> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

VolleyBall [G-sensor] | Take a break from all the work and play in a real beach volleyball.

Rep: (37)
Volleyball
version: 1.5

Last update of the game in the header:18.07.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Take a break from all the work and play in a real beach volleyball.
Feel on a beach in paradise.
The game becomes even more fun thanks to easy handling.

You only need to reject the device left or right so that the player ran and touch the screen to jump.

The developer of this game I am, so please do not ask for a reference to the broken .Apk file!
The convenience store has a free version if you like it and you want to play without ads, buy the Full version.

Features: G-sensor

Homepage: http://irafa.ru
Android Market: market: // details id = com.irafa.volleyballfree?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i....volleyballfree

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.5 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.2.2
Attached fileVolleyBallFree.apk(1007.04 KB)

Past versions
Version: 1.2.1Attached fileVolleyBallFree.apk(983.5 KB)

version: 1.2Attached fileVolleyBallFree.apk(983.28 KB)

version: 1.1Attached fileVolleyBallFree.apk(983.35 KB)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 18.07.19, 16:54
Reason for edit: Update: The new version 1.5 GP Version

Rep: (0)
Once upon a time on a computer in a similar played there was a jelly !! : Lol:

Rep: (5)
played in this, only on the Internet)
I'm sorry, but I will not buy exactly)

Rep: (2)
on your computer like there is a similar but much steeper. but this is nonsense. I played for 5 minutes and taken down

reijii666,
whatever Thank you ;)

BraNNiK26rus,
bylo..dlya course I had a shock when I saw no one normal implementation for android and so decided to make

xxxzverekxxx,
well, then none of your ... Well someone shooters, RPG someone who is volleyball: D

Rep: (-25)
Very inconvenient administration.

If guys are reviews which will be even better.
for example I have the impression that many They give a bad evaluation in the convenience store because the game has ads I am ready to remove the ads during the game, but without any reviews to take some difficult decisions because it is possible that people do not like something else. ;)

Posted 07-04-2011, 22:20:

lorddexon
and what method do you control would have been better for this game?

Rep: (323)

wishes:
ceiling clean
max 3 do touch, 4-foul

Post has been editedandid - 07.04.11, 22:29

Posted an update on market androyd
version 1.2

changes:
Remove ads from the process of the game!

Posted on 07.04.2011 at 22:30:

andid
oh why is that?
even back in the original ceiling was!

Attached Image

P.S. future:
-There opportunity to multiplayer. (need?)
-There are some other ideas which
forward any wishes
small request guys from the forum if you download from the Market androyd please better not stavte review than write bad. because you always have the opportunity to directly write to me here or tell about the problems because Market Commentary no feedback. ;)

Post has been edited4368409 - 07.04.11, 22:41

Rep: (16)
The idea is good, but control is not very convenient Axel. It would be better furry finger across the screen to carry.

Rep: (14)
on the PC in this genre in my opinion the best BlobbyVolley. Author, you should definitely check out her.
Wishes:
-minus ceiling
-change bekgraunda
is a system of achievements. well, or you can order it for victory opened ext. option. new wallpaper there, skins, player ... Motivation is needed
-name player to be able to ask
-management fingers
-in barcode cap link to the game in the Market
Even when Che remember, write))

4368409 @ 07.04.2011, 23:20 *
and what method do you control would have been better for this game?

I would love to play, you give up on the accelerometer. Make alternative management options - an ordinary joystick: the left half of the screen, add navigation buttons (left / right) and on the right side, where your character, add a jump button.
That is something like this:
Attached Image

lorddexon
Thanks for the recommendation will think this kind of management a few days ago. thanks ;)

obvio,
thanks, I took note of;)

I would have done like on the screenshot lorddexon, just click the jump I would have done anywhere on the screen, something like
Attached Image
Naturally all red mnogougolnik must be transparent

Post has been editedandid - 08.04.11, 00:07

Now the game jamb if very quickly, "Tapan" on the screen, the hero actually hangs in the air and be able to move.

and still
in the game if you do not jump in and drop on his head (so to speak) the eco monster ball can be moved, that is not volleyball, pioneer-ball: sveta:

+

is desirable to monstriki could doprygivat to the top of the grid

Post has been editedandid - 08.04.11, 00:12

Rep: (718)
obvio @ 07.04.2011, 23:57*
in cap barcode reference to the game in the Market

readhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=213&st=75

Rep: (215)
There is a similar game port on SDL which is much better

Rep: (102)
There is a similar game port on SDL which is much better

You do not tell a reference?

Rep: (0)
but the buttons would be steeper (or that you could choose, it would be all super)
I will wait

Rep: (68)
Apupenaya game, add movement to the right and left touches (so in the settings and choose between aksilem tachem) and generally will be super! Just suggest to a paid add multiplayer, player models and more goals: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 16:37