> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Battery Calibration | Battery calibration

Rep: (32)
Battery Calibration
Version: 3.3

Last update of the program in the header:21.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Battery Calibration.

Description (in English):
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new.
This program does it by removing the

The OS ROM is removed.
It is recommended that the phone be fully charged after 100%, then charged to 100% without break.

If you’re fully charged.

Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1024867

The principle of the program:
This program performs a calibration by deleting the system file batterystats.bin. (That is, it automatically does the same thing that experienced users do manually).

Use the application at your own risk! There may be problems with fast discharge after use.

Calibration Instructions:В® Battery Calibration (Post # 9718550)

After using the program (calibration), let the battery go through several charge and discharge cycles.
Write about the results in at least 5-7 days.

Russian interface: Not

Author: NГ©Ma
Google Play: https: //play.google.co ...tterycalibration&hl=en

Attached Image

Download:
Version: 3.3 Post # 1526 by saneok5
Version: 2.5.5 Ad-Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ation+%5B2.5.5%5D_.apk
Version 1.3 rus from debiloid78: В® Battery Calibration (Post debiloid78 # 49809548)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 21.03.19, 12:50

Rep: (140)
Nowhere in the thread I saw the most important thing when using this program, which many do not consider.

To the calibration was successful, not simply on battery charge up to 100% on the display unit! It is necessary to wait until it will no longer accept charge (and up to this point after a 100% charge indication may take neeeemaaalo time - this is the whole point of this operation, to remove the inconsistency, to define the upper limit). The received program necessary to control the charge CurrentWidget, which use the widget displays the current charge / discharge in mA. When CurrentWidget show 0mA (!!!) with a connected charge - take out the charging and remove the battery statistics through Battery Calibration or through Root Explorer. Reboot. Enjoy. After rekoveri remove undesirable as to restart in rekoveri leave valuable milliamperes, which are lost in the calibration.

I finished. All other manipulations - scholasticism and heresy

Rep: (12)
it does not show me 0mA, waited hours 3, and with it the most important thing is that the more you wait, the less mA, I suppose at 99% shows 4.175 and 4.135 at 100% how can this be?

Post has been editedramon71 - 29.08.11, 09:54

Rep: (1212)
ramon71, mA current widget monitors, not the program!

Rep: (0)
127001 @ 25.08.2011, 13:24 *
When CurrentWidget show 0mA (!!!) with a connected charging

please tell me in about how it happens. current widget on sgs2 not plow, therefore, use battery monitor - for 2 hours have passed, but still shows the 1 mA - to zero does not fall

Rep: (140)
victorlut,

It is difficult for a particular device to say how much time. Leave one overnight (8-10 hours) to charge for a time she should stop. You can then calibrate

Rep: (106)
ramon71,
This is not you talking about mA, and about the voltage V

Rep: (45)
Current Widget bad monitors mA. when charging shows, for example, 580 and then update zhmosh already 620 further charge the phone completely, the widget shows 0mA. I pressed in a minute "update" and already 200mA. even charging does not take out. but if you put side by side Battery Monitor Widget, they all show different mA ... and how to properly calibrate the battery - it is not clear

Post has been editedxxx_1910 - 08.09.11, 04:41

Rep: (21)
I indicates charging 94%. but Current Widget shows 0mA. Can be calibrated?))

Rep: (45)
In general, you can not navigate to mA, mV and on in the program without additional. software. figure should be around 4200, and can be calibrated

Post has been editedxxx_1910 - 12.09.11, 09:14

Rep: (-1)
Prompt _)) I have a htc hd2 put androjda 2.3.2 a month ago, and about a week later, he began to show that the battery is charged at 90% (ie, indicator lights green), and continues to charge more but 100%! done through calibration Battery Calibration does not work. how to get rid of it ???

Post has been editedkoctya007 - 15.09.11, 20:24

Rep: (4)
and how many in a row, you can calibrate the battery once or more consecutive days, or all the time?

This is what was the problem atiggrimnir Even phone model is the same. Now I will try to do everything as told andronovich When I finish I will unsubscribe :)
By the way now trying to charge your phone to 100% (included), rate mV until rises above 4, how long you need to wait for 4200, and if he lift the general?

Post has been editedartman100 - 16.09.11, 18:46

Rep: (35)
guys, I launched this program. 100% loaded bodies. I clicked on the "calibration", but accidentally canceled the root. Something went wrong and now my phone is not charging and discharging when connected to a charge. Pliz help ... :(

Including video for half an hour, nor% is not removed is now :(

Post has been editedmexicanez22 - 17.09.11, 19:24

Rep: (-1)
will help you reinstall the firmware _)

Rep: (66)
Alternatively, try to delete the file batterystat.bin

mexicanez22 Hail you are now once the battery does not sit :)

Rep: (2)
Prompt please, and after flashing and / or wipe the effect of this "calibration" is lost? because at all the same Ace'e after the first time the battery began to melt before our eyes, but after using the previous manipulations described in post # 81 like it became more or less. Perhaps this is due to the flashing 2.3.4KPH, calibration done immediately after flashing? On Off 2.3.3 subjective battery held a little longer. Now I sit I think should fall back to 2.3.3 or not and / or do a wipe. Apologies for the many letters: rolleyes:

Rep: (4)
took up his phone Sams 2, replaced active wallpaper, poubiral many fidzhety left on auto-sync only to the post office, disabled coup probe, launched a program of calibration, and here is the result, instead of 7-8 hours, the phone is stable under the same load, began to hold 25 -28 hours. Very satisfied.

Rep: (35)
After calibrating my phone 32% suddenly warned me that the charge is small and it cuts down the power. and instead of 32% on the screen was 1%, and he passed out. How to fix? After calibration, it was the first discharge.

Rep: (27)
Scary that it did anything kalibrovat.Kto manipulation desire s ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 17:45