> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Battery Calibration | Battery calibration

Rep: (31)
Battery Calibration
Version: 3.3

Last update of the program in the header:21.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Battery Calibration.

Description (in English):
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new.
This program does it by removing the

The OS ROM is removed.
It is recommended that the phone be fully charged after 100%, then charged to 100% without break.

If you’re fully charged.

Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1024867

The principle of the program:
This program performs a calibration by deleting the system file batterystats.bin. (That is, it automatically does the same thing that experienced users do manually).

Use the application at your own risk! There may be problems with fast discharge after use.

Calibration Instructions:В® Battery Calibration (Post # 9718550)

After using the program (calibration), let the battery go through several charge and discharge cycles.
Write about the results in at least 5-7 days.

Russian interface: Not

Author: NГ©Ma
Google Play: https: //play.google.co ...tterycalibration&hl=en

Attached Image

Download:
Version: 3.3 Post # 1526 by saneok5
Version: 2.5.5 Ad-Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ation+%5B2.5.5%5D_.apk
Version 1.3 rus from debiloid78: В® Battery Calibration (Post debiloid78 # 49809548)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 21.03.19, 12:50

Rep: (1211)
lex59perm
I'll tell her and myself. Zaglyuchil battery indicator, with nothing, became a numeric indicator of jumping or falling into a large number of reboots. Just yesterday.
And that to me personally and to the second Android-device help isTHIS program. So that the "authoritative" opinion ladies that rages from their "knowledge" of engineering, ie traditionally male education and Pontus, instead, is to host a family and give birth to children - I do not care, because only makes sense your experience, and Diana cool propiarit on this subject in an appropriate environment. Something to sell themselves dearly, in every sense of the word): rofl: Let him explain, or you yourself explain just posted this bayanists article, why is happening exactly as I have, then there will be something to talk about and a simple copy and paste without justification on their own experience, we have all seen a few pages back))) for one thing, when a program is incorrect brushing up on specific devices is her particular claim, and to spread the opinions of others without their justification - quite another. ;)

Post has been editedNerovinger - 14.02.13, 01:21

Rep: (5)
the name that the file can understand it's just 'statistics which is what has been based on this machine gives the assumption of long-distance discharge, and if a fault in the battery or the card machine then it is not to change the file statitiki. How I did not try to delete the file will never help in case of problems with the battery.

Rep: (-1)
HTC Desire A8181. When balance charging at 12%, the phone informs you that it is low and automatically turns off. Downloaded the program, aparata charged to 100%, making wipe Bateria, and further instructions on disconnected and then used. Positive results did not lead. Any idea what the problem is?

Rep: (1211)
vladmansky, discharges to turn off and recharge the included up to 100%?

Of course. Worth firmware 2.3.5 ruhd, is it a problem. And when he turns off at 12%, connect charging, turn on the phone, and already there is a charge of 0%. Maybe just a problem with the map again.

Rep: (0)
When you run does not ask about Ruth praya. eventually when the calibration attempt requires Root rights. allowing access?

I used the program 3-ree days ago, a couple of times to completely discharge and recharge the tablet but the last 30% of the left and go for a couple of minutes.

vladmansky,
HTC Desire A8181. When balance charging at 12%, the phone informs you that it is low and automatically turns off. Downloaded the program, aparata charged to 100%, making wipe Bateria, and further instructions on disconnected and then used. Positive results did not lead. Any idea what the problem is?

I had exactly this problem, this program does not work, I did reset (turned on to clamp button incl. 30 sec.), And I was all the rules. : Yes2:;)

Rep: (41)
vladmansky @ 15.02.2013, 09:14*
When balance charging at 12%, the phone informs you that it is low and automatically turns off

I have to Maisie M9 is the same hat. BATTERY about 2 years and it was his death throes. ordered from China new

guys at HTC Rezound me the same crap the battery, the phone just 2 hours enough = ((((but the problem is that trying to charge up to 100% and it is the maximum outputs 99% as this be? and such a question, mb problem is not the system itself, and a piece of iron ??

Everest1st @ 23.02.2013, 15:45*
I had exactly this problem, this program does not work, I did reset (turned on to clamp button incl. 30 sec.), And I was all the rules. : Yes2:;)

Tried in the ON position to do as you describe, that nothing is proizhodit, he held 40 seconds. C on and off the screen blocking. Notice need not be displayed on completion?

Posted 02/26/2013 at 09:00:

dushka93 @ 24.02.2013, 15:09*
guys at HTC Rezound me the same crap the battery, the phone just 2 hours enough = ((((but the problem is that trying to charge up to 100% and it is the maximum outputs 99% as this be? and such a question, mb problem is not the system itself, and a piece of iron ??

And here I was able to solve your problem just like this:

1. Turn off the phone, put on charge (not including!), About 3-4 hours (at the burning green LED does not pay attention).

2. Turning off the charge and include smart to complete loading of all, connect the charging and wait 5-10 minutes (can be lit yellow LED - Charging or green does not matter).

3. Turning off the charge on and off smart, connect charging and charge a few minutes.

4. Turning off the charging and Boot again completely, connect the charging and charge a few minutes.

5. Do the operations once again also with off / on time n-1.

6. Boot into rekoveri do wipe battery stats.

7. Turn off and connect smart charging for a few minutes.

8. Turning off and fully loaded, connect the charging for a few minutes. All!

Rep: (-2)
rebyat such problema telefon vyklyuchaetsya at zaryade 40-5
0% pishet to connect the charging podskazhite ... how to lose
properly showed batareya charge ... and then pokazyvaet 50 but in
dele 5% zaranee ATP

romanych.ru @ 26.02.2013, 20:37*
rebyat such problema telefon vyklyuchaetsya at zaryade 40-5
0% pishet to connect the charging podskazhite ... how to lose
properly showed batareya charge ... and then pokazyvaet 50 but in
dele 5% zaranee ATP

I've described above, try: yes2:

ne help ((

Posted on 27/02/2013, 17:20:

Where are look for the file batareyki podskazhite want to manually remove ... There is Ruth

Rep: (41)
romanych.ru @ 27.02.2013, 19:20*
Where are look for the file batareyki podskazhite

Traditionally,google

Post has been editedaaignat - 27.02.13, 17:28

ponesu servis in tomorrow .... well, the plug to telo warranty

Rep: (9)
Delusional program zero effect. Just act the effect of self-hypnosis, a person wants to be the battery for longer worked, and he thinks that he began to work longer

Post has been editedJekob - 04.03.13, 16:00

vladmansky,
Tried in the ON position to do as you describe, that nothing is proizhodit, he held 40 seconds. C on and off the screen blocking. Notice need not be displayed on completion?

I write as I did (my tablet Texet TM-9725):

1. Unload the device until it is turned off

2. Insert the battery charger and turn on the device

3. Turn off Wi-Fi, and date and time settings uncheck "Date and time of the network" and "network time zone"

4. Make a reset. For tablets: without removing the charger clamp button incl. 30 sec. (Or a special button designed for this purpose)
For smartphones, remove the charger and then remove the battery for 1 minute.

5. Turn on the device, without exposing the date and time to fully charge.

6. After charging, set the date and time, check that the check boxes are cleared, "Date and time of the network" and "network time zone." That's all.

Post has been editedEverest1st - 07.03.13, 14:47

Rep: (553)
calibrated for samsung galaxy s3 after the firmware to 4.1.2 XXEMB2 first day of normal flight per night minus 1%, during the day and a half hours to save, I will try to fully discharge or almost completely without interruption and charge up to 100% (measured the difference before and after, program Battery snap to the Market).

Rep: (1)
Battery Calibration calibrated downloaded now permanently displays 100% of the charge as a remedy do not know. Removes himself batterystats.bin still file. I change the firmware. Tell me what to do, thanks in advance! Tablet texet 7041

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 15:04