> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

> Russian roulette | Russian roulette
Zellus
Message#1
23.04.11, 02:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 19.09.09
Apple iPhone 4

Russian Roulette download

Version: 1.0.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:22.04.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Hello. I am a novice developer for WP7. Due to the fact that my game did not get into the Zune Marketplace due to ethical problems, I decided to put it in open access so that it would not be lost in the wilds of the hard disk =)

Tongue:
English.

What is the point?
Players are given a revolver loaded with a single bullet. Each player shoots in turn, if the revolver is fired, the player lost. The winner is the last remaining player. The game allows you to play in single player mode against the phone or in multiplayer mode - from 2 to 20 players behind your phone. Save your statistics, compare it with the statistics of friends and find out how lucky you are.

Have you ever played a true extreme game? Here, only luck can help you. Here, you, a revolver and a bullet, which will decide your destiny. Take a seat, a revolver is loaded, the game is started. This is the "Russian Roulette".

Video

I would like to hear your comments and suggestions, if someone likes the game, I will continue to develop it =) You can leave your ideas on my website as well.

Features:
  • Feel yourself in the Russian Empire XX century.
  • Players to play with you.
  • Find out which side luck today.
  • Save your stats and compete who is the luckiest.

Vote for the game in the competition of mobile applications Windows Phone 7 -> Here

Homepage: http://almadevelop.com

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileRussian_Roulette.xap(7.99 MB)

Download XAP

Post has been editedDe11 - 26.04.11, 18:40
vois
Message#2
23.04.11, 07:58
Sunny dog
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 326
Check in: 09.12.07
HTC Sensation

-all very nicely decorated, but the meaning - the bone - nothing interesting.
Sergey I give a tip - there are still no long backgammon under WP7

--------------------
in rowsOPN4
Zellus
Message#3
23.04.11, 14:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Apple iPhone 4

vois,Yes, a lot of time was spent on registration. Well, the content, most likely you are right. True, how many people, so many opinions, fortunately or unfortunately =) In any case, I gained the first experience of developing games for this platform, well, I will develop =)

Thanks for the feedback and thought, look in this direction =)
Nightshock
Message#4
25.04.11, 12:22
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 672
Check in: 22.11.08
Elephone P9000

Zellus @ 04/23/2011, 03:55*
Due to the fact that my game did not get into the Zune Marketplace due to ethical issues

What's the problem?)
I sort of saw there toys in the style of ala shoot yourself: D
Only not so beautifully made.

In any case, good luck, and it is strange that the play on the place did not pass ...

Post has been editedNightshock - 25.04.11, 12:22

--------------------
Dark Side of the Force
Zellus
Message#5
25.04.11, 13:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Apple iPhone 4

Nightshockon my website, though in a foreign language, I tried to tell a story =)

In short, this particular version received the following remarks:

It’s not allowed in the Windows Phone Marketplace.

The screenshots appears to be at the device.

After that, I made a second version, with a different name, where the revolver is drawn on a piece of paper, and the whole game is framed, as if someone at a lecture decided to draw a revolver. They sent me this, that the essence of the game resembles Russian Roulette, and such games are not allowed to be in the Marketplace =)

I myself do not understand the hostility to such a game, because they have Assasin's Creed on the first page of the games, although it is not aimed at killing people in the real world, but it does. Yes, and all there Angry Birds from the iPhone kill the poor pigs, crush them with concrete slabs =) Well, and my game can kill real people, leading to the manifestation of aggression. A drawn revolver probably acts on the subconscious =)))

So I decided that it would be better for me to think of something new, than I would redraw the whole game many times, adapting myself to ethical views. Maybe later I’ll think of something that will not spoil the style of the original game and will not cause such reviews during the game test ...
Nightshock
Message#6
25.04.11, 13:58
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 672
Check in: 22.11.08
Elephone P9000

Zellus @ 04/25/2011, 14:29*
I do not understand dislike for such a game

As my girlfriend said, the logic of Microsoft is worse than that of women in PMS.
I myself have a lot of things perebrakovali, still did not stop wondering reasons.
Under the android there is almost no moderation. The truth is there is a slightly different language)

--------------------
Dark Side of the Force
Zellus
Message#7
26.04.11, 12:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Apple iPhone 4

My game Russian Roulette participates in the Mobile Phone Contest for Windows Phone 7, if you like my game, you can vote for the game oncontest page =)
citizenID21
Message#8
21.11.18, 17:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 21.11.18

Will it go to WP10?

--------------------
XDD

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 15:52