> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Battery Calibration | Battery calibration

Rep: (31)
Battery Calibration
Version: 3.3

Last update of the program in the header:21.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Battery Calibration.

Description (in English):
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new.
This program does it by removing the

The OS ROM is removed.
It is recommended that the phone be fully charged after 100%, then charged to 100% without break.

If you’re fully charged.

Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1024867

The principle of the program:
This program performs a calibration by deleting the system file batterystats.bin. (That is, it automatically does the same thing that experienced users do manually).

Use the application at your own risk! There may be problems with fast discharge after use.

Calibration Instructions:В® Battery Calibration (Post # 9718550)

After using the program (calibration), let the battery go through several charge and discharge cycles.
Write about the results in at least 5-7 days.

Russian interface: Not

Author: NГ©Ma
Google Play: https: //play.google.co ...tterycalibration&hl=en

Attached Image

Download:
Version: 3.3 Post # 1526 by saneok5
Version: 2.5.5 Ad-Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ation+%5B2.5.5%5D_.apk
Version 1.3 rus from debiloid78: В® Battery Calibration (Post debiloid78 # 49809548)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 21.03.19, 12:50

Rep: (412)
Use only after installing a new ROM? or can be periodically?
and if you can, how often is it worth doing?

eliteforce,
It is written on the screen that after the new rum once

Rep: (21)
I tried the program about 1.5 months ago .... I think the garbage is complete and did not help

Rep: (16)
Such a function is clockwork recovery

Rep: (790)
SKAm69, and even easier to bang the file handles;)
Strenger in your case, the file contents were correct. But if after flashing or wipe discharges instantly - removing the batterystats will help (well, if it's not a crooked core)

Rep: (895)
eliteforce @ 04/08/2011, 10:37*
Use only after installing a new ROM? or can be periodically?
and if you can, how often is it worth doing?

Acomol @ 04/08/2011, 10:38*
It is written on the screen that after the new rum once

You can do not only after installing a new ROM.

Rep: (144)
A free program, in my opinion in each topic on the device there is a description of the correct calibration of the battery, it is easier to delete the file of the battery but not through the steam through the rutexplorer.

Acomol @ 04/08/2011, 10:29*
Download: version: version 1.0
BatteryCalibration.apk (15.76 KB) Download count: 42

Acomol,
The author of this utility requesteddo not post on third-party sites the utility itself. Links to discussion are welcome.
But not the app please.

Himhave askedmake a link to the file sharing service, but he hasn’t answered yet.
PS2: your theme was created beforeof the issuegiven to the developer

Rep: (219)
The right thing to upgrade

Rep: (169)
Damn .. you are all so smart .. delete the batterystats file ... In the topic about our device, people tried .. including me ... now the phone is discharged three times faster than before .. advisors, damn ....

Rep: (271)
My unit is three weeks old. Immediately the battery kept normal (I think as it should be for such a device - light day), BUT, after reflashing and calibrating the battery (through recovery), the body began to discharge twice as fast. How not to fight, I can not return as it was before.
Question: what for such a calibration !?

Rep: (412)
And if you flash it, will this file be restored to its original position? Because the body is discharged faster than before calibration (through recovery)

Rep: (93)
HiLL_RSM,
SOLOVEY,
eliteforce,
If they were stitched on custom roms, then new firmwares can be hawked at the highest level, but in general on xda (it seems) about removing baterrystats.bin it says that it should be removed just before the body falls into a hungry faint, after it is fully turned off, turn on , charge again before burping (on Pronka, the difference between offline and online charges is 10%) and keep on charging for another 3 hours - like, it calibrates itself. I got a little body semi-second-hand b / y with a swollen battery, so I did not notice the difference (I am torturing her with all sorts of settings). :)

Post has been editedsshhuurraavvii - 09.04.11, 16:00

noval4 @ 04/08/2011, 10:28 PM*
The author of this utility requested that the utility itself not be placed on third-party sites. Links to discussion are welcome.

Acomol,
The author of this utility asked to remove the program itself and place a link to the original topic on the other hand.
In the near future, he will place the program in the market.
Marosige @ 04/09/2011, 18:45
Thanks. Please ask them to delete the apk. I will upload it to the Android Market in the future. I’m happy that you’ve traveled around the world.

Ubral :(

Rep: (2206)
www.lg-p500.ru/2011/02/lg-optimus-one_11.html
here is a good article)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 12.01.12, 19:21
Reason for editing: + from kasatsky

Acomol,
Thank you very much For understanding. "+"
Just a guy made a program, but has not yet laid out in the market.
And therefore I asked not to post the program itself on third-party resources, but to post a link to the original topic of discussion on the other hand.

Post has been editednoval4 - 10.04.11, 23:23

noval4 @ 04/09/2011, 19:04*
The author of this utility requested that the utility itself not be placed on third-party sites. Links to discussion are welcome.

No problem, but the developer doesn’t know that most people don’t speak much English.
As I noted there is no description in Russian, everyone starts to resent.

Rep: (65)
All the good time of the day, something I can’t download from the market, writes that my device is not recognized (I have a tablet S22 HW-702T) I understand that you can’t put an arch here, then maybe if there is such an opportunity write in an address from where You can download, the atoms got the message about the discharge of the battery, maybe it will help, thanks

Post has been editedmarkel2771 - 13.04.11, 15:45

All the good time of the day, something I can’t download from the market, writes that my device is not recognized (I have a tablet S22 HW-702T) I understand that you can’t put an arch here, then maybe if there is such an opportunity write in an address from where You can download, the atoms got the message about the discharge of the battery, maybe it will help, thanks

Added apk from the market

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 18:10