> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

26 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Tablet P - Discussion | Tablet 5.5 "
Generalgrant
Message#1
27.03.12, 10:38
General
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6649
Check in: 04.06.08

DiscussionSony Tablet P
PictureSGPT212
Description | Discussion »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Драйвера и утилиты download

Installing ADB drivers(in step 1).
S.onyTablet.S [ALLinONE](Universal program for various operations with the tablet).

Instructions

- Getting ROOT rights (Only for Android 3.0-3.2). - Attention! Before obtaining ROOT rights, you must manually install SuperSUandAndroid Terminal Emulatorfrom google play.
- Firmware file- If the link in the header has firmware that is newer than yours and is suitable for your region (and for your operator, if any), you can download it, rename it to update.zip, drop it into the root of the card, go into the recovery and install the update .
- Tablet startup options (recovery, safe mode, apx mode).
- Getting ROOT rights on Android 4.0.3r5a +.
- A brief guide to setting up a GBA emulator - My Boy

Firmware

Useful

- List of applications and games optimized for 2 screens (replenished).
- About the unlock version of the tablet from AT & T.
- The program for using the tablet as a DVR(demo version, if the paid version works finehere).
- About launching different applications on 2 screens.
- Account Manager for PSN for those who want to update it(otherwise they cannot be used). To work in it, you need an account in which your native Western country is indicated (for example, the United States).
- Sensor magnet in the tablet.
- CURRENT ON 2017.

Features of this tablet

1.Unnecessary desktops can not be removed.
2.The built-in player on Android 3.0-3.2 does not play a lot of formats. It is recommended to installMX Playeror similar (with support for hardware decoding).
3.USB host (OTG) is missing (the tablet does not supply power to the USB output). USB output is intended only for connecting the tablet to a computer.
4.Normal voice calls cannot be made on this tablet. You can receive / send SMS.

Known factory problems and their possible solution

1.In most cases, when charging a tablet, the screen sensor behaves inadequately. It is recommended not to use the tablet when charging.
2.On the interchangeable panels (upper and lower covers) very flimsy latches that break very easily. Be very careful, try as little as possible to remove them. In case of breakage or replacement or double-sided tape.
3.There are problems with the stability of the WiFi. If they appear, it is recommended to useWifi Fixer.
4.Models with silver panels are very prone to scratches, even with the most careful use. Outputs - either a cover (see eBay, etc.) or put up with it.
5. Electromagnetic radiationandstill here, buthere the information is summarized (ATTENTION, it is not known how true this information is and if this is not an isolated case, if someone can verify it, we will be grateful.).
6.... will be replenished

If you need to find out something \ find, proceed with the following algorithm:
1. Read the cap.
2. Use the search by topic.
3. If you have not found what you are looking for, either in the subject or in the header, I advise you to look into the topic.Sony Tablet S - Firmware (OS 3.1-3.2, 4.0). Almost all the instructions work on the Sony Tablet P.

Cap updates

- In the "useful" added current software for the year 2017

- Instructions for the firmware file
- Tablet boot options (recovery, safe mode, apx mode)

- Subsection caps "Features of this tablet."
- About voice calls and SMS.

- Electromagnetic radiation.
- Sensor magnet in the tablet.
- Global theme cleaning - 11-19 page (out of 19 at the moment).

- Getting ROOT-rights on Android 4.0.3r5a +.
- Short instructions for setting up a GBA emulator - My Boy.
- Global theme cleaning - first 10 pages.

- Installing ADB drivers.
- S.onyTablet.S [ALLinONE] (Universal program, for various operations with the tablet).
- Getting ROOT-rights (Only for Android 3.0-3.2).
- A list of applications and games optimized for 2 screens (replenishable).
- Official firmware for Sony Tablet P.
- About the unlock version of the tablet from AT & T.
- A program to use the tablet as a DVR.
- On the launch of different applications on 2 screens.
- Account Manager for PSN for those who want to update it.
- Subsection of the heading "Known factory problems and their possible solution."
- Subsection heading "Useful".
- Subsection of the "Firmware" header.
- Subsection headings "Instructions".
- Subsection of the heading "Drivers and Utilities".

Topics Curatorgregox

Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for your actions!

K
All requests and suggestions related to the cap write to me inQMS.

Post has been editedgregox - 22.03.17, 07:00
golden_dragon
Message#2
26.04.11, 11:25
- = Thinker Inside = -
[offline]

Messages 3560
Check in: 16.03.09
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Sony S1 is a similar novelty
Sony S2 turned out to be a clamshell with two 5.5-inch touch screens with a resolution of 1024 x 480 pixels and the same Tegra 2 platform. Tablet screens can be combined into one large display, and can display completely different information.
Attached Image
The novelty is certified by “PlayStation Certified” and, according to Sony, “compatible” with WiFi and 3G / 4G. The gadget has support for Qriocity service and PlayStation Suite.

Cost: 16800 rub

A source

Post has been editedvmaxim - 01.02.13, 10:08
jazz314
Message#3
06.07.11, 09:20
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 24.12.07

Photo and video -Sony S1 (Post # 8155701)
andre1997
Message#4
27.07.11, 01:08
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 640
Check in: 27.07.10
Oneplus 5T 6/64

in m.video in September they will start selling said, and this and s1, and the price tag we said in Russia for both devices will be around 30 mowers.)
espantajo
Message#5
31.08.11, 20:42
something like this...
[offline]

Messages 6640
Check in: 12.02.07
Oneplus 5 6/64

Sony officially renames the S2 the Tablet P

--------------------
same same but different
Qtek S200 >T-Mobile MDA Compact IV >HTC Hero >SGS >Galaxy nexus >Nexus 4 >Nexus 5 >Xiaomi Mi 4i...
Archos 70IT 8Gb >Galaxy Tab P1010 >Galaxy Tab P7510 (CM10) >Xperia в„ў Tablet Z
5 [Strogino]
Message#6
23.09.11, 10:58
In the pipe, five by five
[online]

Messages 7406
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Email Review

p.s. They write that sales in Russia will begin in early 2012.

Sales of the Sony Tablet P in Russia began quietly and modestly. According to Yandex.Market, you can now buy a model with 4GB starting from 23,000 rubles.
The advantage is the availability of 3G module

Tablet features
  • Android 3.2.X OS (aka Honeycomb)
  • Processor: NVIDIA Tegra2 1 GHz
  • Memory:
    • RAM: 1 GB DDR2
    • ROM: 4 GB

• Screen:
    • Type: TFT, 2 capacitive screens of 5.5 "with IPS technology and with support for multitouch
    • Resolution: 1024x480

• Network connections:
    • Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
    • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    • 3G
    • GPS

• Slots, connectors, interfaces
    • microSD slot, microSDHC up to 32GB
    • microUSB 2.0 port
    • headphone jack 3.5 "

• Camera:
    • frontal: 0.3 MP
    • rear: 5 MP

• Sensors:
    • Accelerometer
    • Gyroscope
    • Digital compass
    • Ambient light sensor

• Speaker (mono)
  • Microphone
  • Battery: 3080 mAh (removable), up to 7 hours of continuous operation
  • Dimensions: 180 x 158 x 14 mm
  • Weight: 372 grams

Newest review:http://exler.ru/expromt/21-02-2012.htm
Video review of the "White Wind":http://www.digital.ru/digitaltv/show/Sony_Tablet_P.html

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 30.03.12, 09:36
Reason for editing: merging posts

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
saccharum
Message#7
26.03.12, 23:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 16.12.07
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

And who to ask to make a topic for discussion go?
Good device, root received.

--------------------
Acer Liquid - HTC HD - HTC Sensation - Samsung Galaxy SII - Samsung Galaxy Note - Sony Xperia acro S - Lenovo P780 + Sony Ultra Z
Acer A100 - Acer A101 - iPad 2 - Sony Tablet P - ASUS VivoTab Smart - Lenovo ThinkPad 2 + Asus VivoTab Note 8
Anton1007
Message#8
27.03.12, 08:34
Student
[offline]

Messages 1134
Check in: 05.10.10
Apple iPhone X

M
The topic has been moved to the “Android Device” section.
saccharum
Message#9
28.03.12, 06:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Anton1007,
Thank.
M
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 28.03.12, 09:21

--------------------
Acer Liquid - HTC HD - HTC Sensation - Samsung Galaxy SII - Samsung Galaxy Note - Sony Xperia acro S - Lenovo P780 + Sony Ultra Z
Acer A100 - Acer A101 - iPad 2 - Sony Tablet P - ASUS VivoTab Smart - Lenovo ThinkPad 2 + Asus VivoTab Note 8
ZLG07
Message#10
29.03.12, 17:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 22.04.08
Sony Xperia Z3

The people and somebody bought something for themselves, the opinion of ordinary people is interesting, otherwise I’m thinking about buying my wife, interesting pitfalls
saccharum
Message#11
30.03.12, 00:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

I actually bought - from the very beginning of sales.
Ask;)
What do you like -
1. compactness. Very comfortably. Previously, I went with acer a100 - heaven and earth.
2. fake clav and width - it is VERY convenient to print with weight, taking with two hands. With the acer it was not possible - the fingers did not reach the middle ground
3. Native matte film on sale - very cool - no glare, for me it is important.
Well, a lot of things are convenient and good.
For active chat, chat, etc. - the most it is - I am very pleased.

What is bad - a weak battery - falls short from 9 to 21 if you just close it and check the push and stuff in the background. If juzat - then hours to 17 enough or even less. It takes a very long time to charge. There is on sale a second battery but no external charger. In general, this is the main disadvantage for me.
A sloppy reading room - it immediately shows that the screens are slightly different in temperaure, while the background does not change it. If you set the background color then everything is ok. Nothing to notice. Here I try to persuade the coolreader to finish it for us - we need two columns in the portrait. But you can read and two screens do not strain, if you put an eternal scroll.

Ask for it.

--------------------
ZLG07
Message#12
31.03.12, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Sony Xperia Z3

Here, by the way, on it the cover sawhttp://stylegadget.ru/index.php?id_product=83
For questions
1. How to watch a video on it?
2. Is there a brake on the interface?
3. How about toys?

Well, as I understand it, the main plus is the possibility of placing a virtual keyboard on one of the screens, this is present in all applications, or only in those that have been modified by Sony. Somewhere in the review I read about this nuance

Post has been editedZLG07 - 31.03.12, 15:36
saccharum
Message#13
01.04.12, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Thanks for the case. But I managed branded cloth. And in your pocket is easier to wear without a cover. The screens are closed, and the panels of the case are replaceable - so it is not very pitiful.
Klava - the usual clave - behaves like any other clave in android. Here from it I print here for example. Works equally well with all applications.
The video is viewed and displayed on the top screen. You can of course and the whole screen but the dividing line of course spoils everything.
The same with the games - in any case they will run on the screen. You can stretch by two, but I do not think it will be convenient. I play mostly in catan and there it is.
But I admit - for games it is not the most convenient device.
There are no brakes at all.

--------------------
ZLG07
Message#14
03.04.12, 12:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Sony Xperia Z3

Thank you detailed answer!
M
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 03.04.12, 19:17
The_Assassin
Message#15
03.04.12, 14:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 02.10.11
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4213

I would like to take, but on Yandex.Market the price is not less than 21,300, where can I get it cheaper?

By the way, the update to ICS will be soon, more precisely, at the end of April:http://www.sc-store.ru/news/2012/icssp/

Wellkeyboardfor tablet.

Post has been editedThe_Assassin - 03.04.12, 15:45

--------------------
Motorola Milestone ->Htc Titan ->iPhone 5 16 Gb (JB) + iPad mini 16 Gb (iOS 6.0.1, JB) ->iPhone 6 Plus ->Sony XA2 Ultra
saccharum
Message#16
03.04.12, 20:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

I do not know, I took for 23900

Klava does not need a foreigner at all.

--------------------
NiK0nvs
Message#17
18.04.12, 22:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Check in: 15.04.11
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

I actually bought - from the very beginning of sales.
Ask

you can ask to try to put a toy like nova or moder combat I just wonder if the lower screen can be used as a control panel
saccharum
Message#18
19.04.12, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

No you can not. The game must be specially adapted for this purpose - through the tablet there you can skip special asphalt and some kind of shooter from gameplay
control there is rendered, in all other cases everything will be either on the same screen or stretched across 2 screens and with a line in the middle. So these games are not ice

--------------------
saccharum
Message#19
24.04.12, 00:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Well, in Russia it is probably cheaper, although it did not compare.
You see, there is a wide audience here. Here's to me Prime never gave up at all. I have a full-fledged laptop, weighs 1 kg, a matte screen, Windows - that's enough. With a 10 'tired of carrying, especially in summer. Those. to me he doesn’t go anywhere.
But Sonya is very compact, matte film, the screen folded and not soared about the safety of it, and always with you. Nobody gives such mobility and screen space. Her two screens are her main advantage and shortcoming. For my purposes it is for me. I think even the second buy on the stock.
There used to be nokia from the same series with quarters. There is no quarti and you can not call, but the android and two screens. And I repeat - to answer letters and other text - it is more convenient there is no device.

--------------------
drzmih
Message#20
24.04.12, 21:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 01.10.08
HTC TyTN

Well, in my opinion, the on-screen keyboard is not much worse than qwerty. Took yesterday. In the morning I took off the charge. I tinker with her until 10.30. I downloaded about 1 nig on Wi-fi. It has become 73% charge. In the afternoon, min 10 with the organizers. Now 22.26 The charge is 63%. Took for neta, organizer and office.
drzmih
Message#21
25.04.12, 17:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 01.10.08
HTC TyTN

Again about the battery: removed from charging at 4.30. Until 6.10, tightly yuzal. Wi Fi, program, then another half an hour listening to music. Now 18.00 the rest of the charge - 64%.
Sony

26 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 05:20