> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Happy Birthday | remind you of birthdays

Rep: (1755)
Happy birthday
Version: 1.1.0.4

Last update of the program in the header:04.04.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
remind you of birthdays

Description:
Widget home screen shows the contact who has a birthday soon.
When you start, Happy Birthday shows all contacts, sorted by date of birth.

Homepage: http://abgne.tw/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=tw.abgne.happybirthday

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.1.0.4 Rus Happy Birthday (Post # 12851744)
Version: 1.1.0.4 Attached fileHappy_Birthday_Pro_v1.1.0.4.apk (281.2 KB)

Past versions

Version History
v1.1.0.4
[*] Fixed the problem of leap year.
[+] Added Italian language. (Thanks to bomba6)
[+] Major translation updates. Huge thanks to all translation teams!
Next upgrade will have a major upgrade.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 04.07.12, 15:00
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (83)
Right now there is no time. Tomorrow at work potestit but vskidku - an excellent thing. While clearly +

Rep: (361)
Russian version of me:savagemessiahzine.com:

Attached fileHappy_Birthday_Pro_1.0.6.2_ry_by__just_smile_.apk(129.92 KB)

Rep: (32)
And the program can export birthdays to the thread? And then when you change the firmware you do not want to re-register all: rolleyes:

Rep: (19)
And what to prescribe, as I understand from the program should Google accounts are dnyuhu pull.

Rep: (8)
springam @ 18.04.2011, 09:46*
And the program can export birthdays to the thread? And then when you change the firmware you do not want to re-register all: rolleyes:

I have not found such chips, but she clings birthdays of your contacts, so that the main contacts to save :)
And so - a program like true widgets on my devayse look crooked, as if chopped off. Before used Birthday Countdown, yet leave the two, but we'll see.

Post has been editedAlpuss - 18.04.11, 10:59
Reason for editing: contacts

Rep: (35)
explain to me. I pereproshyu phone, how do I return the birthdays I've created with this program? : Blush:

Rep: (9)
marvin1111 @ 18.04.2011, 13:27*
explain to me. I pereproshyu phone, how do I return the birthdays I've created with this program?

To begin with, you need to get started using Google contacts :)

Post has been editedthephill - 18.04.11, 14:12

Rep: (2)
Motorola droid 2 global, does not work, crashes and makes app force to close

thephill @ 18.04.2011, 14:11*
To begin with, you need to get started using Google contacts

Not necessarily, I Google contacts do not use, picks up the URA with phone contacts !!!

marvin1111 @ 18.04.2011, 12:27*
explain to me. I pereproshyu phone, how do I return the birthdays I've created with this program? : Blush:

just do a backup of contacts, and then flashing to restore contacts (of course, the contacts must be hammered days of the date of birth).

created one birthday, made TITANIUM your contacts, deleted birthday, restored Titanium pins and a birthday has not appeared. Chito am I doing wrong? : Beee:

Rep: (181)
marvin1111 @ 18.04.2011, 19:38*
created one birthday, made TITANIUM your contacts, deleted birthday, restored Titanium pins and a birthday has not appeared. Chito am I doing wrong?

A reboot after recovery Titanium doing?

marvin1111 @ 18.04.2011, 16:38*
created one birthday, made TITANIUM your contacts, deleted birthday, restored Titanium pins and a birthday has not appeared. Chito am I doing wrong? : Beee:

I do so, create a contact, right into them fill in the fields birthdays. Then I put the programs that run ... and she catches all the data about birthdays from your contacts. That is why I say that the main thing - is to maintain contacts. Backup your contacts stored using the native phonebook (function: import / export).

Rep: (1)
As I understand it in the list on the right age in years puts not based on the full date of birth, and takes only a year. In this case, I like all the contacts whose birthday 10-11-2011 example, in advance are aged 25 years, although born in 1986, ie, it is now 24.

A reboot after recovery Titanium doing?

Oh! no) tried to work: thank_you:

Rep: (21)
Ambush, I have all the contacts in your phone and zadublirovany in Google, the program shows both that all birthdays in duplicate kazhet

Rep: (12)
Russian version 1.0.6.2 from me. The one in the hat I kosyachit (how much does not work widget). This full-featured checking for yourself. LG P500
Before installing, remove the previous program and put "outright" and not on top of old, or not start.
Take away

Attached files

Attached fileHappy_Birthday_Pro_1.0.6.2_rus_pauka_k.apk(128.55 KB)

Rep: (73)
Pauka_K Thank you.

Posted 30-08-2011, 13:37:

A Russian version 1.0.6.4 is not?

Rep: (2)
Are there any alternatives to normal? Good, but all the birthdays in 2 copies - with Google and your phone contacts. You can even turn off as a Googley?

Rep: (65)
strange somehow: Shows birthdays are not in order of their occurrence. for example, shows a contact which dob Only in March, and by March I have them 5 pieces again. what could be the problem, do not tell?

Rep: (1)
Not correctly shows the birthdays, for 2 days before. I downloaded and tested two versions of a program from here and one free from the Market. All behave the same. What it has not yet realized: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 8:02