> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc - Power | Optimizing battery consumption

Rep: (1545)
power usageSony Ericsson XPERIA arc
Attached ImageXPERIA Arc
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ
Possible solutions to the problem of power consumption
1.Oprobovat duration of the phone networks in different modes - WCDMA / GSM or GSM only and, depending on the received power results stay at one of these modes. Some users charge slowly consumed in the WCDMA / GSM mode, while others - only in GSM mode (Settings - Wireless networks - Mobile networks - Network mode).
2.Udalenie update Google Maps (menu ->settings ->applications ->application management ->everything ->card ->delete update (perhaps it will be necessary to stop the application) or Market>Downloads>Google maps>Uninstall updates or Market>Downloads>Long Tapia on Google Maps>Remove Updates).
3.U some users there is an increased power consumption when using the camera and the heating device while using it.

Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 21.09.11, 00:50

Rep: (66)
Good day!
Connected in series with the battery arches and multimeter apparatus measured the actual consumption in different modes. Maybe someone will come in handy.
Also I add a few of their comments.
1. Turn the unit on to the Desktop 150 - 200 mA
2.Ozhidanie (airplane mode) is not stopped, less than 10 mA multimeter does not take
3. The aircraft goes into the plane + wifi = +150 ma
4.Podsvetka (airplane):
100% - 170 mA
90% - 150 ma
80% - 110 mA
70% - 90 mA
60% - 90 mA
50% - 80 mA
40% - 80 mA
30% - 70 mA
20% - 70 mA
10% - 70 mA
0% - 60 mA
We see that 70% of the difference in specific consumption there.

5. 82% + wifi + cellular inc = 200 mA (my standard desktop, all other measurement spend under these conditions)
6. Desk ->lock - jumping about 120 mA, and then drops to<10 mA
7. The conversation of cells (bodies near ear) - 150 mA
8. Game Air Attack - 450 mA
9. Music through headphones, 100% volume, phone in your pocket - 40 mA
10. Taking a photo camera - 520 mA
11. File Reader - 180 mA, at the time of turning - 400 mA
12.Navigator enabled GPS and UC (cache on SD) - from 250 to 500 mA
13. a Party Music player. - 400 mA
14. Video tenured Music player (Final something with SD) - 280 mA (!! go to the regular player)
15. Zaryaka through BP - 560 mA
16. Charging via USB (the card is mounted) - 430 mA

Rounding do not condemn, do not write a thesis.

Rep: (0)
I advise everyone to put juiceDefender and set the default settings if you do not know how else or not. My battery keeps between 10 am and 2 nights in the default mode (as a result remains 15-20 percent) always on GPRS, 1-2 hours of talk, 200 SMS pieces and overview of the Internet, with all the main tables are filled up with updates and widgets other delights.

No claims to the phone battery .Nadeyus you my advice will be useful.

Post has been editedniket1 - 21.04.11, 20:14

Rep: (1545)
niket1 @ 21.04.2011, 21:12*

niket1,
Thank you for your response. And I do not have any problems with power. No energy-saving programs are not set in this case.

Rep: (39)
tell me how it works? I set, but from England. I understand it optimizes the body work?

Rep: (226)
Throw in an idea for those who have spent energy when you turn the camera - you have not accidentally included geotags to photos?

I advise everyone to put juiceDefender and set the default settings if you do not know how else or not. My battery keeps between 10 am and 2 nights in the default mode (as a result remains 15-20 percent) always on GPRS, 1-2 hours of talk, 200 SMS pieces and overview of the Internet, with all the main tables are filled up with updates and widgets other delights.

how to write - niket1, utter gon !!!!

GPRS is a 20-five minutes of use killed 15% of the battery. this is the most idiotic advertising of a product which does not need such reklamah- for ARK- vesch super-duper, but he does not hold a charge as you describe here;)

Rep: (7)
heresuggests that after the hard reset battery lives longer. Someone on the phone is not very much is - check please?

Rep: (7)
Ozon @ 26.04.2011, 00:01*
after a hard reset battery lives for much longer

Without hard rezet lives is normal. The maximum that seen in the graph of consumption: 2 days 18 hours, how many out there minutes.
Of course, I use without fanaticism.
Little hint, which sounded in the main topic: Restart the phone sometimes, and it is desirable that it is "sometimes" comes in right after the device is charging. Even the "big computer" without rebooting the week beginning terribly blunt. : Yes2:

STV2, geo-there seems to be no effect. Service "Google Maps" lives his life and after his nailed - up again after some time, regardless of the use of the device. Positioning I have included only the GPS.

Post has been editedItsukiKoizumi - 27.04.11, 08:46

Rep: (170)
Today, for the night again 60% zaradi it gobbled up for nothing.
Damn, it is already beginning to podnadoedat this glitch.
: angry:

The question for the interest - if the same widget to make all 5 of desktops, the energy will eat 5 times longer than if it was set 1?

Rep: (227)
STV2 @ 29.04.2011, 16:32*
The question for the interest - if the same widget to make all 5 of desktops, the energy will eat 5 times longer than if it was set 1?

Too shy to ask, what prevents to verify this for fun? And then the result is to bring all ...;)

Stopping me in the absence of special instruments to measure.

Rep: (9)
I also have a problem with the charging rate of the battery. Per night and discharged by 60-70% (maps have not been updated, 3g off due to poor coverage), the charge is spent on the screen, communication with the network and the standby mode. Phone use 4 days. Could this be due to the fact that the battery is not calibrated? Whether the installation root-rights and the correction of this situation hands help?

_Helen_,
To get started, try to reboot after using the camera phone ...
or just before going to bed to restart a couple of times (!).
- Shut off all means of communication (wifi, bt, apn).
- Just turn off all tracking service wifi and gps location (!!)
- Unload all ICQ, etc. application (by the way I personally noticed that Skype does not eat the battery in the background, but IM + - very much).

But most importantly - reload, and do not turn the camera !!!

After that, more than 3% per night should not be ...

Post has been editedSnick66 - 03.05.11, 11:04

STV2 @ 29.04.2011, 16:32*
if the same widget to make all 5 of desktops, the energy will eat 5 times longer than if it was set to 1?

Probably feel the difference will be difficult, because normally written by Vijay works when he is not on the current screen - no.

Snick66,
I took the most simple advice - restart the phone immediately after a full charge. I worked for 1 day and 6 hours (specifically it is discharged in the last hour, so sat zero). Everything is so unclear from the current phones :)

Rep: (30)
Well I have 10% per night and eats a killer process is closed and all the battery is not complaining.

I have now left 9% charge. (Time of 8 hours and 14 minutes of battery life)
The "flow battery" menu:
Screen - 55 percent.
Maps - 14 percent, if they click that they worked a total of 6 minutes, and in the active mode 13 seconds. I click to stop, but they did not disappear. : Ph34r:
Game Dungeon Defenders - 9 per cent (from 20 per cent in the morning ate a 20-minute games: blink :)
Game Fast5 - 6 percent (also played all 20 minutes)

Here we are called. Well that the work took charge.

Post has been editedmonaco24 - 04.05.11, 16:22

monaco24,
Turn off the locator and tracking of wifi. Then the cards will not warm the space.

In general, as if the phone works just 10chasov with the backlight at 50% ... and your 8:00 is still oochen well;)

Post has been editedSnick66 - 05.05.11, 07:19

here's voprosets.

it was said:
Removing Google Maps update (menu ->settings ->applications ->application management ->everything ->card ->delete update (perhaps it will be necessary to stop the application) or Market>Downloads>Google maps>Uninstall updates or Market>Downloads>Long Tapia on Google Maps>Remove Updates).

But after removing the updates after a certain time they are downloaded again, and so every time they remove the hands? whether there is the power to prevent maps are updated, or update them when necessary? The tinctures cards I have not found themselves.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 13:45