Angry Birds (Java)

Rep: (27)
Angry Birds (Java)
Version: 1.00

Last update of the game in the header:9.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The game does not even claim to have a story - it does not need it. Introduction is limited to one picture, which demonstrates how some green pigs steal eggs from various birds. The only thing left for the birds is to run oneself out of a slingshot and take the lives of as many pigs as possible.
In the course of the game, access to different types of birds will appear, each have their own unique abilities that can be activated during the flight: the blue ones are divided into three separate birds, the yellow ones increase their speed, the black ones explode, the white ones throw an exploding egg - to smash the fortifications, for which hiding green pigs, will have to apply the right strategy along with the exact calculation of the trajectory.

Playing on the touch screen;). To start the game need a java emulator (see the sectionJava emulators ).
P.S. If I'm not there to create a theme, please moderators to move the topic to the desired section.

Compatibility: WM 2003, WM 2003 SE, WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1
Screen resolution: QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA

Download:
Archive:
Attached fileangrybirds_WVGA.jar(2.44 MB)
Attached fileAngry_Birds_QVGA.jar(601.66 KB)

Rep: (1988)
M
The topic has been moved.

Rep: (626)
And I was glad :( Yet it is not Angry Birds, although the concept is similar to a simple graphical fashion toys Momti Python -.. Cow Tossin Although still very good toy

Rep: (9)
and can be put in the zip?

Rep: (198)
Vinch08,
Vinch08 @ 08.05.2012, 12:05*
and can be put in the zip?

Who? And for what?

Rep: (0)
cool game: rolleyes:

Help to find a subject, and that no files are found on the rocks with this forum !!!
Type they are removed, writes.

Rep: (542)
alexco85
All pumps, check their equipment;)

Rep: (4)
I play this game on iPhone. Very popular game in the United States, as far as I know.

Rep: (14)
HTC T3333 W6.5.1, jblend install and operate.

Attention all fans of a button: the game runs quietly in the SE w700i. Lulu. Ohrenevanie owners of smartphones, is priceless.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 23:27