> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WiFi Keyboard | WiFi Keyboard

Rep: (931)
WiFi Keyboard
version: 2.3.5

Last update of the program in the header:11.06.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remote WiFi keyboard.

Description:
WiFi Keyboard - This is a remote keyboard for bezklaviaturnogo phone (eg Nexus One). It allows you to type on your phone using a web browser running on your computer.

It is not always convenient to type a large piece of text using the on-screen mobile phone keypad. Make a small note or to drive a search query - no problem. What to do if you absolutely must enter "many Buka"? For this example program has WiFi Keyboard, which will help you to connect most of the computer keyboard with the phone.
So, what to do? Start your phone WiFi Keyboard application, add the settings WiFi Keyboard input method. Then, when writing a long press in the text field, select the input method, and a computer to go to the specified application location (most likely, the IP address of your phone network + ": 7777").

In the pop-up interface, you can choose between text input mode and game mode. Thus each key body corresponds analog telephone keyboard. For example, to adjust the volume, you can use the F9, F10, and to display the menu - F2.

The reaction to the pressing occurs instantly. So, you can now safely topstitch huge canvas text even on the phone.

Requires Android version 1.5 or higher.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.volosyukivan

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 2.3.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3068414/WiFi_Klaviatura_2.3.5.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 11.06.13, 14:26
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (48)
You can write long sms with Claudia. Perhaps this is the only application program

Rep: (0)
Otnyut not only! It has long been trying to compile a similar tandem (seen for a long time and tandem KPKshki bluetooth Claudia, who worked on the batteries at least 14 hours) - an indispensable thing for the need for a set of texts during the 9 am to 9 pm in libraries and archives. No laptop will not save, if need 6-7 hours (claimed on 8 Asus sdyhaet earlier), and 2 batteries per night is charged ...
So it is very necessary the program !!!
+ With me (while my limits zaplyusovat forum, sorry)!

Rep: (8)
I wonder more about the game mode, somebody tried?

Rep: (219)
I have been waiting for something like that. Andbluetooththe keyboard is not very common.

strasznik, generally the forum does not limit the ability to put Attached ImageBecause that would put+users who have less than 15 posts can pressAttached Image ("a complaint" ) And enter a message to increase the reputation (for example: + ; or + Thank you, and so on).

Rep: (219)
momys777, Tried, class! : Happy: It works. I tried to Nesoid and Fpse . So for games, too cool to use, especially for emulators. But of course it is not as good as bluetooth keyboard. :(

Rep: (19)
interesting ... but I have a wireless Claudia yet .....

I understand this Claudia works via a computer browser. If you sit in front of someone-pom, the FIG nakoy need to bother with a smartphone ???

A phone must necessarily be connected to the Internet through Wi-Fi or 3G, you can?

Rep: (18)
Cursor by pressing sterlok jumps immediately either at the beginning or in the koents.
Bekspeys removes an entire row at once instead of the symbol.

But overall fun. I hope it will grow and bugs poprpvyat

Rep: (9)
Such situation. there anlim via Opera Mini on your phone. I want to gain faster through the notebook through this program. not to plant the money, worth droidwall which allows the output of 3g only opera mini. when you create an access point on a computer through the phone connects connectify on wifi. program through the browser works. BUT!! standing priority of Internet access selection in Opera Mini. that is, if the connected wifi and 3g>the compound with interesnetom sought by wifi. how to make the phone out only through 3g.
and another problem: when you type text in a browser, it is not displayed, but is printed on the phone. what is the problem???

Rep: (19)
Che Pollino @ 03.05.2011, 12:22*
I understand this Claudia works via a computer browser. If you sit in front of someone-pom, the FIG nakoy need to bother with a smartphone ???

In-in, just noticed. Prog absolutely useless. What she may need? Dial long SMSku? Yes, as long as you turn on the computer, launch the browser, establish a connection - during which time it will be possible to send a dozen smsok.

Rep: (2)
It would be interesting prog this in reverse ... If the body with Claudia, it was possible to write directly to the bed))): P

Rep: (13)
Has anyone tried to use it in games?
For example, in 3D shooters like awsd or because they can not?

Rep: (5)
strasznik @ 26.04.2011, 13:43*
irreplaceable thing to need a set of texts during the 9 am to 9 pm in libraries and archives.

The library is also a computer to take or have already Claudia with WI-FI unit there? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (16)
ironiziruete vain, I find it easier to call than the hands to break. but still I wanted to send sms. now it's just :), thanks to the author.
two notes:
1. does not affect the text in the browser - is not very convenient, and Punto it intercepts and typographical changes :( layout, ie the text itself can be in the window catch.
2. not important, but still, it is worth thinking over the design, mixed a straight design window. Especially take great text input field, where never a single character appears.

Rep: (5)
on mts916 anyone tried it?

Rep: (10)
cool the program can be played on it in the game (complete control) or administered cheat codes (for example GTA3)

Rep: (3)
here is a new version 2.3.2

Attached files

Attached fileWiFi ___________. Apk(84.48 Kb)

Rep: (53)
: Rofl: I liked it, but was only able to connect via Wi-Fi, connection via the cellular network has not passed ((.

... ten minutes as the [...] sat on a conventional keyboard is to type the text =)

thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:55