> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Angel Dialer | Convenient nabiratel with T9

Rep: (6)
Angel dialer
Version: 1.0.6a

Last update of the program in the header:20.09.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Angel Dialer is a quick T9 phone dialer.

Key features:

- Quick Search by using a simple T9 (Russian present)
- Incredibly quick search for contacts
- Less clicks - more results
- A large space to display the search results screen
- Support for multitouch for faster dialing digits

- Search contacts by whole word or only part
- Search for contacts using the English, Russian, Hebrew, Greek and Chinese alphabet
- Search for contacts by telephone, and on behalf of
- Search for contacts using a mask (for example: Enter "123 * 4" to find a phone number "12399444")
- Filter contact list or search result by using groups of contacts
- The search for the keyword search

- Four types: search view (search type), call log view (view the call log), contacts view (view contact), and favourite view (kind of Favorites)
- Show all the contact phone in one place (click the thumbnail)
- Long press on a contact opens a context-sensitive options
- Share contacts as text or vCard
- Support adding pause when dialing phone numbers
- Two color schemes

Permission for Internet access is only necessary to download advertising, no personal data and contact information will not be transferred.

Requires Android 2.1 or higher

Homepage: http://angeldialer.wordpress.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=thinkpanda.dialer

The program is distributed free of charge with advertising on the Market there is a paid version without ads ~ $ 2

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.0.6a http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1174237/Angel_Dialer_1.0.6a.apk
Past versions
Version: 1.0.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1090786/dialer_v1.02.apk
version: 1.0 Attached filethinkpanda.dialer_1.apk (909.03 KB)

Version: 0.9.6.4 Attached filethinkpanda.dialer.0.9.6.4.apk (889.32 KB)

Version: 0.9.6.3 Attached filethinkpanda.dialer.apk (879.71 KB)

Version: 0.9.6.2a Attached filethinkpanda.dialer_1.apk (850.28 KB)

Version: 0.9.6.1 - with Russian T9 Attached filethinkpanda.dialer_1.apk (801.23 KB)

Version: 0.9.5.4 RUS - so far without T9 Attached fileangel.dialer.0.9.5.4.apk (703.19 KB)

Version: 0.9-beta-5 Attached filethinkpanda.dialer_1.apk (692.15 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 20.09.11, 19:10
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
Translation description:

Angel Dialer (in testing) is a fast T9 dialer. It is still under development.

Key features:

- Quick Search by using a simple T9
- Incredibly quick search for contacts
- Less clicks - more results
- A large space to display the search results screen
- Support for multitouch for faster dialing digits

- Search contacts by whole word or only part
- Search for contacts using the English and Chinese alphabet
- Search for contacts by telephone, and on behalf of
- Search for contacts using a mask (for example: Enter "123 * 4" to find a phone number "12399444")
- Filter contact list or search result by using groups of contacts
- The search for the keyword search

- Four types: search view (search type), call log view (view the call log), contacts view (view contact), and favourite view (kind of Favorites)
- Show all the contact phone in one place (click the thumbnail)
- Long press on a contact opens a context-sensitive options
- Share contacts as text or vCard
- In addition to English, the app is also available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Support adding pause when dialing phone numbers
- Two color schemes

Permission for Internet access is only necessary to download advertising, no personal data and contact information will not be transferred.

I made a translation of the program, but can not bind the Russian T9 search, looking for the English.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
I downloaded the program from the caps, not Russian ..

Russian did not spread because T9 is not tied Russian.

Rep: (2162)
company is looking for? or positions?

so far only by number and name

Rep: (717)
QR code prowess of the cap can not be

I can not edit your posts. added to the translation in a cap,

contacted the developer, will be engaged in Russian T9, the course of action shall notify.

Rep: (7)
Lyapko @ 18.04.2011, 11:38*
contacted the developer, will be engaged in Russian T9, the course of action shall notify.

Hint except Russian T9, and even transitions on top of the chosen ones, calls, contacts, at the top of the button, as in the runoff, OWL

While Screw Russian T9, and they have a button at the bottom. Sent him the translation and location of Russian letters on the keyboard is. Waiting for an answer.

Rep: (2)
Thank you for an interesting program in terms of system performance, and design.

But as usual, I did not find opportunities to call from the contact list / favorites, just once by clicking on a contact.
Here, as in the middle of such a beautiful and fast dialers, exits a menu with all the contact numbers for selection. Hate blah =)

Rep: (0)
In С”tu prog even bi Full Screen and disabled embedded dialer !!!

jazzza @ 19.04.2011, 22:02*
But as usual, I did not find opportunities to call from the contact list / favorites, just once by clicking on a contact.

Call one touch you can to the search page and the magazine. I ask to add call icon.

Posted on 20.04.2011 20:00:

skysandif @ 20.04.2011, 11:42*
In С”tu prog even bi Full Screen and disabled embedded dialer !!!

Over time, I think to make. Now lay the AIC with a translation test and licking localization, please suggest ideas and comments on the errors found.

Attached files

Attached fileangel.dialer.1.rus.apk(544.05 KB)

Rep: (2)
Lyapko @ 20.04.2011, 21:00*
Call one touch you can to the search page and the magazine. I ask to add call icon.

Thank.

Can do even better option in the settings: what to do over single click - in "Contact" and "Favorites" - or call the credit default number of the contact, or display a list of all the numbers of the contact.

And the extra body movements to find a button on the screen are not necessary when you need to quickly re / call.

Yet leave the program on your phone to freeze, I will wait for update, design and speed are very nice.

I propose such an idea with an optional inclusion.
It is necessary to collect a decent idea.
Search all fields, is the first thing that I would ask.

the author began to study Russian T9, at the hands of already new version, redesigned, it was beautiful, but added advertising already :). Who are interested in the fate of the program, download a translated version of my translation improved. He is waiting for the developer. I asked not to release until the release with a Russian translation. All comments and suggestions on the localization write in forums or in a PM. Who wants to finish the translation, I can send through a privat new version.

Rep: (1)
When T9 Russian screw? The program is very pleased!

My Russian version can be downloaded. when you press the buttons on the phone search, you can search for contacts. comfortable, very long so I use. T9 will within 2 weeks. While the need to test the Russian version. And detect errors. But no one evading. Therefore, everything depends on the people :)

Rep: (1)
I'll tell you my impressions of the bend test, and ate to be brief, then immediately shortcomings:

1. Too long vibration when dialing. You must add the length of the setting.
2. Audible typesetting rooms (Tapani on the numeric keypad) is too weak. You also need to adjust the volume.
3. When placing a call on the "Search" program only recognizes the figures in the room, not looking for a spell.
4. It is not clear why and how the function "Pause Control"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 19:16