Questions and suggestions on the sections of Windows Phone | Questions and suggestions

Rep: (1082)
Attached Image
Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work of the section, express your opinion or suggest your ideas for improving it. Proposals for the entire forum (if you want to offer a new feature) can be expressedhere.

Post has been editedalex - 06.07.11, 19:33

Rep: (2)
Perdlagayu make a separate topic on the unlocking phones! There are many questions in this matter.

Also create a FAQ for Lumia 800!

Post has been editedRomaN - 09.04.12, 11:17

Rep: (2)
Sori ... blunted a little

Rep: (18)
thedoctort
I support. The FAQ is asking for a separate section on the built-in search engine and its capabilities. Not everyone knows that many features are "tied" to the region (music recognition) and even the selected interface language (scan bar codes, text translation, voice commands). For example, who knows that if you search for the name of a flight, then the first result will be flight information from www.flightstats.com? Simple and convenient.

Rep: (610)
ronatex
M
Message moved toPersonal experience

Rep: (154)
Huge request to leading "Software catalog".
Somehow there would put things in order.
I went to the "Translators"and what I see?
From 16 positions10 lead nowhere! ( Oh! Error 404 )
Why then the catalog is needed?

Rep: (1082)
Serjio,
Repeatedly said and repeated - this is the problem of the forum engine. If these links do not work for you - this does not mean at all that they do not work for everyone. You inBugtracker. And on all issues of the program section it is better to write there -Questions and suggestions on the section of Windows Phone 7 - Programs.

Post has been editedAlex - 31.05.12, 17:20

Rep: (154)
Alex,
Clear. Once they know about the problem, then write once again.
And about "it does not mean that they do not work for everyone" - it is not clear here.
Program "iSpeak": in the link directoryhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=321591but reallyiSpeak.
In theory, the first link will not work for anyone.
Okay. All clear. One IMHO: in the header of the Catalog indicate that some links may be buggy and in this case it is better to find them through the search.

Rep: (610)
igorello1986,
M
Your post has been moved to the topic.Ambulance for beginners WP7 (Post # 14860309). In this topic, only questions and suggestions on the section.

Post has been editedRomaN - 07.08.12, 10:11

Rep: (159)
A small sentence on the section. Split FAQ for jailbroken phones and for non-jailbroken phones. Or at least make an appropriate mark in some issues ...

Rep: (1103)
That's what I want to say. It would be nice to see in the topic header a brief instruction on how to install the application, or at least a link to such an instruction.
Well, not everyone knows everything and knows how. Here is an example:
He advised his friend this program, so he tortured me, and he tortured himself. He is not stupid and not noob, simply, he is new to these matters, and is not at all oriented on this forum. In short, in my opinion, this would be very useful to many users.

Post has been editedkkosterin - 07.09.12, 16:12

Rep: (3962)
kkosterin,
In short, in my opinion, this would be very useful to many users.

No, this will not happen exactly: yes2:
for this purpose there isWindows Phone 7 FAQ

kirk999 so at least place to the FAQ link in the header ! And what a relief would be ...

kkosterin,
I draw your attention toRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Programs"
Especially on paragraph 7 of the Rules. Users hundreds of thousands and duplication of information in each topic would be irrational. For these purposes, and created relevant topics likeWindows Phone 7 FAQorFirst Aid for WP7 Newbieswhere you can find detailed instructions and answers to your questions.

Post has been editedkirk999 - 07.09.12, 16:48

kirk999 I now liked paragraph 5 of the Rules. Just talking about it and talking:
5. Before asking a question, please read the topic header or the program FAQ (The link to the FAQ is placed in the header of the program discussion topic. ) if there is one.

if there is one

and here is the answer: yes2:

: nea:
kirk999 so it (FAQ) is available: FAQ on Windows Phone 7, and there is a paragraph with the rules for installing programs.

However, your will may not be necessary at all ...

Rep: (6)
Guys, tell me, I want to add a VK account, if you click "advanced" in account settings, tell me what to enter there, tell me!

Rep: (593)
zveryakov, in accounts, either mail or preset social. network. For VKontakte, install the application of the same name from Market.

Rep: (6)
2Uncle
those. I myself can not add by analogy with Facebook?

Rep: (593)
zveryakov,
Uncle @ 11/06/2012, 10:47 PM*
either mail orpreset soc. network

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 23:39