> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Masqed Crusader | Improving the operation of the Internet, increase privacy

Rep: (1319)
Masqed Crusader
Version: 4.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:11.04.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Improving the operation of the Internet and increasing privacy.

Description:
Masqed Crusader performs three main functions:
1. Increases overall speed Internet, local data caching and using public DNS-server Google
2. Improves privacy, as Google DNS-server is replaced by DNS-server of the provider. In some cases, service providers through their servers can track customers
3. Filters the request for displaying advertising banners

Technical part:
DNS protocol - an important part of the Internet infrastructure: each time you visit any page, your computer sends a DNS-inquiry. Complex pages often require multiple requests before they are loaded, and your computer (or phone) sends hundreds or thousands of requests per day

Masqed Crusader uses dnsmasq utility, which is an intermediate link between the device and the DNS-server. Dnsmasq cache (stored in the buffer), the most common DNS-requests and uses special techniques for fast data retrieval requests. Masqed Crusader utility dnsmasq starts from the special configuration file that is optimized for use on mobile devices. The program redirects all DNS-queries, first the (127.0.0.1) to use a buffer.
* Some programs tezeringa (distribution 3G-internet via WiFi) also use dnsmasq to work, and may be in conflict if the work Masqed Crusader.

Description of the required permits
  • Masqed Crusader asks for root access three times: one request on itself, and the other two in order to run the scripts to use dnsmasq and configuring devices
  • Storage (for writing config files to SD-card)
  • Read Phone State (to apply DNS settings when the device changes the network)
  • Start at Boot (to initialize the status message after a reboot)
  • Write Settings (for auto-switch device in flight mode)

The program requires the same working busybox (which can be set through the application of the same name from the Market or via titanium backup)

Generally, the fee-based program, but in order to test the functionality, the developer recommends that you download trial-version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=soapb...edcrusadertrial
and unsubscribe to him about all noticed shortcomings and wishes

Homepage: http://soapboxapps.blogspot.com/
Android Market: market: // details id = soapbox.sym3try.masqedcrusader?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=soapb....masqedcrusader

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 4.0.1 В® Masqed Crusader (Fasting darkpsytrancer # 60313093)

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 11.04.17, 04:04
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (205)
And working?

Rep: (14)
maybe faster but for a split second ... tested specifically on edge connection ... gismeteo shipped 4-5 minutes long ... there is a connection to the site server.

Rep: (1)
Internet speed depends not only on your phone, but also on the communication level. Here personally I in Belarus in Grodno in the country even 3g catches perfectly! (Not to mention about the edge). Incidentally, the edge connection gismeteo site opened for the second 20.)

Rep: (304)
vadserg @ 20.04.2011, 15:28*
Internet speed depends not only on your phone, but also on the level of communication

the concept of "communication layer" well, very extensive in relation to mobile communications)

vadserg @ 20.04.2011, 15:28*
the country even 3g catches perfectly!

great "catch" is not an indication of packet data quality)

generally softina questionable by the term "utility" as:
5 [Strogino] @ 15.04.2011, 17:29*
1. Increases overall speed Internet, local data caching and using public DNS-server Google

caching - it's good, considering that the DNS server is not updated frequently, so it is only a plus in a sense, but the substitution of provayderovskih CSN on Google release here dubious benefit, or rather two-fold, because "their" server "closer"

5 [Strogino] @ 15.04.2011, 17:29*
2. Improves privacy, as Google DNS-server is replaced by DNS-server of the provider. In some cases, service providers through their servers can track customers

I beg you, way by replacing the DNS server can enhance privacy? Gateway may need to be changed in such a sitaatsii ?! And who do you need? ) In addition, if necessary, the provider will always know where you are, "Heritage", because OPSOSu somehow "just" replaced / Are you an indispensable DNS. )

I do not know, personally for me, the usefulness somehow questionable from this softiny
And, as always, everyone decides for itself

Rep: (14)
L_ombre @ 21.04.2011, 20:50*
I do not know, personally for me, the usefulness somehow questionable from this softiny

solidarity)

Rep: (30)
but normally it works noticeably faster page opens!

Rep: (112)
L_ombre , I subscribe to every point softina useless IMHO.

Rep: (18)
sometimes it is necessary to replace the DNS, so that the program useful.

Plus - this program is cutting advertising, given that AdFree I did not work (there is AndGuard the same author, which cuts only ads without replacing the DNS).

Rep: (1)
Very doubtful protection of privacy this application! Dns server does not trust the provider, a dns server to trust this application :-)

Rep: (7)
SE Xperia Arc, after a program has fallen off tethering. As for the wire and on the wi-fi. Restored only reinsertion. IMHO, if only to replace CSN, it is better Set DNS.

Rep: (423)
Upd 3.9 9

Rep: (49)
Perezalil, link in the header die.

Attached files

Attached fileMasqed Crusader v3.9.9.apk(211.17 KB)

Rep: (0)
And how to get DNS settings back ?? After that, I can not give krusaydera Internet?

Rep: (423)
Upd 4.0.1

What's new:
Unknown

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 8:29