> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc - Accessories | Covers, protective films, headsets, chargers, etc.

Rep: (1546)
AccessoriesSony Ericsson XPERIA arc
Attached ImageXPERIA Arc
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 21.09.11, 00:44

Rep: (7)
* roman.kaskad, I put the UHS-I 16GB, works fine.
Attached Image

Rep: (553)
* ¤TROP¤, I have this memory card - Sony Xperia Arc / Arc S - Firmware CyanogenMod 10.1, 10.2, 11, 12.x (OS 4.x.x - 5.x.x) (Fasting dogz5 # 40521182)

Rep: (0)
Good day to all!
I would like to raise a question with regards to the depths BA750 Battery for Xperia Arc S.
My machine has 5-th year has gone. Native nifiga battery does not hold. I ordered on AliExpress. I come "type of original", but he keeps even worse than my five year old.
I tried to search the original, even made a request "ofitsialam" - the battery is taken out of production and sales.
Has anyone found the opportunity to find a decent new battery? Maybe on another model fit?
How to be: the device is still ready to serve, and there BATTERY (((

Greetings to all!
I want to find safetystrained glass for your machine. Because the model is outdated, nothing in the shops of the standard could not be found. Can anyone share his experience, when someone put on a different model, and come?
I figured: glass should be wide53-58 mm and 94-106 mm in length.

Rep: (59)
Sharapoff @ 29/05/18, 16:28*
I want to find a protective tempered glass

From other models is unlikely to fit, and if there is glass with a similar model they are all too old. So just look for aliexpress.
And in general what it is, the film factory is strong enough as well as the display itself.

yurasff @ 29.05.18, 19:57*
From other models is unlikely to fit, and if there is glass with a similar model they are all too old. So just look for aliexpress.
And in general what it is, the film factory is strong enough as well as the display itself.

On AliExpress, unfortunately, protective glasses for our model is not (only the film).
And what about the native plant of the film - I have already changed. Native of 5 years of active use inoperable.
So I want to find a real glass. Beautifully same: yes2:

Sharapoff @ 30/05/18, 06:17*
On AliExpress, unfortunately, protective glasses for our model, there is no

If there is not .... well, except where in-store lying around 5 years and lies and waits.
I am in his home town recently barely cover it found.
Glass is not his film is not podrezhesh because with other models can not try.
I'm at a film factory also removed, the native glass looks great why do something on top of glue.

yurasff @ 30.05.18, 17:06*
I'm at a film factory also removed, the native glass looks great why do something on top of glue.

That is, you just go with unprotected glass factory? Do I understand correctly that the term "film factory" is understood as the one that Figure otderesh?))

* Sharapoff,
Well, maybe a year or two. Somewhere in the topic was video glass arc against the Bulgarians.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 6:36