> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

149 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Tablet S - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "
bcspb
Message#1
18.09.11, 13:46
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2325
Check in: 18.06.10

DiscussionSony Tablet S
PictureSGPT111, SGPT112, SGPT114
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware » | List of Android 3.X Honeycomb compatible programs » | List of games compatible with Android 3.X Honeycomb on Tegra 2 platform » | Wallpaper for tablets based on Honeycomb 3.x | HD video on Tegra 2 | Sony Tablet S Owners Club

If after upgrading to ICS glitches occur, it is recommended to make a wipe

• Before you ask a question - look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games. Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

We kindly request information on the root search in the topic Sony Tablet S - Firmware

Полезности download

Be mutually polite! Speakthank "- increasing reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button Pictureand let us know who helped you.
Also, I ask you to use more activelyUser Moderated
K
Forum rule:4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.
Duplication posts will be deleted immediately and without warning.

Post has been editedvladigor - 17.03.15, 12:26
golden_dragon
Message#2
26.04.11, 11:25
- = Thinker Inside = -
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3560
Check in: 16.03.09
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Sony S2 is a similar novelty
The Sony S1 tablet, as promised, has a shape similar to a folded magazine. This device is equipped with a 9.4-inch touch screen and works on the Tegra 2 platform. And thanks to the IR port, the tablet can be used as a remote control for home appliances.
Attached Image

The novelty is certified by “PlayStation Certified” and, according to Sony, “compatible” with WiFi and 3G / 4G. The gadget has support for Qriocity service and PlayStation Suite.

Both models run on a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor and have 1 GB of RAM. Model SGPT111RU is equipped with 16 GB of internal memory, and model SGPT112RU 32 GB. Communications are represented by a headphone jack, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi, GPS, and also supports SD and SDHC memory cards. The package also includes an AC adapter, power cable, belt and a lithium-ion battery that provides 5 hours of battery life. The cost of the SGPT111RU model is 18,999 rubles, and the SGPT112RU model costs 22,999 rubles.

A source

Post has been editedvmaxim - 01.02.13, 10:58
Reason for editing: Corrected topic name
Selidroid
Message#3
26.04.11, 18:43
Lover of Android OS. Help
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 385
Check in: 10.12.10
Honor 10

HTC_Man @ 04/26/2011, 1:30 PM*
waiting for the prog remote

For Sony TVs, it is built-in B)
jazz314
Message#4
06.07.11, 09:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 24.12.07

frei7
Message#5
03.09.11, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Check in: 12.03.10
Vodafone 945

More reviews about the new tablet:
"Despite a number of innovations, the opinion of those who managed to test Sony devices at the exhibition is not very encouraging. According to them, the assembly of tablets leaves much to be desired, and the displays are easy to scratch. The latter feature is obviously due to the fact that Sony is the only manufacturer that does not use tempered glass, the so-called Gorilla glass ..."
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=556339&cid=160

--------------------
sub
stall80
Message#6
18.09.11, 03:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Check in: 29.06.10
Sony xperia s

I got this device, the impressions are positive and the new OS 3.2 is immediately available, it downloads via wi fi and is updated by itself. everything in it is beautiful and smart
FateRay
Message#7
18.09.11, 11:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 07.02.10
Google Nexus 5X

stall80Please answer a couple of questions. The device itself has not yet been able to hold, but I also think about the purchase. Are music and video unlimited services available in Russia? And as with a protective screen coating, in some reviews they say that it does not contain gorilla glass and is easily scratched.

--------------------
Siemens A35 ->SE T630 ->SE K790i ->SE P1i ->HTC Hero ->SE Xperia X10i ->Sony Xperia ZL ->LG Nexus 5X 32 Gb
Sony tablet S 32 Gb ->iPad 4 64 Gb ->iPad Air 32 Gb
drYY
Message#8
18.09.11, 11:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 02.02.07
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

FateRay,
Can a few words about the screen ...
ANGLES are the main thing. It would be nice to have a couple of photos at an angle of 30 degrees to the screen plane vertically and horizontally
brightness in the sun
battery watt hours how much?

Post has been editeddrYY - 18.09.11, 11:41
FateRay
Message#9
18.09.11, 19:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 07.02.10
Google Nexus 5X

Today managed to touch this device. I will write my impressions of the first acquaintance.

The screen, which probably interested me and many, the brightness and saturation is good, the colors are transmitted clearly and not violet. The screen itself does not scratch, well, I could not at least achieve this. In view of the viewing angles, I will not say for sure, but it seems to be watchable and readable.

The tablet itself is quite light, and the unusual design of the case, if not strange, is even convenient to hold. In general, this is no problem.

The battery capacity is 5000 mah, which is enough for about 8 hours of work under load. Video and music unlimited services in Russia are not yet available, and are unlikely to be. The tablet, in comparison with analogues, practically does not lag. RAM after download is available in the region of 400 MB. The quadrant has given out about 1500 parrots. Preset video does not slow down, mkv could not be verified.

As a result, for myself I decided that I would really take it, already 21 will go on sale.

--------------------
Siemens A35 ->SE T630 ->SE K790i ->SE P1i ->HTC Hero ->SE Xperia X10i ->Sony Xperia ZL ->LG Nexus 5X 32 Gb
Sony tablet S 32 Gb ->iPad 4 64 Gb ->iPad Air 32 Gb
schere
Message#10
21.09.11, 08:50
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 11.07.08
HTC One X

Onlinesonywrite that the host is.
"USB port High-speed USB 2.0 micro A / B (host / client) x1"
KaskadII
Message#11
21.09.11, 12:53
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 30.11.09
Apple iPhone 4

Yes, there is a host, on the American Sony website, even an adapter is sold, 300r costs. It is three times cheaper to buy the same but not Sony.
Saerd
Message#12
21.09.11, 18:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 21.09.11

Here is a link to the Sony website:http://www.sony.ru/product/sony-tablet-s/tab/models
Rorrug
Message#13
21.09.11, 19:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Check in: 06.11.07
Oneplus 3T

I went to the DIGITAL play. The interface is smart and beautiful. There are no jams, but all the same there are jerks from drawing, especially when I turn on its side. The screen is weird. In the interface and programs, it is still inferior to samsa in brightness and contrast, but when watching a movie, the situation is quite the opposite. The picture becomes more realistic on Sony. Play with a PlayStation, where the little fox runs, or who the hell is, this toy looks awful on the tablet screen. It seems that it is not designed for HD resolution and all the textures in the squares. The truth did not guess to see the settings of the game, maybe there you can fix it. If you take the tablet with one hand for the thick part, then its weight magically decreases twice as it feels. As a result, he held him for 15 minutes in one hand and somehow did not even notice. In general, I would take it if it were not for the absence of 3G. Everything in it is made conveniently and works smartly. True, one fact was embarrassed - for 15 minutes of use, the charge fell by 8%, it seems like a lot.

Post has been editedRorrug - 21.09.11, 19:14
Dan_Man
Message#14
21.09.11, 19:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 10.12.10
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

another review:http://x-point.ru/node/1736

--------------------
Wagon mafia
nikolsha
Message#15
21.09.11, 19:59
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 16.10.07
LG G Pad 8.3

Penguin skipper
Wi-Fi with a D-Link router from the outer wall of one room of the panel house (where the router stands) to
the outer wall of another room (12 meters is obtained) through two closed wooden doors - "Signal level - GOOD",
"Communication speed - 24 Mbps".
Through one concrete wall _ "Signal level - EXCELLENT", "Communication speed - 48 Mbps".

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
nikolsha
Message#16
21.09.11, 21:40
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 16.10.07
LG G Pad 8.3

nv.abramov
I will not decide to write a detailed review, the device only appeared for me.
But I will write about the screen. IMPRESSED !!! Bright, contrasting. Viewing angles are incredible. Seen almost parallel to the screen plane
No, not that the color inversions - they do not change at all! And the brightness does not fall.
The interface is responsive, the animation is smooth ...
I agree with the statement from one comment to a review about the device: "They talked, talked about the confrontation between the two leaders: Apple and Samsa, but Sonya came in, and made Samsung so much adored by everyone ... that, in principle, is not surprising."

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
nv.abramov
Message#17
22.09.11, 21:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 11.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

Was today at x-point on Savelovskaya, looked at this device. well, step by step
1. Appearance - very nice, nice surface, in such small dots (rough), so that the tablet can not be dropped from the hands.
2. The legs are rubber, on the back side - do not allow the tablet to slide on the surface.
3. Build quality is good, like all Sony products. Specially twisted squeezed in all places this tablet, but neither the creaking nor the deflection did not notice
4. The biggest + (for me personally) is the presence of a fastener for the strap. (Again, Sama has no such) | Offset center of gravity, very comfortable to hold with one hand (It is hard to hold with one hand)
5.Ports: glad that there is a microUSB output and a slot for SD and 3.5mm. (Hidden by a latch) | At the bottom of the tablet there is a connector for charging, which unfortunately does not close at all, and there is no lining either.
6.Screen ... The screen is bright, clear, the colors are "lively", for which I am very pleased. Marky of course, but this is a problem of all screens, so either wear a rag or a glue film. The response is excellent, pixelation is not visible (very happy, because on Shema the pixels are visible at close range). By the way, I did not check the angles, but I watched the video, when the tablet was lying on the table, I did not see the image distortion
7.System. Well, there is a separate conversation, everything is bright, fast and responsive. No brakes, quickly changes the orientation of the display, on all 4 sides. I myself will not describe the android, but Sony did great, a great launcher did.
8. I asked to connect a Sony mouse (bluetooth) - it works very well.
9. As for the battery, there is some sort of double opinion, Sony claims that this tablet works 8-10 hours. But the tablet that fell into my hands (the assistant reported that he was brought in 13-14, and I arrived at 19:00) issued the remaining 22% of the battery. They say of course that they twisted it in their hands, checked Wi-Fi and so on. This tablet has an indicator (on the right side, where the inclusion and volume controls), with min. The tablet is flashing red diode.

In general, I saw this tablet, as for the price and my choice, I have not bought it yet, I think everything. If I take it, I'll take 16GB and buy a flash drive. Since the 32GB model is 4 tr more expensive.
The tablet is very good and therefore I advise taking to all those who are not “sawing” the question of the 3rd module. If I take - I will write and supplement my review.

I am very interested in the question of batteries, who purchased the device - tell me how and how long the tablet lives (when watching videos, watching and reading books, games, music) and of course the issue of autonomy.

As for the model with 3G, they told me that the model will be in Russia only in November, they don’t know about the price, but I think it will be 3-5 tr. more

Post has been editednv.abramov - 22.09.11, 21:25

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos 64 gb | Lenovo x240 | Ipad mini 16gb | Macbook pro 15 "-2011 custom
alekhno
Message#18
22.09.11, 22:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 02.04.06

I am very interested in the issue of batteries

I will not give details, I bought it only tonight. But the dynamics are as follows - after a full charge - an hour in standby mode, wi-fi was turned on, minus 7% (Too much, in my opinion. I’ll watch today or tomorrow and accomplish my goal.

PS Question to buy. Did not find the microusb in the complete set, only charging, does everyone have it? unpleasant

Post has been editedalekhno - 22.09.11, 22:14
partak2145
Message#19
22.09.11, 22:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 885
Check in: 24.12.10
Huawei Ascend G700

alekhnoIs the screen brightness at maximum?

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K500i, Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.3 S5830XWKPY)
download Houseware - Dr. House quotes are now on your smartphone
alekhno
Message#20
22.09.11, 23:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 02.04.06

Brightness on the machine. It does not matter, 7% was spent in an hour with the screen off, in standby mode. Now I am setting it up and so on, it works constantly, in an hour and a half of work it took 13%. A couple of cycles need to get rid of, we'll see.
Run_drawer
Message#21
22.09.11, 23:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 19.09.08
Google Nexus 6P

alekhno
So it should be, the reviews said that the lace in the delivery does not go. although strangely over.
By the way, I wonder why, with such a volume of the device, they didn’t put more battery inside .. well, yes, the battery, you must first shake it and then judge how much it holds.

Post has been editedRun_drawer - 22.09.11, 23:48

--------------------
nam ek upp rГєnar | I raised the runes,
Г¦pandi nam,| groaning them raised -
fell ek aptr ГѕaГ°an.| and fell from the tree.
Elder edda
Sony

149 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.23.19, 19:19