> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace - Marriage and Repair
Problems with running Wi-Fi?
Does your phone come out of sleep mode with a working Wi-Fi?
Yes . [ 1437 ] ** [54,21%]
Not . [ 566 ] ** [21,35%]
Sometimes (does not work). [ 648 ] ** [24,44%]
Total votes: 2651

Rep: (1053)
Marriage and RepairSamsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace
Attached Image

The topic was created specifically to discuss the marriage in the Samsung Galaxy Ace phones and resolve issues to eliminate them. Useful links are welcome. Flood is prohibited, for this there is a topic -
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Ace
( SG A CLUB )

Do not forget that in the vast majority of service centers it is possible to make a complete diagnosis of the device for a quite adequate fee ...

Before claiming that you have a marriage, you should look at the topics:
Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace - FAQ
Android OS FAQ

Support page on the official Samsung website
Page of service centers of Russia in alphabetical order[
Consumer Rights Protection Society website

Instructions for return / exchange phone.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.01.20, 19:49
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (223)
It looks at SAMSUNG'a something wrong with the quality control of the output from the plants (or komplektueschih quality). I am the owner of the other device, namely the Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio (so to say the younger brother ACE'a). After two weeks of operation revealed two defects: low frame rate video recording under artificial illumination and rattling dynamics at high (but not maximum) volume. The first glitch most likely software. Both defects are found not only me alone. Please contact the SAMSUNG customer support through out the site, sent to the nearest service center. Yesterday went to the Messenger in order to exchange the unit. Listened to 3 phones, and all the external speaker rattles: censored:. It appears the defect is sufficiently widespread. And the seller does not recognize the defect and expressly agrees to return the money only after the examination (self-service center and they have no right to send samsungovsky). And visited a local service center SAMSUNG'a. They said that will record the sound emitted by the phone and sent to the central office (Moscow), there let decide what to do with it. Dates of examination are unknown.

Rep: (573)
prepared a petition
http://www.onlinepetition.ru/gt5830/petition.html

Rep: (8)
Grant2k @ 23.04.2011, 11:50*

A huge plus for the petition! Now to her cap! And mass publicity to give!

I found a couple of bugs!
Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-5830
And to be Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S 5830

In this case, you can call,not He calls go, but the phone does not respond.

Post has been editedKARIMUS - 23.04.11, 11:10

Rep: (0)
KARIMUS @ 23.04.2011, 12:09*
A huge plus for the petition! Now to her cap! And mass publicity to give!

signed, it is necessary to arrange a flash mob to Samsung

Post has been editedloed1971 - 23.04.11, 11:29

Grant2k @ 23.04.2011, 12:18*
little sealed, is there a way to change the petition?

I think most vryatli possible. Try to write the administration or moderators, asking them to change!

Rep: (1)
I bought the phone while checking the screen in * # 0 * # visible on the screen, the black dots. We checked the whole party in the store. All such. They are visible white even when the phone is off. Manufacturing Vietnam. Does anyone have it? Now the phone to check in the service center. I will try to return the money

DeCeRt @ 23.04.2011, 14:41*
I bought the phone while checking the screen in * # 0 * # visible on the screen, the black dots. We checked the whole party in the store. All such. They are visible white even when the phone is off. Manufacturing Vietnam. Does anyone have it? Now the phone to check in the service center. I will try to return the money

Just I checked. On display are OK, not a single black dot.
We checked the whole party in the store. All such.

Here you are, another confirmation of the "quality control at factories SAMSUNG"<_<

Post has been editedKARIMUS - 23.04.11, 13:55

Rep: (86)
All today have given the money ended my epic way reconquered money without writing claims, having only form Euroset on proveerku kachestva..Poshel bought another.

Rep: (573)
DjNevsky,
Remind me what the problem was?

Rep: (86)
on a pure Android phones frequently rebooted and after a number of reboots a boot to the inscription Samsung and vibriroval.Nablyudalos on any proshivkah.Tak same when listening to music somewhere minutes 15 - headphones - music instead of ultrasound, and when the screen is awakening - reddish stripes any to.Vrode have all that time to see))) is listed on the 3rd day, I waited 20 days yet to make a quality check.

Rep: (43)
Who are software building blocks in the service? They are repairing all? And the warranty is possible to change the firmware, or likely to be forced to pay for the firmware?

Rep: (306)
madbw
Come, make a person like life for you has lost meaning and say: '' put in charge, and in the morning he is here and so and on what does not react, the initiative please, really like the machine that to me now to do with it? ' '

That's it ... If you have a full brick, nothing except change the fee they do with it can not =>I guess the reason for failure, too ... Have fun;)

I got a response from the Samsung, sent to his earlier request for the purpose of clarification on the issue "absenteeism from sleep mode." This answer I expected! : Lol:<_<

Hello, _______!

Welcome to Samsung Electronics United Support Service.
Thank you for your interest in Samsung products.
The number of your request _______ Please specify it when you
will
to contact us in the future.

The manufacturer is not declared any mass defect with this particular phone model. In this
Do you recommend the case for diagnosis and possible repair of your phone to turn into one
of the authorized service centers of the company of Samsung Electronics. Their coordinates, you can
samsung.com found on the website under Support:
http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/location...LOCATION.RUSSIA.

If you have any further questions, you can ask them to us by
phone 8-800-555-55-55 (free call from any region of Russia)
or use the opportunity to send us an email
mail using the "Contact Us" section on our website www.samsung.com.

respectfully

Unified support service
Samsung Electronics Russia

Rep: (4)
Grant2k @ 23.04.2011, 11:50*

I signed up. But I do not understand what is the meaning of this petition? how it will be communicated to Samsung?

Posted 25-04-2011, 15:45:

KARIMUS @ 25.04.2011, 12:18*
I got a response from the Samsung, sent to his earlier request for the purpose of clarification on the issue "absenteeism from sleep mode." This answer I expected! : Lol:<_<

Tell us what, where and to whom you wrote. As detailed as possible. It is desirable text. I want the same text they write. I think if they will receive the same from different people, it will attract attention.
And I advise others to do so. I think this should help!

perl_demon @ 25.04.2011, 16:45*
Tell us what, where and to whom you wrote. As detailed as possible. It is desirable text. I want the same text they write. I think if they will receive the same from different people, it will attract attention.
And I advise others to do so. I think this should help!

Unfortunately, the text of the letter has not been preserved, as sent via the form, rather than through the mail client.
I went on the Samsung website. In the Support section, there is the right touch and it is possible to write them an e-mail.
The text was about the fact that I bought the phone then and there that, then there was such a problem with absenteeism from hibernation. A detailed description of the problem (the text of the claims in the store is better to change it, that the problem appears in the wi-fi coverage area, etc.):
Several times, during a telephone conversation, randomly turning off touch screen and functionality of your phone keys. After completing the telephone conversation, the sides, the touch screen and function keys still remain in the open position, and did not respond to pressing. When you call on the phone when it is in this state, there is a dial tone but the phone at the same time does not react (signals a visual and audible warning, when you call, no), and the touch screen and function keys remain disabled and will not respond to pressing. Return the phone in working condition, it is possible only through a reboot, by long pressing on "Power button / lock". Factory reset and the official software update this defect is not corrected.

Just I wrote, referring to our website, that the problem is not only with me alone, and many that suggests the defective batch. (Or so).

Then type "I would like to get official comments on the matter."
Well, even you can add the text of the petition. :) Better yet, link to it, even have to :) that's the type of petition is made on this issue)

Of course, all this must be written in the form of more business :) Well, something like this: rolleyes:

Post has been editedKARIMUS - 26.04.11, 00:04

Rep: (16)
And if anyone tried to solve the glitch with the release of the sleep mode to flash on 2.3.3?

[ANG] Serg @ 26.04.2011, 05:58*
And if anyone tried to solve the glitch with the release of the sleep mode to flash on 2.3.3?

On page 4, we have already written about it. Firmware did not fix the problem :(

madbw @ 22.04.2011, 18:29*
people who have the phone does not return from sleep mode, tried to put the firmware 2.3.3 ??? How are things ???

Do not go back out of sleep, but now appears a glitch on another. Hangs if to make phone outside actions wifi hotspot wifi enabled. While in sleep mode in the zone of action was no wifi problems.

Post has been editedKARIMUS - 26.04.11, 12:57

Guys help quickly .. bought 3 days ago ace, all arranged, he could not get enough but just 2:00 back, he just stopped to respond to touch (touch Do not know or not, games ponakachal etc etc) but it is not I never fell even here .. I just called people and I could not answer because of the fact that he had just stopped to respond to pressing ..

tsyplacoff @ 26.04.2011, 19:00*
Guys help quickly .. bought 3 days ago ace, all arranged, he could not get enough but just 2:00 back, he just stopped to respond to touch (touch Do not know or not, games ponakachal etc etc) but it is not I never fell even here .. I just called people and I could not answer because of the fact that he had just stopped to respond to pressing ..

This is a common problem that the phone does not return from sleep mode. All 6 pages of the topic, little about it. Factory reset and rewrite the problem is not correct!

Who uses the headset on this devayse? I tried garniturka by phone girl - also Sams which it seems S8000 (my body Shoal without a headset in the kit, but with the second cover)))), and so when you just slushaesh music smotrish film is the sound just what that quiet should click on the button receiving a call on the remote headset sound louder much, otpuskaesh again quieter! et che need the original headset, or that can be! THX!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 7:49