> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bluetooth Switcher | redirecting sound from the device to the headset bluetooth-analogue acbT

Rep: (19)
Bluetooth switcher
version: 1.01

Last update of the program in the header:14.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A simple program to route all audio to Bluetooth-headset.
Personally, I use to watch movies, listen to music in peace without the use of wired headsets, all the sound goes directly to the bluetooth-headset.

The program paid 84 rubles. The free limit on the use of time (2 minutes) and advertising.

analogues for WMacbToggleBT
In connection with the huge selection of devices and headsets before buying, try downloading the trial versionBluetooth Swither Trial

Original description:
Redirect media audio output to mono bluetooth headset.
Due to Android hardware implementation differences and the assortment of BT hardware available, make sure that you try this before buying by downloading the Bluetooth Switcher Trial. This is a free download from the market that allows you to test hardware configurations.
Froyo only - 2.2.1 will fix google reboot bug
1) Connect BT headset
2) Run media program (Music, GPS, podcast etc.)
3) Set full volume on media
4) Run Bluetooth Switcher
Audio should play thru mono headset.

Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/morewithlesssoftware/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mwls.btswitch
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mwls.btswitch

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.03 trial
Attached fileBTSwitchTrial_1.03.apk(275.22 KB)

Download: Version: 1.03 AddsFree Full
Attached fileBTSwitch_1.01.apk(225.38 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedYuri Kolmogortsev - 14.04.11, 12:08

Rep: (12)
I use BTmono. She looks better, and free plus everything. : Happy:

tar-ik @ 14.04.2011, 15:02*
I use BTmono. She looks better, and free plus everything.

Where did you used to be, I could not find something similar, probably bad looking))

Yuri Kolmogortsev @ 14-04-2011, 12:12*
Where did you used to be, I could not find something similar, probably bad looking))

It took a miracle himself last week. Even wanted to put on the forum .apk from the Market, but do not know how to "tear" from your phone.

tar-ik @ 14.04.2011, 15:20*
It took a miracle himself last week. Even wanted to put on the forum .apk from the Market, but do not know how to "tear" from your phone.

The first time I create a theme, so, too, had to learn only today vyderat apk)) can be turned through a conductor ES or Astro

Yuri Kolmogortsev,
Through Astro does not want to backup. Writes (private) and can only be removed or run :(

Through ES says "Backup failed" most likely need a rut ...

Post has been editedtar-ik - 14.04.11, 12:36

tar-ik @ 14.04.2011, 15:29*
Through Astro does not want to backup. Writes (private) and can only be removed or run

Through ES says "Backup failed" most likely need a rut ..

Too, failed, root either. Okay created the theme without apk, then people can tell me how to do it;)

Rep: (44)
I BTmono after the incoming call hangs up the sound (vanishes for all applications) helps only restart.

HD2 T-mobile HyperDroidGBX-v12 Headset Jabra /

I will try this one.

Rep: (111)
I've not understood - what for it is necessary? Is no additional software movies and music through blyutuh headset can not hear?

Rep: (486)
npv76 @ 18.04.2011, 08:17*
I've not understood - what for it is necessary? Is no additional software movies and music through blyutuh headset can not hear?

UTB for headsets, which are not The supported a2dp (ie - for mono headsets)

Post has been editedWilderns - 18.04.11, 11:08

Rep: (835)
and takeout tune it transmits (without root)? for me this is important !!!

Rep: (0)
and an analogue of such a program have on android 2.1?

444Alex,
I've got Ruth. but the program does not convey a melody. rings in the droid speaker and headset blyam-blyam does: lol: Maybe by the ear depends on my Plantronics 220: D

Rep: (835)
demon-seti1980 @ 20.04.2011, 13:05*
Maybe by the ear depends on my Plantronics 220

but not, apparently nothing to do with the ear. I have a HTC HD, before it was R3300 and headset Gill and sonierikson. So I've tried all sorts of options in any order - it worked (and still works!). It is a pity that such a device is no such function (and therefore not part with their predecessors - I spend a lot of time behind the wheel).

Rep: (1)
manse @ 19.4.2011, 21:02*

super BT mono, should work ...

karmajonix @ 22.04.2011, 10:32*
super BT mono, should work ...

unfortunately it does not work

HTC Hero does not file a bug

People, and whether such applets to a computer on the body of the audio peredovat (ie use the body as a BT headset)?

Rep: (15)
Neither the program nor BTmono not work with Android 2.1 ... all android its limitations and the lack of support for the new operating system "outdated phone" type HIRO begins to strain ((

Rep: (9)
manse @ 19.4.2011, 19:02*

Super BT Mono
Free

Comrades! Prompt a program to bluetooth on to play a sound on the car radio Pioneer DEH-85BT. Sony Ericssons old coped with this task with enthusiasm. LG Optimus ONE 2.2.1

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 6:01