Questions and suggestions on the sections of Windows Phone | Questions and suggestions

Rep: (1082)
Attached Image
Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work of the section, express your opinion or suggest your ideas for improving it. Proposals for the entire forum (if you want to offer a new feature) can be expressedhere.

Post has been editedalex - 06.07.11, 19:33

Rep: (86)
For a long time I was sitting in the section for Windows Mobile, then in the Android section.
With the advent of the Windows Phone7 based communicator, I started reading this section.
I can say that the section is fairly “clean”, with the least amount of unnecessary information and topics in comparison with other sections.
The reason is that the section is supervised by some alex;)
When I myself started to create non-correct topics or messages, he immediately followed this and suggested how best to create this or that topic.
Of course, so far there is not enough useful, but with each passing day the number of laid out applications, games, tips is growing.
I want to continue to be so.

Rep: (0)
I don't know which wordsthanksI need to pronounce to thank the forumsavagemessiahzine.comand Alex, for their help. Thanks to this useful information, I was able to put on a chevron and update nodo. Everything works and is installed.Thank you very much!: thank_you:

Rep: (237)
Isencell @ 04/30/2011, 20:06*
I don’t know what words of thanks I need to say to thank the forumsavagemessiahzine.comand Alex, for their help. Thanks to this useful information, I was able to put on a chevron and update nodo. Everything works and is installed. Thank you very much!

+1 Birds - the best: drinks:

When at last in the heading of WP7 news and rumors correct the spoiler: "But let's be objective and talk about the shortcomings ..."

in which only three points are indicated are very controversial: lack of Skype and multitasking and high price.

The price is not high at all, I ate 10.5 tons. Together with the delivery, you can find such prices on the ebay, everything else will be in Mango, and I’m a wife using Internet Explorer and does not complain, only updated it manually and everything .

And those flaws about which Iwroteseveral times remain and no one is going to fix them.

Where is this your OBJECTIVITY

Post has been editedAnt-eater - 08.06.11, 20:09

Ant-eater,
the flaw clause has been completely removed. If you provide a specific list of shortcomings for a simple user, then lay out in this topic and we will put it in the header (without grammatical errors and understandable in every language).

Rep: (25)
The disadvantages include:
1) Lack of Russian localization
2) The lack of browser support at least HTML5
3) Lack of multitasking (even the same reader fold)

Rep: (237)
I obey and obey, fuck you doh:

Cons of Windows Phone 7, in my opinion, given that I like it very much, but you can’t get away from the minuses:

1. It is impossible to transfer photos, music, videos, documents, etc. via bluetooth only via email;
2. There is no possibility of using as a flash drive (you can not listen to music on the radio tape recorder, the sound through AUX is noticeably worse), it is impossible to manage files in the device (there is no explorer, that is, it has but access to many files and folders is limited), the inability to connect USB drives to the device (USB-Host);
3. You can’t put your own melody or video on the call (without chevroning or hacking the system at all), a regular mp3 even after cracking is impossible, you can’t just put video files on the call, in general only in a specific format;
4. The lack of full support for Flash in the browser;
5. The absence of the Smart Dial function in Windows Phone 7, that is, when you dial a number on the numeric keypad, and the phone shows all the possible options from the address book, but in my opinion this is only Windows Mobile;
6. USSD requests are not processed by those where you need to make a choice of options with the subsequent resubmission of the request;
7. Enlarged text is not aligned to the width of the screen, both in the browser and in documents;
8. In WP7, there is no concept of a “draft message” if you accidentally hit an unnecessary button, it will disappear;
9. In the WP7 player, there is no such thing as a slider on the track's length bar; you can only tap or hold the arrows back and forth;
10. The impossibility of playing and downloading by the system itself (out of the box) various video formats and other files that the system does not understand (if the application does not install an application that reads the PDF format, then the file cannot be saved), for example, I have many FLV and AVI video formats to add it you need to convert, besides Zune through which all these files are recorded in the device understands more formats and seems to transfer them to the device but to no avail, the device understands only one specific format.

Besides:
The lack of rotation of the screen in the home screen, as well as on some other screens, but I like it therefore rendered: good:

For me personally, the most disliked items are items 1, 2 and 3, the rest can be transferred.

Posted on 06/08/2011, 21:12:

Perov_N @ 06/08/2011, 21:38*
The disadvantages include:
1) Lack of Russian localization
2) The lack of browser support at least HTML5
3) Lack of multitasking (even the same reader fold)

Minuses that are going to fix in Mango, I do not consider} -)

Ant-eater,
ok, we will think ...

Rep: (45)
And maybe for each program description add qr-code? To make it easier to find it from the phone ...

Rep: (3)
Can for wp7.5 Mango make your section? And then the programs there are not put as under wp7. For example phone radar.

Dazer @ 10/25/2011, 19:03*
And maybe for each program description add qr-code?

QR codes are in the site engine, you just need to enable them. So I do not see the point.
IchVit @ 10/31/2011, 20:24*
Can for wp7.5 Mango make your section?

Programs from WP7 also work on Mango.
IchVit @ 10/31/2011, 20:24*
And then the programs there are not put as under wp7

Come on ;)

Rep: (11)
Maybe it is worth securing a topic with a link?
http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/1...konta?ref=title
Voting for the idea of ​​integrating WP with VK

Rep: (610)
vovanchuc
M

Post has been editedRomaN - 30.11.11, 14:28

Rep: (1)
Tell me pliz why nothing swings from the sections for Wp7 (games, programs, etc ..) For android and etc .. = everything is fine.

Gavrila @ 12.12.2011, 16:09*
The engine on the forum can not download files like * .xap

it's not in the engine, but in browsers ... More precisely in the Silverlight plugin for them.

Rep: (357)
Gavrila @ 12.12.2011, 19:51*
any browser ..

Open IE, download Silverlight through it.reference, install, restart IE, try to download via IE xap.

Post has been editedNescoffe - 12.12.11, 18:35

Rep: (38)
It would be necessary to change the color of the WP7 forum icons from blue to red.
Because current logo
Attached Image

Rep: (135)
But a year ago, neither this topic, nor this section has ever been on the Forum. How everything grows !!!

I congratulate the owners of devices on Windows Phone, as well as the rest of humanity, with the upcoming New Year !!!

Be happy!!! After all, the gadgets have just recently started to come out, which means that a sense of novelty, non-obsession, is very peculiar to you. Transfer these qualities into your life, and it will play with completely different, new colors. Do not miss a moment, friends!

And once again - Happy New Year !!!

Attached ImageAttached Image

Thanks, Grandpa!

Rep: (14)
It would be cool to see a topic with a list of useful twitter subscriptions. So that the news of the platform / device can be read in the people tile

Rep: (9)
It would be cool to clean up the FAQ and other sections that were created during the times when the V7-devices were being transported in a gray way, without Russian localization, locked up, etc. They describe the problems and advice on the functions and techniques that are irrelevant in Russia / do not work / not needed / .... For example:
By default, the purchase fee is deducted from your mobile account or included in the bill if you have a postpaid rate (this service must be supported by your mobile operator). (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=224698&view=findpost&p=6850508)
- this was not in Russia, no, and it is not known whether it will be. Or hereheresays that voice control can be activated by holding the window. It would be necessary to clarify that if there is Russian as a system language, then this does not work (and it works perfectly well in English even with Russian LID). And so on ... Plus there are inaccuracies:FAQ on Windows Phone 7 (Post # 7039577). HTC Hub is not a shell, it's just an application with notes and something else there. BUThereneed to clarify that turning the landscape with the right buttons includes a scientific calculator with trigonometric functions and degrees, and the left keys - a scientific calculator with the functions And, Or, Mod and the numbers of the hexadecimal number system.
While all, if I find something else, I'll write. Agree, it is necessary to correct the FAQ, otherwise it will confuse new users. Or you need to do two FAQs - one for PCT devices, the other for gray ones. And then the user bought the vinfon in Russia, and the first question in the FAQ is "how to install the Russian language on a gray device." A person who does not understand gray and white devices, will grin and feyspalmnet from insufficient dedication.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/18/19, 01:32