute a big threat. They consist in the fact that in the upper or lower central part of the apparatus in the place where the glass is connected to the body there is a small gap or the glass sticks up a little.
    What to do?Put up with
  • Dust under the screen - sometimes found. In principle, in the SC under the guarantee you should remove it from there.
    What to do?Accept or carry in the SC.

• Q: I can not connect external media with an NTFS file system or several partitions, what should I do?
  • A: This will help you a wonderful program. NTFS Mount .

• Q: I have a question in those. Acer support, where can I ask it?
  • A: You can write a letter to the Acer hotline at [email protected] .

• Q: Is it possible to go online via a phone on the Android platform via Bluetooth?
  • A: Yes, there is such an opportunity, for example, using the program. PdaNet (tablet) . To do this, install the program on the phone and tablet, on the phone, select the server mode, and on the tablet, select the client. Follow the instructions in the program.

• Q: Is there a way to install applications without a file manager?
  • A: Yes, in principle, you can install applications through the pre-installed Docs To Go program - in it, select the apk file as a document and the installer opens.

• Q: Can I connect a USB CD / DVD drive?
  • A: After connecting the lights on the drive light up, but beyond this the process does not go. Anyway, bye.

• Q: Can I connect an external USB webcam?
  • A: For some webcams, you can use the program Android + usb (web) camera

• Q: How can I check balance on Acer Iconia A501?
  • A: You need an internet connection. The balance is checked through a personal account on the site of your mobile operator. You can also try to use the program CluBalans.
    For owners of SIM cards from Megaphone - try to send an empty message to the number 000100

• Q: Is there a way to run 3G modems on the A500 (Wi-FI) model?
  • A: Yes, there is a worker Start Method modems from Huawei.
  • A: The method of connecting LTE-modem LU150 for third-party firmware 4.1 (for 4.0 is not checked) Fast

• Q: How are things with third-party firmware? Acer opened the bootloader?
  • A: Recently a method appeared ( The first | Second ) installing a modified recovery and Android 3.1 firmware

• Q: Can I connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the device? How to switch layout on external keyboard?
  • A: Yes. Almost any USB keyboard will do. Switching the layout is made using the installed third-party soft keyboard Russian keyboard . You install, activate in the settings, select the External keyboard profile in the keyboard settings. Switch layout Alt + Shift or Shift + space.
  • Standardly in Android 3.0 there is no mouse support, but it can be implemented through a separateThe program but work Not all mice . In Android 3.1, mouse support is standard: even extra keys work.

• Q: Is it true that Android 3.0 is "raw"?
  • A: Unfortunately yes. This is mainly manifested in browser crashes and some other trifles. Version 3.1 of the system according to the latest reviews is devoid of most problems and works faster.

• Q: What games to download for our tablet?
  • A: All games presented in the Tegra Zone application will do. You can also use the search on the market /savagemessiahzine.comwith the keywords "THD" and "HD". The list of games tested and on the device is presented at the end of this post.

• Q: What permission have the wallpaper?
  • A: Standard wallpapers have a resolution of 1920x1408. Wallpaper can be downloaded Here

[list]
Acknowledgments
fguy - applications, battery mod, useful information
nightvich - compiling FAQ
itemei - application testing
[/ list]
If you have suddenly forgotten - be sure to write about it to the curator in the LAN with a note "in the cap"

Our friends

At our forum, it is customary to express our gratitude by raising your reputation. This is done by pressing onA PLUSleft below the user profile. If you have less than 15 posts, clickA COMPLAINTunder the message that you found useful, and ask the author to raise his reputation.

Information about how to get root-rights to Android 4.0.3 added to the mini-fact!

Solving problems when upgrading to Android 4.0.3
1. - I have Acer A500, Android 3.2.1 firmware, no updates come.
- Check if you have a program installedhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FD.updater
2. - After the upgrade, there are problems with wifi, screen rotation and more.
- Reset the tablet to the factory settings, programmatically or using buttons.
3. - After the update, the choice of the Russian language disappeared in the settings, although on Android 3.2.1 the Russian language was.
- You have an English version of the firmware on the tablet. Workaround - InstallationMorelocal
Or try to flash it with the official firmware from the firmware theme header:Android 4.0.3c memory card.
4. - The problem of "eternal sleep" - after "falling asleep" the tablet does not respond to button presses, does not turn on, only a reboot helps.
- Proposed as a temporary solution to use the programWake lock- The program does not allow the tablet to "fall asleep" at all. However, the power consumption increases.

For all questions, requests and additions, please contactbebebebe777.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.10.14, 15:28
Reason for editing: Added information about problems when upgrading to Android 4.0.3
espantajo
Message#2
26.04.11, 23:20
something like this...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6501
Check in: 12.02.07
Oneplus 5 6/64

reviewerby engadget

--------------------
same same but different
Qtek S200 >T-Mobile MDA Compact IV >HTC Hero >SGS >Galaxy nexus >Nexus 4 >Nexus 5 >Xiaomi Mi 4i...
Archos 70IT 8Gb >Galaxy Tab P1010 >Galaxy Tab P7510 (CM10) >Xperia â„¢ Tablet Z
khar-selim
Message#3
01.05.11, 06:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 7909
Check in: 28.12.09
Motorola Moto Z Play

I wonder if it is possible to put C \ C ++, Pascal, VisualBasic and others on it.

There IDEdroid Free. True, everything is compiled online, which is alarming ... There is a Light Basic Interpreter for 162 p (40-45 UAH) and PascalGUI for 41 p (10-12 UAH). Still free Touchcode, C ++ interpreter.
If you are about installing Windows applications, then this is only possible in an emulator like Qemu along with installing there Windows, but resources will be eaten ...

--------------------
Palm Treo 650 ->HTC Hero ->HTC Desire S ->Motorola Milestone 2 ->Sony Xperia Z ->Lenovo S820 ->Xiaomi Redmi 3s - Motorola Z Play
+ Lenovo Thinkpad X220i
onto_log
Message#4
06.05.11, 09:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 04.10.08
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Yesterday I bought it in a flash committee (Rostestovsky), in the evening I used the device. Russian language is fully supported, GPS is. The screen is very good, the colors are saved at high angles (but the brightness drops). The metal case is very good, the feeling of a reliable thing in the hands, the design is very like. In reality, the device is perceived more compactly than in photographs or videos - quite small. The weight is too big, in an hour it’s already annoying to hold in the hands. For 3 hours of active use (Wi-Fi, Market, www, etc.), the battery is 48% discharged to 28% - the full time will be at least 8 hours, it will be necessary to properly shake the battery. There is no cover in the kit, only charging and usb cable (and a rag). The glass is stained pretty badly.

The speed of work is very high, but sometimes jerking occurs (the animation does not always go smoothly). The market sometimes "hangs up" - you click on "repeat" and again it starts to work. The browser is very good - it works quickly, displays everything correctly.
The main trouble is that many programs from the Market cannot either be installed at all (Yandex maps cannot find), or they are installed but work incorrectly. Hope to fix it soon. The device was taken as a gift for a child's birthday, it was planned mainly to use for cartoons on Youtube and educational toys.

On Desire there is a program Tubemate - it downloads and saves videos from youtube, so that you can then watch them offline. Acer does not find such software in the Market - what is the alternative?
Digitalwizard
Message#5
06.05.11, 20:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 229
Check in: 22.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Owners of the A500, there are already a lot of you here, whoever can check if the Bluetooth PAN is working in Iconium? Those. is it possible to access the Internet via a mobile phone connected to Iconium via BT (the version with the wifi-titer is not being considered now)

And what does the power supply look like? Are there interchangeable plugs for different countries?

P.S. An example of how to configureBluetooth tetherin Android Honeycomb.

Post has been editedDigitalwizard - 07.05.11, 10:36
Reason for editing: Added a link to the FAQ

--------------------
"Come and play with me, Thunderstorm ..." ©
Glebaka
Message#6
07.05.11, 11:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 05.02.11

U.T. Owners of the device, please tell us whether this unit is charging from USB, al only from the outlet?

only from the outlet, there is little power for him
5 [Strogino]
Message#7
10.05.11, 12:51
In the pipe, five by five
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Full specifications Acer Iconia A500
Performance
  • NVIDIA® Tegra â„¢ 250 with Cortex-A9, 1 GHz dual-core processor
  • Ultra Low Power GeForce® GPU
  • System memory:
    • RAM: 1 GB
    • Flash memory: 16 or 32 GB

• Google Android â„¢ operating system

Display
  • 10.1 "Capacitive TX WXGA Multi-touch LCD Screen
  • Resolution 1280 x 800
  • Support 262 thousand colors

Multimedia
  • Micro HDMI Connector (Type D)
  • CD-quality stereo output
  • Stereo speakers
  • Two microphones with noise reduction and echo
  • Dolby mobile

Connections and connectors
  • USB connectors
    • USB connector (host)
    • Micro USB Connector (Slave)

• Nutrition
    • Power input post. current (12 V / 1.5 A)

• Connections
    • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and A2DP profile support
    • Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n WLAN (802.11n 2.4 GHz only)
    • GPS

Play audio and video
  • Audio playback: AAC-LC, AAC, AAC + (not raw AAC), AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV
  • Audio Recording: AAC-LC, AMR-WB
  • Video playback: H.264 BP, H.264 MP, H.264 HP, MPEG-4 SP, H.263
  • Video Recording: H.264 BP, MPEG-4 SP, H.263

Camera
  • 2-megapixel front camera (with fixed focus)
  • 5 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flash

Expansion options
  • MicroSD memory card slot (up to 32 GB)

Battery
  • Compact lithium polymer batteries: two with a capacity of 3260 mA / h (24.1 W / h)
    Note: Battery life depends on the power consumed by the system resources used. For example, if you constantly use the backlight or demanding applications, the battery will need to be charged more often.

Dimensions
  • Height is 260 mm
  • Width 177 mm
  • 13.3 mm thickness
  • Weight 765 g (with battery)

User Guide in Russian

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
Kupick
Message#8
11.05.11, 06:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 07.10.10
Oneplus one

alekz @ 05/11/2011, 04:53*
No one has seen in the reviews for the tablet what is the maximum screen brightness in candela / yarn?

200 candelas per meter2and if you choose a m / d asus, then there are 230, at the engine 250 :)
heretell.
Well, I myself think whether his screen is bright .. I have nothing to compare with

Post has been editedKupick - 11.05.11, 06:11

--------------------
One plus one LineageOS 14.1
onto_log
Message#9
12.05.11, 10:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 04.10.08
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Vyglyskr @ 05/12/2011, 08:52*
1. Briefly pressing the power button turns off the screen. At the same time, after a few minutes the tablet turns off completely. Turning on is triggered from the second time; the first long press of a button often leads to nothing. Do you have the same? Has anyone found sleep settings, if any?
2. The glass of the screen protrudes slightly above the case in the area of ​​the docking station connector. Does everyone have it, or is my device rejected?
3. Spontaneous reboots occur. I suspect that often, because overnight, with 80% charge dropped to 23%. Does this happen to you?
So I think these are problems with hardware, or software errors that will fix the update?

1. I fall asleep by briefly pressing, but after a few minutes the screen lights up again and goes out, nothing is overloaded.
2. Did not notice the irregularities of the glass.
3. There are no spontaneous reboots. By default, wi-fi does not turn off in sleep mode, and it eats battery. If you specify in the settings to turn off wi-fi in sleep mode, it does not discharge at all - it lasted for a day, 99% of the charge.
TNY
Message#10
12.05.11, 14:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 11.05.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Manaos
Manaos @ 05/12/2011, 15:17*
Is the device charging from USB or does it have its own charging connector?

There is a charging connector, similar to Nokiev. From usb did not try.
tarasrom
I tried the usual avishki yesterday, I did not notice the brakes (I looked at the rockplayer). mkv did not fill, because It does not climb onto the card (FAT), and the tablet has not crossed directly with the computer yet. Clearfi (acer's DLNA client) sees the video, but neither avi nor mkv reads (the manual says that it understands mp4, the list of formats can be expanded in updates).
itemei
Message#11
12.05.11, 21:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 18.08.09
Xiaomi Mi 5S 4/128

Good evening everyone, let's order.
I took this device a week ago and I will tell you that Ivery much happy:-) . About the video: the device initially reads only a few formats, a little, but everything is corrected by several programs and codecs, most likely when it comes out of gallaxi2 from there they will steal all these codecs and in the near future we will have support for microcircuit in full HD. In the Acer, they promised me that in 3-4 weeks there will be firmware 3.1 and there it will be all there. As for the support of the modem usb, they said that most likely they will work but not all models due to the operating system. Today I bought a cover on Tula in digital, in fact, they should be in most of the stores of this network. There is a protrusion above the plug in the dock, but it is minimal, they said in the acer that this is a constructive defect, and 1 batch of all this will be fixed in the future, nor does it affect the operation of the device and is not a warranty case. Honestly, I see no reason to do the root only if you yourself are not going to add something for the device. And by the way, a case in BVC costs 2500 on onno about the same :-)
A photo of the docking station can be found in the internet a terrible sight, I will say in the Samsung style everything is glossy

Post has been editedTechnik - 21.06.11, 15:28
Reason for editing: censor and + from kurt126
Zeleniy_Slava
Message#12
13.05.11, 12:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 241
Check in: 29.03.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

I bought yesterday in cityline for 17200. I am satisfied with the device! The screen is good (for me, high resolution and decent viewing angles are important) finally sit down comfortably behind pdf. It works, in my opinion, very quickly, I really can only compare it with the HTC HD2. like many, when buying, the charge was 43% and after spending a little over two hours under the waffle, the charge went down to 28% - for me a very good result. the design and build quality is very pleased (the protrusions of the glass, as previously in posts, did not notice). I liked that there is a hard-lock g-sensor. availability of USB.
from the obvious disadvantages: it is the weight (although what you will do here) and WATCHING THE VIDEO !!! rather, full of him, on the manufacturer’s part, a devil-may-care attitude (((it’s not showing out of the box, and even after installing the mobo and rock players, it’s not a fountain either.) I don’t understand this ... Chinese no name for 2000 rubles turns any video of any formats and sizes, but here it is necessary to dance ... on HD2, by the way, I also had to tinker badly in order to watch without problems ... oh, let's hope for firmware 3.1.

mani back week, but I will not take it, I like it))) I only need to buy a case.
Panzer1
Message#13
14.05.11, 19:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 20.08.07
Nokia E71

Today I wanted to buy an A500, I carried out two sealed tablets and both had broken pixels, I already refused the third one :( Do many of them have such pixels, or am I so lucky? As for the matrix, I could not fully appreciate it, only the dark blue gradient at the first On the monitor, Samsung SyncMaster 940t, the grain is smaller and the inter-pixel grid is not so thick) On a dark background, broken pixels are lit in WHITE color, and with the loss of large grain, it turns out to be very annoying the situation is white, not small (obviously catches the eye) t PFA on a dark background. This is argument enough for the eyes, not to buy AiSer at all. And one more thing, on the glass under the clearance of visible grid points spaced at 10-15 cm from each other, as I understand it touch?
upmaxi
Message#14
14.05.11, 19:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1135
Check in: 27.09.08

With the battery leaking, I have already suffered, I charge at night up to 100%, in the morning
I turn off charging and translate to sleep. In the evening I turn on-20% left. Already done a full reset and calibration of the battery-nefig does not help. A battery burn in sleep mode is actually the same as
when the screen is on.

--------------------
Highscreen Power Five Max
dkiss
Message#15
14.05.11, 20:46
Without status
[offline]

Messages 1948
Check in: 04.12.06

Sanek_,
You managed to mount NTFS disk. Did ruth do?

Posted 05/14/2011, 20:46:

martynSPB,
Gps in the subject is exactly. I found everything, but after 5 minutes
Alex_DFR
Message#16
14.05.11, 21:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 752
Check in: 17.05.07
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Fine. This is what, I can not change this? In theory, within two weeks, you can change it even if I did not like the color.

No you can not. Only in case of "serious technical faults". But if you buy in an offline store - you can demand inspection of the goods before purchase (even where they do not unpack it "to look", it is usually given the opportunity to inspect and return the money after checkout).

Panzer1 @ 05/14/2011, 20:08*
Today I wanted to buy an A500, I carried out two sealed tablets and both had broken pixels, I already refused the third one. Do many of them have such pixels, or am I so lucky? As for the matrix, I did not fully appreciate it, only the dark blue gradient when I first turned on. And yet, the grain is large, it is a fact! (For comparison, on the monitor, Samsung SyncMaster 940t, the grain is smaller and the inter-pixel grid is not so fat) On a dark background, broken pixels are lit in WHITE color, and with a large grain leaking, a very annoying situation comes out - white, not small (obviously catches the eye) dot on a dark background. This argument was enough for the eyes, so as not to buy an icer at all. And one more thing, on the glass under the lumen there is a noticeable grid of dots separated by 10-15 cm from each other, is this how I understand the touch?

Where were the pixels? Suddenly - on the default wallpaper on the left side of the picture is such that it seems that there is a broken pixel. It is written about this (I don’t remember where, but it seems on the acer’s website) that it is recommended to change the wallpaper or scroll it when buying to make sure that everything is normal in that place. If anything, I took in the "CSO" (for some reason, while navigating the website, it disappeared, a direct link -http://www.ogo1.ru/market/2896/42761), and in my copy of dead pixels is not.

Post has been editedAlex_DFR - 14.05.11, 21:47

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z [CM11], Apple Macbook Pro Retina 2012
GIT d- s a-- c ++ UL P ---! J --- L ++++ E --- W- N O? K? w --- o? V PS + PE Y + PGP ++ t +? 5 X ++ R *! tv b ++ DI ++ D ++ G ++ e * h +
I can do linux, u-boot, drivers, embedded, opengl, dsp, cuda, that's all
tamiliner
Message#17
14.05.11, 23:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 13.05.11
Acer Iconia Tab A500

GPS is and works, especially on the street today checked, but in the apartment, respectively, does not take, it does not take a-gps to take ...
There are no broken pixels - I took it in the player, well, at 1280x800 and 10 "the screen was a big point: sveta:? Well, the grid is fine, although you don’t remember about it after an hour of working with the tablet and then there are purely positive impressions.

Today, the second time I charged. I am using the mane for work in the morning, the total battery life is 12 hours and minutes, in standby mode 5% was consumed during this time, now 24% charge while waiting for these 12 hours it lain for 4 hours the rest of the time there was a surf on an Internet, about an hour of YouTube, an hour of the game Dangeon Defanders (online / local RPG for tegra, swings for free by the way), well, about an hour search / install / uninstall procheck from the market. In general, the flight is normal, even 3 hours in the internet, you can probably sit on the remaining charge)))

ZY I noticed that the native browser was juggling, if more than 5 windows are open, especially if there is a flush in a pair, it can close with an error. Well, since I lagged YouTube with attachments after playing a large video clip in HD, I had to turn it off / on, I did not need the hardware.
lenden98
Message#18
15.05.11, 00:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1378
Check in: 19.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Is it possible to synchronize contacts, tasks, SMS, etc.? with a phone without google? I do not want to throw your contacts on the Internet. Is it possible with Outlook on Windows?

--------------------
Qtek 100>Asus p535>Acer neoTouch>Nokia N8>Samsung Galaxy S 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 4>Samsung Galaxy S8 +. Acer Iconia Tab A500>Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx K3011(worn by microsoft)>Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. Himedia Q30.
Havoc1990
Message#19
15.05.11, 01:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 25.06.10

About the protective coating of the screenhttp://www.corninggorillaglass.com/#featured-products
lenden98
Message#20
15.05.11, 08:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1378
Check in: 19.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

makbeth
Thank. Plus sign is gone. ;)
Another such question, can anyone try: Does the device understand the DVD folder structure? I mean, can he play DVDs from a flash drive from the "Video_TS" folder?
And the second: for some reason, some people have no problems with external HDD, while others complain that they are not reading. Why don't you contact support? Or do not change the device? The manual has no restrictions on external drives, except that they must be in FAT (32).

Post has been editedlenden98 - 15.05.11, 08:43

--------------------
Qtek 100>Asus p535>Acer neoTouch>Nokia N8>Samsung Galaxy S 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 4>Samsung Galaxy S8 +. Acer Iconia Tab A500>Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx K3011(worn by microsoft)>Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. Himedia Q30.
Digitalwizard
Message#21
15.05.11, 10:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 229
Check in: 22.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

I do not know what's there for the gorilla, but I got a healthy scratch after a week of use. I kind of turned it neatly.
That's interesting how the models sold in Russia correspond to those brought from abroad (especially from the states). I would not be surprised that in the American models there will be a gorillaglass and in the Russian models it will not. And another interesting point, for some reason, all American models (with bestbay, Amazon, etc.) go strictly with 16GB of memory. Or was I looking bad?

--------------------
"Come and play with me, Thunderstorm ..." ©
Acer

322 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 19:07