> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc - Accessories | Covers, protective films, headsets, chargers, etc.

Rep: (1547)
AccessoriesSony Ericsson XPERIA arc
Attached ImageXPERIA Arc
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 21.09.11, 00:44

Case of the companyNoreve.
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

A bit rude and it is not cheap. But, in fairness, I will say that the use of its "older brother" to X10 for about a year and during that time cover saved my ten times. Thanks to it, the phone looks like new. No chips and scratches, despite a couple of quite hard falls.

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 12.04.11, 15:20

Rep: (6)
Something true price tag of a horse ....

Rep: (29)
I heard someone HDMI cable with ebay ordered. Which one? The cheapest for $ 3?

KurArt @ 12.04.2011, 20:38*
I heard someone HDMI cable with ebay ordered. Which one? The cheapest for $ 3?

KurArt,
Yes, it was announced 100R.

Rep: (9)
Hooray tovarishi found, a cheap card to 32gb class 4 buy now places UPDATE)

13Longraf,
Thus Share acquisition source.

I remind you 32 GB class 4 A-data for 1720 rubles, after registration has dropped to 1690, but I must say they were quickly dismantled, only yesterday was 4 now looked no one, but they bring in my experience once a week

Now the store itselfhttp://www.ulmart.ru/
but referring to the cardhttp://www.ulmart.ru/goods/228824/

Rep: (0)
denraz @ 14.04.2011, 13:13*
A big difference in speed, so do not save and take 16GB Class 10, or 32 GB, but find slozhneeLuchshe smaller volume but faster IMHO

Thanks for the answer. Yes, speed is more:

SD Class 2 - (write speed of at least 2 MB / s) - 13x
SD Class 4 - (write speed of at least 4 MB / s) - 26x
SD Class 6 - (write speed of at least 6 MB / s) - 40x
SD Class 10 - (write speed of at least 10 MB / s) - 66x

so it is advisable to understand how the speed of the card can ensure the Arc? Maybe a speed of 10 MB / s?

Dear owners of Arc, have someone with a Class 10 card? What you have read and write speeds?

Rep: (53)
Link to Japanese site SE (traditionally been more accessories than for example in the Russian site).
It is especially interesting as they offer to upgrade the camera. (2nd link)

Post has been editedrusdm - 14.04.11, 15:32

rusdm @ 14.04.2011, 16:29*
It is especially interesting as they offer upgraded cameras

Yes, the interesting thing is interesting and they will fall into the Russian market, and in general I would like more accessories specifically to ARC

Rep: (53)
13Longraf
I think that the chances of occurrence of these gadgets have minimal market and no one answers the phone.

More link Accessory

Post has been editedrusdm - 14.04.11, 16:37

Rep: (26)
I bought today in a car holder original ck100 1800r. Phone keeps excellent, looks simpatishno not something that is universal ... annexed to the holder charging micro. yusb

Post has been edited! NaSH! - 15.04.11, 07:33

rusdm @ 14.04.2011, 17:36*
More link Accessory

rusdm,
Here's the thing liked, but in black

Although the card has already bought, it is interesting to Russia in general have cards microSD 32gb class 10 on sale? if anyone has infa throw ssylochku

Rep: (13)
microSD 32gb class 10 in Russia there. At least here
Interested in another question: Is Arc shavaet this card?
And actually the second question is not already on the map: what bluetooth headset will fully work with the Arch? MW600, as I understand it, on Androyd full functionality is not learning a. And function is very useful circumcised.

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 28.04.11, 14:05

I have found this site, and it is not written anywhere tsyferka 10, and I was very confused when he poptyke increase that would consider ship indefinitely, waiting for 15 minutes probably zero sense

Rep: (237)
Guys who then advise the account stand for the phone? The fact is when you listen to music often if you put your phone on the surface, the hole is closed and the dynamics of the sound is not audible, respectively. We have to lay down the phone face down.

Rep: (100)
can someone advise Case for arch that was not unwieldy, preferably black leather, and that arc inserted into it with a headset connected.
I'm in St. Petersburg.

Rep: (143)
troinoy
The first post of a topic are not satisfied? If not, then most likely to buy whichever hand and cut a hole for the headset

Post has been editedTribalcrest - 22.04.11, 12:52
Reason for editing:

Rep: (100)
TribalCrest,
there, somewhere in the deliberations of the ARC - devices laid by Samsung with flyspecked such as this. owner of bought it on the market in the CMC, and I need in St. Petersburg.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 14:24