> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Tablet S - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (410)
DiscussionSony Tablet S
PictureSGPT111, SGPT112, SGPT114
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | List of Android 3.X Honeycomb compatible programs пїЅ | List of games compatible with Android 3.X Honeycomb on Tegra 2 platform пїЅ | Wallpaper for tablets based on Honeycomb 3.x | HD video on Tegra 2 | Sony Tablet S Owners Club

If after upgrading to ICS glitches occur, it is recommended to make a wipe

• Before you ask a question - look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

We kindly request information on the root search in the topic Sony Tablet S - Firmware
Utility

Be mutually polite! Speakthank"- increasing reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the buttonPictureand let us know who helped you.
Also, I ask you to use more activelyUser Moderated
K
Forum rule: 4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.
Duplication posts will be deleted immediately and without warning.

Post has been editedvladigor - 17.03.15, 12:26

Rep: (6)
I liked that Sony seems lighter than Samsung (with a larger weight). Obviously affects the smaller size and the original shape of the hull. In my vzglad very convenient.

schere @ 23.09.2011, 12:12*
I liked that Sony seems lighter than Samsung (with a larger weight). Obviously affects the smaller size and the original shape of the hull. In my vzglad very convenient.

Sony is very comfortable to hold in your hand, itself not very comfortable (well, for me personally, if at sama was also mount under the belt, the more or less, but just on the lap).

Rep: (0)
Yesterday kept these things device. I liked very much. Shape cool, keep handy in any position. By the side keys must be used to it. The screen is very responsive. The response is instant. The difference with Apple is not particularly noticeable. But that's when the screen turns naturally slows down, delay 1.5 seconds.
Reason to buy the 32GB do not see, because you can always shove the card, and insert the USB flash drive. And 3g appear at the end of November and only 16GB.
The only thing that do not know, so it's a real work of the battery.

Rep: (5)
purchased) 32 GB, leather cover (attached with Velcro) docking station (HDMI No) and the film .....: happy:

Damn pasted film got 2 motes, now think, what to do?

P.S way while driving back and put to download the update to 3.2 via megafonovsky E5830, 180 MB download the update for 24 minutes ... not bad at the speed of a megaphone, taking into account that the driving and sometimes very fast ...

Posted 23-09-2011, 16:21:

Nevereda @ 23.09.2011, 15:44*
questions:
1) with which the system is sold, there is already updated to Android 3.2? like writing, what is?
2) describe the volume of the integrated speakers, whether for movies is enough?

1) costs 3.1, is available immediately to update 3.2
2) In the office, where he sits 8 people and which communicates normally audible to the beholder.

Post has been editedDan_Man - 23.09.11, 16:19

Of the problems of today:

1. Not seen when connecting to the iMac by USB (to the Windy seen).
2. Video on Skype is not working.

Post has been editedCbaot - 23.09.11, 17:45

Rep: (2)
Also I bought a 32 GB and a carrying case. Docking station did not buy, and I think rightly so - a cover (the book which the skin) is attached with Velcro almost to death. When he decided to get it, to twist in his hands without a cover, barely tore. And in the bag stuff in the docking station, of course you can, but get very crooked.
So advice - choose or case or docking station.

Rep: (242)
Cbaot @ 23.09.2011, 17:48*
Of the problems of today: ... 2. Video on Skype is not working.

Sorry, but who promised that it should work?

Rep: (40)
Tacit_T,
on 3.x or anywhere does not work with Skype video calls yet.

Rep: (46)
Tacit_T @ 24.09.2011, 11:22*
Another silly question: are not clear about the dimensions of 241.2 x 174.3 x 21. What is the thickness in the wide and narrow sides. Picked for the ladies as he is in female hands?

In short, it - delicately. Highly. For ladies - the most it), however, the peasants and the like.
Sitting in the Metropolis, I have just been to Sony Centre. 21mm - is the thickness at its thickest point, he was down slightly thinner counterparts as shown. Live look smaller? / Than in the pictures)), but still.
The owners, respond, as a keyboard? I feel that print no less (if not more) comfortable than a conventional netbook! But I'm just a minute spent with him, so I can not guarantee).
Yes, again, despite all the statements out of the box device is equipped with only Honeycomb 3.1, so it took him into the hands, first of all have to upgrade the software.

In general, save, save, save. How will 3G, just to earn extra money. Over 18,990, I think, the tablet is very, very divine.

EYE II EYE @ 24.09.2011, 12:57*
The owners, respond, as a keyboard? I feel that print no less (if not more) comfortable than a conventional netbook! But I'm just a minute spent with him, so I can not guarantee).

Slightly worse than on the laptop, but very dostoyno.Otklik instant and very easy slope, when standing stole.Dumayu that the other will not be set.

Post has been editedwapfy - 25.01.12, 23:25
Reason for editing: removed offtop

Tablet happy, the only thing waiting for, it's the RTH.

By the way, you can go to rekaveri so (in analogy CHTC Desayr:
1. Turn off the device
2.Zazhimaem sound button +
3.Nazhimaem power button, hold sound knoaku
4.5-7 seconds and apparatus in rekaveri

Rekaveri: (Rev.7)<3e>
and lean tools for the job:

1. End all and reboot the device
2. Update the system from a memory card
3. Reset all settings (cleans all, ie as a unit to the store)

Checked the flash drive - it works, but only if the cards in the FAT32 format, NTFS does not want to see.
Connects your Claudia Logitech Dinov - everything works fine.
Bought YUSB-host (with the input of the micro yusb), through trying to connect an external hard - but the food is not enough.

As for the time of work, but now I try to (sort of) rock the battery (if there is something wrong - it is better to correct me !!!), yesterday brought the tablet to its own off and put it on charging, overnight, in the morning at 11 removed with charging and continued poking around in it (with periodicity). 18:00 put the maximum brightness + wifi (working in the morning) + bluetooth + gps, here lasted until 20:44.
Very annoying shaky mount charger, really could not make up your standard noutbukovsky connector (mini), teperb afraid as though not to pull on his charge.

nv.abramov, hard, a volume connected to?
I took charge of 10-40, now there are 24, 4% to almost never used, but with 5 until now almost does not turn off the 'Net, youtube, video ...

nv.abramov @ 24.09.2011, 20:47*
Checked the flash drive - it works, but only if the cards in the FAT32 format, NTFS does not want to see.

And what format wants when connecting CD offers to throw in the internal memory.

Posted 24-09-2011, 22:47:

HTC_Man @ 04/26/2011, 1:30 PM*
About the return IR port: P, waiting for a program control

A program wait is not necessary, all customizable home - for one, two, three.

nv.abramov @ 24.09.2011, 20:47*
NTFS does not want to see

You still 3.1? 3.2 ntfs must see.
About belt and how it is attached anyone tell :)

Rep: (40)
Tacit_T,
Yes, in general it is not a belt, a rope-way strap that attaches to the corner devaysa, as well as on most smartphones ... a short, 20 cm.

The first night in a state of shutdown screens ate 7% charge on the day of charging lasted barely .. strange about as well as my nexus. I will hope that the battery is not just to shake.

Tacit_T @ 25.09.2011, 02:28*
You still 3.1? 3.2 ntfs must see.

After purchasing the upgrade to 3.2 SD card to see, but not as part of the system, as well as an external "attribute" (set root expl displays both cdcart2 movies it starts, you have to understand.) - it seems the SD (internal programs) perceives as a third-party media and offers on the transfer of planshet.Pri connected to BB sees only the inner ustroytvo.
I'll try a third-party players, there are a couple of paid.
Tomorrow I will unsubscribe.
Put Meridian about all there was a video (MP4) is without problems, the program sees the SD. Today, I try to get rid of in other formats.

Post has been editedbelenkoigor - 25.09.11, 10:27

I took yesterday ... happy as an elephant ...
There is still the only question is disturbing to live in a number of programs: Cut the Rope, Apps 2 SD, etc. tablet turns into a vertical mode (right camera) ... like a lefty ... anywhere in the settings until you find how to change it. Nobody faced?

belenkoigor @ 25.09.2011, 03:23*
SD card to see, but not as part of the system, as well as an external "attribute"

Well, yes, Android 3.x see the memory card as an external drive of the prog it does not move in a smartphone. And it is not necessary, the internal memory enough. On the map it is advisable to store movies and music. If I understood you correctly :)

Tell me about the build quality, no backlash / creaks / flex?

Post has been editedTacit_T - 25.09.11, 11:32

Rep: (46)
Tacit_T @ 25.09.2011, 12:23*
Tell me about the build quality, no backlash / creaks / flex?

Yes, sort of like nothing, absolutely monolithic device))

Rep: (7)
Take the company. :) Yesterday acquired in the ion. Like assembly looks safe, squeaks and backlashes are not observed. With my router D-Link DIR-300 skonnektilsya without problems and I had just updated to 3.2. I tried your Samsung Galaxy S2 as a router skonnektilsya 3g and works on hurray. Connected the usb flash drive 32GB with adapter, determined without problems ran with her videos. Now I write with him. I am studying gadget on .... :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/12/19, 06:13