> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Time2stop | Another calorie counter

Rep: (21)
Time2stop
Version: 0.01

Last update of the program in the header:18.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Another program (well, this too loudly :) for counting calories and logging products eaten.

Such programs - "Their name is legion," but I did not like either one.
In my opinion too overwhelmed by all. To get to the main functions you need 5 times to stick on different buttons.

The neighboring "Calorie Counter" - the promising, but in my opinion all turned the wrong way, though, of course, is a serious program, all beautiful, but it is not convenient for me personally.

Here everything is organized as follows:

A total of 6 groups. They are products with an indication of calories per 100 grams.

On the Home screen, log and calorie counter.

The products can be put in the program itself or correct base.txt which lies in /sdcard/android/data/com.delab.calories/ (only carefully not to ruin the file format)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 0.01
Attached fileTime2Stop.apk(37.97 Kb)

Past versions

Rep: (1)
it is also a food drive to all ??? Pffff ..

Rep: (2)
We need a program so that it could score a product database and their calorie content per 100 grams. And then just choose a product, and enter the weight of how much eaten, and the program should show how much it is in calories and minusovat them out limit for the day. Say this program so can? Or advise another.

Rep: (0)
I have a question - the author is somehow "improve" their program or whether it is "one-time" event)))?

Rep: (81)
bk215, probably not. Or it will have to very refined, so that it can compete, for example, with Calorific

Rep: (21)
Compete with calorific no one was going to actually sense just was not to create monsters.

What specifically modify that? Import database from any file do?

to minemaster:
program just in such a scenario and work is another matter - like do not like it.

Long did not answer because it is actively using the program waited until crystallize really the most vital))))

absolutely I agree that the monsters and so decent and the fruit of them does not make sense. I will say more about the import of a database in the program: practice shows that we tend to eat the same thing constantly. those. menu of each individual companion is quite limited, so the month was enough for me to score gradually prog all I need to live. I can now fortnightly zanoshu any position beyond that - nothing more. Well, my subjective opinion that an excess of information only clog and makes use of the program less convenient from what the author is just trying to get away. "Chicken in a certain sauce", "chicken in a sauce syakom" "with bones", "boneless", etc. etc. "CSD Heat" - and the point)))) (well, white or gray meat nakraynyak, everything else is superfluous - of course, if you are not diabetic, but again 'did not mean that "the program)

So. it really seemed not very convenient:

- a program periodically, "falls", ie after some time of use opening writes an error and all - on zero. reinstalling helps only if you erase product database completely in the "data". I caught it when it happens again pomenyanoe group name me again. (If all of a sudden it's important I have samsung gt-i9003 2.2.1)

- What about groups. they are very few. making it difficult to access to the products. I would like to have more of them than six pieces. and ideally to be able to add them as needed

- within a group it would be good if there was an alphabetical sorting, and not just in the immediate order of adding user product. that given the still very small number of groups difficult to find even more

s may be more convenient would not choose from the proposed weight and to gain weight figures

perhaps of emergency that's all. on writing all sorts of "Wishlist"))) (I guess they are still beginning to transform the program into something monostropodobnoe, but still want to share that came to mind)

- sometimes it's easier to take into account not in grams but in pieces, cups, etc. (Personally, I came out of this situation in the name of the product to make notes units and accept one hundred grams, which is, in principle, of course, "after the fire on the Penza" but I used to, I do not break)))

- Widget some very simple still like to

- What about the story. Yet sometimes you need those who are watching their weight watch the dynamics of consumption. those. if anywhere would preserve the history of this would be a very, very good. seriously this is not a fad is a really important thing, which I consider should be even in the laytovoy program. over whether it should be easy to say what I think, without any claims to own "dofigaumnost". It should be able to mark what kind of meal: dinner there, whether breakfast, lunch, kusochnechestvo etc. It should be able to open and close the day \ session because our "day" is not astronomical, and do not begin and end with 0.00 no 24.00. opportunity to comment on the food intake must also might be useful, though it can already excessive superstructure

perhaps all. the main thing that I want to say this in no way is not a criticism of the program, just my personal opinion, the answer to the question "what specifically modify something?". I will say that even if nothing changes in the program will still enjoy it because in my opinion it is better yet.
all. Thank you for your attention, I'm sorry for high volume.))))

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 20.05.11, 19:24
Reason for editing: removed under spoiler

So my suggestion is stupid, but for me it does not seem bad. Why not make the program so that it reads the information on the product bar codes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 10:29