> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TaskXP for MultiTasking | Cool task manager

Rep: (24)
TaskXP for MultiTasking
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.08.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
- Task Manager / Process Killer
- Multitasking
- Addition of the programs that can be tied to the Quick Launch menu;
- Rapid closing of the icon "X" (in Win XP) software

TaskXP - is not only a task / manager of the killer, but also task switcher and program to quickly launch your favorite applications, it will help you to switch between running tasks and run your favorite applications quickly and easily anywhere.
Launch by double or single clicking on the "Home" or holding the "Search" button.
I'd add that the manager is really smart, neresursoomky, without any extra unnecessary features and really unloads from memory system and other processes without any errors, unlike the beloved MultiTasking Pro. Until he told me everybody likes, we'll see how it will behave further.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.loong.taskxp?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.loong.taskxp

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.3.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1089086/com.loong.taskxp_v1.3.1.apk
Version: 1.3.1 RUS TaskXP for MultiTasking (Post # 8467880)
Changes in the latest version:
v1.3.0
- Added support for Android 2.3 !!!
- Now you can call the program with different gestures edges of the screen (by default on the far left);
- ProFIX problems "falling" TaskXP in some applications;
- Extended delay adjustment parameters;
- Improved user-friendly program in landscape mode.

Past versions
version: 1.3.0 Attached filecom.loong.taskxp.apk (249.85 KB)

Version: 1.2.0 Attached filecom.loong.taskxp.apk (235.71 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 01.08.11, 21:17
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (549)
Unfortunately, there is no list of recent applications ...

Bell071 @ 18.04.2011, 21:50*
Unfortunately, there is no list of recent applications ...

I'm on the phone, this function is called by a long press on the "Little House" is why its implementation of this program is not so critical.

Rep: (433)
Here is a description! Respect and uvazhuha: friends:! + I flew! : D
Everything is clear and clearly, not how it is often only one line? and nvstroek a lot inSanityNot a description of a horror! clearly put that pervosti all come to laugh (I'm already up to tears, Urgant rest! :))
and withBell071I agree - "lacksa list of recent applications. "

Post has been editedbalu73 - 21.04.11, 19:24

Rep: (25)
Good prog, very comfortable. I ski on the search button just under the ring finger. Author of a topic + a turnip.

Rep: (21)
+

Thank you all for your feedback and comments on sensible program.

Rep: (64)
Translated into Russian
Attached filecom.loong.taskxp_RUS_by_Gaget007.apk(220.71 KB)

Lift the cap.

Rep: (76)
This class does not close the program I have nothing, 2.2 Milestone, cnos

Eleman @ 20.04.2011, 22:54*
This class does not close the program I have nothing, 2.2 Milestone, cnos

: Ohmy: phew! How so? Prog hell understand the language, I habitually scientific method tyku both poked kudato of 11 rpm being left alone, and the launcher missile at a new Download! : Shok: To let everything anew easier to reset the unit.
So you probably will not go there and not poke! : Laugh_wild:
- And I have another - by double-clicking ondlmikdoes not open. Cheto settings wrong in my campaign?
==========
Understood - after installation, when you click onhouse1 Offers to choose the main screen2nd time at the house - choose this program. Now opens by doublehouseat
Gaget007thanks for the translation, + departed :)

Post has been editedbalu73 - 20.04.11, 19:10

bal 73,
Fact fact, we expect reviews to Milestone 2.2.1

Post has been editedEleman - 21.04.11, 10:18
Reason for editing: facts - a fact)

Rep: (21)
pomoymu he nor Che does not complete, and when passing through a bend in the gallery ->crashes
conclusion:: nea:

Eleman @ 21.04.2011, 15:17*
We expect reviews to Milestone 2.2.1

May be soElemanif the site Milestone 2.2.1 in great authority!
In fact,XDAcertainly you check out the advantage of this program!

Strange ... On the hero 2.1 worked perfectly straight. Returned to 2.2.1 (Elelinuks spidmashin c3) and the program simply behaving incoherently. Close the opera, it disappears in the window, but in fact both working and working. And so with many programs. Perhaps in the new versions fix, but so far for me MultiTasking Pro se Best.

Rep: (-2)
Uzhs ... after 2 screens with knopeoy End All did not read, the primitive, the author study.

McLarens1 @ 25.04.2011, 23:04*
LGL ... after 2 screens with knopeoy End All did not read, the primitive, the author study.

I learn? Judging by the writing of grammar study will cost you ...: rofl:

Rep: (3)
I take a month, a cool software, updates, and even native lang.

Rep: (0)
Hmm. According to the description of the program is suitable for one hundred percent, but what one has knyapki search? By clicking on the home is choice: home screen, taskXP. When you click on the last, nothing happens. Disappointed. Most likely buggy firmware 2.2.1

Rep: (6)
On the 3rd screenshot shows the default browser dialog is closed, the function of this application?

Rep: (41)
Good people please tell me how zakrivat program's pressing on the cross? Let's say I'm in the Internet browser where X is this beautiful?

Rep: (4)
In the full menu, with a long tapas on the active application climbs opportunity "Pin It". The question is, what does it and why?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 3:38