> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Conspirator | Hide your sms from prying eyes!

Rep: (8)
Conspirator
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:11.05.2011

Attached Image

Description:
The conspirator is a small and simple but very useful application for those who want to protect their privacy. The conspirator keeps a list of private contacts and hides the SMS coming from them. You will learn about the arrival of a message from a private contact by receiving an SMS with a code text that you can set in the program settings. You can reply to a message to a private contact directly from the application - no trace will be left on the phone.

After installation, the application is not displayed in the list of programs, so as not to cause suspicion.

To start the program, dial the number 111 in the standard dialer and press "Call". In the program settings, you can specify your number to run the application.

Homepage: http://conspirator.mobi/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...konspiratorlite

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/958306/ConspiratorLite_1.2.apk

Past versions
version: 1.0 Attached fileConspirator_lite.apk (218.38 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 11.05.11, 12:02
Reason for editing: added a new version and screenshots

t352 @ 14.09.2011, 09:46*
Where can I download a previous version? The cap old or new? I'm not really old and had potestit, but I think the new work sloppy. SE Ray.

The header has the old version. What works sloppy?

Posted 14-09-2011, 15:21:

By the end of September released an updated application. It is fixed a bug with the challenge and show the button "Home" application if you still hold.

Rep: (27)
setor @ 10.07.2011, 09:00*
Lord developers, but do not you think that the presence in the list of applications and settings, application name "conspirator" in itself undermines the idea of ​​a hidden application?
I would like to propose the following ratsuhu - if it can not hide at all, it may be to call at least a different icon and change?
And even better, and the ability to change the icon and the name. (Writing iknku android and what a Google release the technical name for the type of Google License).
Then, in my opinion it would be more sekyurno. And, anyone who, in principle, there is a motive to climb on someone else's phone, and people will notice a software called "Conspirator", first try razobratsya what it is, and that in fact from him hide. Guglanut on "conspirator" and to understand that he has hidden were not working.
In general, please note.

I want to emphasize here is
(Writing iknku android and what a Google release the technical name for the type of Google License)
. Very important. The rest of the functionality works just great!

Friends, no matter what functionality you would like to see more in the application? What is missing?

Rep: (0)
Refreshed herself from the convenience store, everything is fine.
The only thing - when it comes to SMS from a secret contact and "figurehead" appears in the status bar, the status bar if the first clear, then it is already in the program of secret messages from the contact no. More precisely, in the first case, it did not exist, and in the second case showed that there were two empty messages on my part.
What could be?

HTC Desire 2.2

Michael_Y @ 15.09.2011, 15:01*
Refreshed herself from the convenience store, everything is fine.
The only thing - when it comes to SMS from a secret contact and "figurehead" appears in the status bar, the status bar if the first clear, then it is already in the program of secret messages from the contact no. More precisely, in the first case, it did not exist, and in the second case showed that there were two empty messages on my part.
What could be?

Good afternoon, not quite sure about what you say, you can make screenshots and throw me in PM. I will be grateful for it.

Rep: (64)
studio_prosto @ 15.9.2011, 12:17*
Friends, no matter what functionality you would like to see more in the application? What is missing?

1. several options fake sms
2. svaip between windows
3. unlock
4. The window "events" in which there will be calls and SMS messages in chronological order
5. The choice of the default windows - SMS, calls, contacts, events
6. In the "Contacts" next to each indication of the amount of the released text messages and calls
7. modes - with * / * to * / * on weekdays and weekends
and of course without the above described problems in the subject (title, vibration during a conversation, etc.).

I found a bug! missed call hangs in the bar. opening near the status bar icon "missing" color number with the name of ...

alfred0 @ 15.09.2011, 15:34*
3. unlock

It is possible to describe in more detail what it is?

studio_prosto @ 15.9.2011, 16:21*
It is possible to describe in more detail what it is?

9 on the screen dots (3x3) running a finger across the screen need to sequentially connect the dots. the correct sequence = correct code number. this seems to have the key in all android phones, used to lock ...

alfred0 @ 15.09.2011, 17:30*
9 on the screen dots (3x3) running a finger across the screen need to sequentially connect the dots. the correct sequence = correct code number. this seems to have the key in all android phones, used to lock ...

This feature is planned, but later on it will be realized.

Posted 15-09-2011, 16:39:

alfred0 @ 15.09.2011, 17:20*
I found a bug! missed call hangs in the bar. opening near the status bar icon "missing" color number with the name of ...

It's not a bug, it's the phone itself to alert places, as long as we look for a solution to clean it, but alas, the right has not yet been found, but also think about this problem and are working.

and vibration during a conversation?

1. several options fake sms

The plans may already be in the next update already, this function will be built.

2. svaip between windows

While this option will not be, but the future is a good idea. thank

3. unlock

In the plans.

4. The window "events" in which there will be calls and SMS messages in chronological order

OK thanks. We think about this opportunity.

5. The choice of the default windows - SMS, calls, contacts, events

In the plans.

6. In the "Contacts" next to each indication of the amount of the released text messages and calls

It is not clear that each contact set how many total number of calls and SMS?

7. modes - with * / * to * / * on weekdays and weekends

OK thanks. Perhaps such an opportunity appears.

and of course without the above described problems in the subject (title, vibration during a conversation, etc.).

About the title right now we are working on it exactly. About vibro when talking is not entirely clear. I would be glad if it will be described in more detail.

Rep: (51)
Damn, and I generally deleted !!!
Glucose and brake the phone with her becomes! Flies, eats a lot of memory, dial pad is not output gives an error message, etc. etc.
Before it was of 1.2 and everything was fine!

6. in the "contact" box next to each
an indication of the amount of the released sms
calls
It is not clear that everyone has it
contact has been set as the general
kol-in calls and SMS?
Yes, that's right, for example -
Proportion (10/12)
Sasha (5/3)
I proceed. and can labels next to the name for the SMS and call.
more about the challenge i.vibro -
I talk on the phone. I receive any SMS (the other is turned off notifications), so the program takes the vibration. as a result of the phone's microphone goes all the noise from the vibration and at the other end badly cut ear ... To avoid this, we had to turn off the vibration in your program at all, but it is not convenient if you phone in your pocket and around noisy.
but another - today in the journal top first calls and the last at the bottom, it is not convenient, it is necessary to make a few extra movements to look the last call. to do so - at the top of the last call that was made at the bottom of the first ... and even in the light version of the "Buy ..." closes the last call! it is just at the bottom turns. I can not see who is the last call ...

Post has been editedalfred0 - 15.09.11, 18:11

in the image below there is another challenge, but it is not visible

alfred0 @ 15.09.2011, 18:03*
in the image below there is another challenge, but it is not visible

Yes it is corrected, we will do the sorting for the other. About the challenges we have also taken note of. Thank.

will wait :)

if the caller of the program, after the bell returned to the program again. add the function "collapse after a call" rang, speaking through a headset phone in your pocket ... I come home, unlock the phone, and then the program is open to all data without a password

Rep: (19)
if you can lift the password field and enter the very "Enter" button, the keyboard closes the "Enter" button, it is necessary first to hide the keyboard, and then Tapan on commissioning.
copy / paste did it well: thank_you: you can also add a "quote" - a test message with the time and date of receiving / sending messages.

Trap with an opportunity to set a password on the Russian, but a choice of Russian keyboard layout when you enter your password, and not removed!

Post has been edited! -AleX-! - 16.09.11, 00:27

Rep: (51)
You are all about adding new features, and who will fix bugs? It is not possible to use 1.3 after 1.2 !!!!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 13:21